Reviews for Ride
madonnamo chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
I don't know if you still want reviews for this but I just have to say that your writing is on par with any author I have read in a,very long time. Your descriptions put me right in the action and I am very impressed! And I,am glad you included Niff...because they are adorable, even if the writers of Glee never pursued backstories for the Warblers. If they ever did I don't think the fan base would allow for Jeff and Nick not to be together.
madonnamo chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
OMG I,was so waiting for that! I do not remember a Chandler but he's an idiot and he deserved what he got. Love this whole thing!
madonnamo chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
Oh my God I am addicted to this! So so good!
My name is Laura chapter 23 . 11/6/2017
We have no time to lose!. Sorry not sorry.
istillbelieve2 chapter 23 . 10/31/2017
Hi Janelle - I will definitely be checking out your new Ride. :) Curious about Something True. Is that still in the works? Thanks!
shedryyy chapter 23 . 10/30/2017
think you’ll continue gemini now that ride is out?
mykyou chapter 23 . 10/30/2017
congrats!
NO THANK YOU chapter 23 . 10/30/2017
NO THANK YOU, BYE!
Lol sorry meant Kentley
Kinley!
Congrats on the publication!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/30/2017
Have picked up your Ride book thru KU — completely loved Ride!Klaine; would be shocked if I didn’t, at the very least, enjoy the new one.

My only problem (and it will make a serious difference in when I will be able to get you a comment on the completed novel) is that my father was diagnosed with a serious illness back in the Spring and then (because he apparently didn’t think we were “truly” concerned) got into a horrific car accident back in June that he is still recovering from, day by day.

By the by, just in case someone reads my comment and doesn’t follow the underlying meaning, I was being sarcastic re the car accident. And the family is actually LUCKY to still have my dad around, as we were told three separate times (I.e., he was returned to the ICU 3 separate times) and each time it happened we were informed that we should expect the worse, prepare for the worst-case-scenario— they do not like to actually say: your father/mother/daughter/son will probably die over the weekend. If there is something you want to get off your chest, now is the time to do so...

In any case, he is recovering slowly, but still needs family around, and the accident didn’t actually change his original diagnosis, so my time is much more limited.

You totally and completely didn’t need the info re my dad, but in one of your books in the future, be bsure/b to include a kidney specialist (I forget the medical term) who, after reviewing a patient’s chart (I.e., my dad’s) walks into the room, introduces herself, and then tells the patient outright that a kidney death is perfectly painless, almost like falling asleep, floating away... It’s NOTHING like those horrible deaths one receives from, say, cancer or (she then names a bunch of painful diseases that will ultimately kill someone).

There’s a pause in the conversation, as my father is still groggy, and then he says: so you’re saying, dialysis or DEATH? I believe I’ll try the dialysis, thank you..

If it was just my dad (who had problems with six different major organs) I might not say anything. But it turned out that she had done the EXACT SAME THING with family members of two other visitors, so I believe that is really, really strange.

But I’ve completely digressed.

bCONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING A PUBLISHED AUTHOR! /b In the sense of writing for a larger audience than a specific fanfic group. And, you know, making actual money for your hard work! I am truly impressed. Think of it this way: your books are being sold at the very same place where people buy Jane Austin, Shakespeare, Chaucer, Wordsworth, Poe, and more recently Georgette Heyer, Agatha Christie, John Dickson Carr, Sandra Brown, Karen Robins, Karin Slaughter, Jeffery Deaver, John Sandford, Emma Holly, Sharon McKenna, Elizabeth George, Alessandra Hazard (just me?), etc. etc. I read a million, trillion authors (not fanfic ones, but you have now joined a HUGE group of people... I’m lucky in that I already know your writing rocks!

Get you a critique ASAP!
pammieb chapter 23 . 10/30/2017
Went and bought the paperback as soon as I saw this. I’m so excited-and for you too! Congratulations-pammieb
lovelycriss chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
they've been together for like a week and they've done things that most couples wait years to do lmao.
sfsdfsdlfsaldfaslfk chapter 22 . 7/26/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY, FROM START TO FINISH. I legit cried. Thanks for reducing me to a puddle of tears. When a story leaves me crying, I know it it a good one. Thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/17/2017