Reviews for The Legacy
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Really? Your JK is very underleveled if the SW could ko her in one hit.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
One of them should be wearing the Eradicator warsuit
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Lord Scourge. The Former Wrath. Still nowhere near as powerful as the emperor, Tenebrae. Hopefully the new Wrath does better.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Force Sensitive smuggler? That's a bit... unusual. Most Force users go to the sith
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014 had better give a good reason for making the Wrath like a spoiled jedi. lol
Zipitnow chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
I love the "Doc" character, he just makes me laugh out loud in game. But, yeah totally wish there was a Lord Scourge flirt option in game, what a lot fun that would be. Thanks for the fun read and looking forward to more.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
Really I love the story and how the sith and jedi interact. Can't for more updates.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear ShaphireFlameStar21!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...I Will!:3Add!:3You!:) As!:3My Dear Beloved Friend!:3On My Favorites!:3And I Am!:3Reading!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NavaranxAdrikina Love Couple Love Story!:) My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NavaranxAdrikina Love Couple Love Story!:) My Friend!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

war sage chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Great chapter.
KnightOfAlderaan chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
I really like the story and your characters. My only advice would be to proofread or maybe look into a beta reader because as others have said, the grammar can be confusing at times. Still, I look forward to the next update and can't wait to see how the romance develops.
SunDancer chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I love it it's just so amazing :D

I really like the romance between Andrikina and Navaran

Please update soon!
Cha Cha chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
don't mind that guy.

I think your story is awsome
marek.pfeifer.75 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
You should have stayed with single caharacters or make different classes this direkt make much sense
marek.pfeifer.75 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Ok i am a little lost here is your jedí dark ? Cause that what děje said to doc after his doktríny cannot be classified as what would jedi said. Anyway good story so far :D
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Wow!:) Yay!:3Navaran!:) And Andrikina!:) Are Here Now!:)

Please Write More My Dear ShaphireFlameStar21!:3

And It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3