Reviews for Fair is the White Star
quixotomy chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I love it! I love this series and this pairing and these characters so much, you totally did Ms Flewelling justice. It was short and sweet and simple but you managed to convey so much with so few words, and you summed up their relationship perfectly. I've just finished reading Shadows Return and The White Road, so my heart is still aching from the story, but I'm hunting down more fanfiction in order to sate my hunger for these two! A wonderful story - going onto my faves :3
you-go-on-my-cookie chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
that was SO cute... *grin*

Laura Flocker chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I loved it! There aren't nearly enough Nightrunner Fan Fics... and there are a LOT of Nightrunner fans who are desperately waiting for the next books in the series.

This reminded me of one of the snippets that Lynn posted on her Live Journal.

It is very much in character - fits with the Nightrunner style.

THANKS! please write more!
Zillah's Return chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Omg *huggles you*

Any fan of Seregil and Alec gets me love X3
Inkstained Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
"Oh God, that was hideous. Let me complain to the author."

Nah, just kidding. Loved it! I was worried that there weren't many people out there writing this pairing as LF's seemingly not doing it herself any more! (gr) You just made my day!

firefly12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Is 'Oh God, that was so beautiful I never want to stop reading it' an option? I loved it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I sang that song in chorus once! You rock for using it. :)
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I liked that poem and it really fit this fic! Where did you get this song/poem from? Like, who ARE the Shoshones?
HarahettaMonkeyKing chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
that was so non-hideous.

PLEASE WRITE MORE NIGHTRUNNER! PLEASE! AND ALEC/SEREGIL! i'll love u 4ever if u do! and review every single chapter of every nightrunner fic u write!
Peruka-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
aw... that was so sweet...There wasn't much about it in traitor's moon, but I think u did great with it.._

I really like it.. But I'm still searching for other Nightrunner FFs.. damn. Do u know other Fics of the nightrunner fandom?() puleez tell me, if u know, ne?
RosaleenBan chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
That was NOT hideous - is was sweet and beautiful!

I can't wait for her next book; ever since I read that line, I was sure it was a prophesy of some sort, and I'm sure it will come up again somewhere.
Redrum chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Very nice oneshot. Alec seems like the type to love kids so it would be natural that he would want one of his own. But he would never leave Seregil for something like that. Very well written. This is actually the first Nightrunner fic I've read, so I'm glad I came into it with a good impression I wish it wasn't so hard to find SeregilxAlec fics. If you know of any, please feel free to give me a few links.
Honour Huston chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Marös Aura Elustri chyptir!
What a wonderful story! I hope that there will be other chapters...O.o
It would be so great if they did have a child, one way or another ; he he
The relationship between Alec and Seregil is one of the most beautiful ones in fantasy right now and you helped bring that out just like Lynn does.
Drop me a line, I have a fic in the process and in it a certain 'faie gentleman who just happens to have a blond Ya'shel as a talímenios kicks the bucket! Ha ha, is it true? E-mail me and find out!
BloodRaevynn chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Aw...How sweet! _
Lynn Flewelling is my favorite Author, I have all five of her books thus far, and I'll buy every single one that comes out. (Personally, I think the Tamir Trilogy is better writing, but the Nightrunner Series is a lot more fun _~)
whithertits chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Hah. Awesome awesome! For one having just finished the three books out thus far (so proclaimed *not* to be a trilogy), this is super-good. And the fact that there's only four Nightrunner fics in the all of ffNET makes it EVEN BETTER! More more? (As in different story, 'cuz this one ends *wonderfully*.)

This is really, really good. If you hadn't already gotten that from the above. Yeah. It has the same old-fashioned feel as the book series. *nods* And the characterizations and such (wording, stance, etc) are absolutely in. Once again: wonderful!

~Ann of TR

And now shall end the redundancy. *bows as the curtains close*