Reviews for Ride
TastesLikePink0 chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Oh my gosh! Every time a freakin Yoplait commercial comes on now!
leantired chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
I just found this story and thanks it was great as all your stories are. So on to your next one
Niki July 17th chapter 22 . 8/25/2015
I can't stop crying. Thank you for this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with this world.
Niki July 17th chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU. You write the best stories! I am so frigging happy right now! You are AWESOME!
Niki July 17th chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
I don't know if there are any words to describe the beauty of this chapter. It was perfection. I don't know how you dream up any of this backstory - but Dear God THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I'm going to read everything you write as soon as I finish this story. You are wonderful!
Niki July 17th chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Next Chapter Review - LOVE LOVE LOVE. This chapter was PERFECT. I can't even pick out my favorite parts, because the whole chapter was my favorite part.
Niki July 17th chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
Ok, time to review this chapter. It was really fun to read, even though I hated numerous people throughout. I'm so happy Kurt and Blaine worked everything out. I hate angst. And I'm loving the family dynamic with Kurt's and Blaine's families. Such an amazing story.
Niki July 17th chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Next Review - You are 1,000 x's better of a writer than anyone who wrote for Glee. I seriously can't put your story down :-)
Niki July 17th chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
Finished my next chapter - Here's my next review - I cried when Blaine told Kurt about the ring. This story is just so beautiful. I don't know how you can make me feel so much with your words, but you do. I can't wait to read more.
NikiJuly17th chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
You're getting a review every time I finish a chapter. I beyond love this story with every fiber of my being. You are hilariously funny..."yum the fu** oh..." and you are making me LIVE this story. I feel like I'm there. I can't thank you enough.
Niki chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
You are so wonderful! This story is so beyond beautiful. I love it love it love it!
izzytheklainer chapter 22 . 7/14/2015
It's so good! I have been reading this fanfic non stop! I love the relationship between Kurt, Blaine and Mikey, I thought it was hilarious when Kurt and Mikey wore the same outfit because I can just imagine Kurt doing that so well! Thanks! :D
carmen chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I loved this story so much i can't even out it into words. It was just the right mix of sweet and sexy and all the other things. I really love your writing i pretty much read all of your works (i'm still bitter about the final chapter of i don't want to be right tho D: )
So...i'm gonna go start reading Gemini now ;)
P.S. keep writing you have such a huge talent!
Andrea Criss York chapter 22 . 3/31/2015
This was the most beautiful end ever! I love Ride i love glee I love Klaine and I love you for writing this
Andrea Criss York chapter 21 . 3/30/2015
I hope that this daughter of Blaine thing ia only in this chapter because I dont like it...nop
But I lile and love RIDE