Reviews for Ride
WHICH CHAPTER DID CHANDLER SAY HE LOVED KURT
I cried with the last part...so beatiful 3
Adriene SC chapter 22 . 2/5
Awww omg this fic
This fic has a special place in my heart ️
Such a beautiful, wonderful and unique fic.
Such long chapters too! I loved it so so much!
Lmao with Blaine's "I'd love to be your bitch" part xD
So glad I found this amazing fic!
Thank you so much for sharing this!
klaineshallway chapter 22 . 1/16
I do not have words. Ride is such a big part of my life and it is just perfect. I started this fic wayyyy to long ago and am finally finished. But I will miss it tons. Thank you.

Xoxo -Caroline
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 22 . 1/11
One of the best chaptered stories you've written. I was engaged in the first chapter. i couldn't stop reading it. i wish there were more stories like this.
And the way you changed to an OOC Blaine, perfect. I was so in love with the Klaine relationship. 33333
The 5 of Spades chapter 10 . 1/6
My old engineering teacher had a flip phone; he called it the iFlip 6.
The 5 of Spades chapter 9 . 1/5
ChurroCHURRO. I've officially been murdered. I'm currently dead on the floor.
The 5 of Spades chapter 7 . 1/5
Blaine can be a bit of an asshole, y'know? Very dismissive of people, and he acts so superior and sometimes it's cute but sometimes it can be really grating
The 5 of Spades chapter 7 . 1/4
"dumb ex Cheetah Girl" You're fucking killing me dude
The 5 of Spades chapter 6 . 1/4
"ex-boyfriend Charm Bracelet" xD I'm fucking weak lol
klaineshallway chapter 18 . 1/2
These boys are too much for me. I CANNOT get enough of them, or your writing. Xoxo
klaineshallway chapter 17 . 1/2
I'm still laughing over the fact that there would be no romantic Niff :'DDDDD Oh, how times change.
klaineshallway chapter 16 . 1/2
Ooooo Blainey days gots some tings to do bout Eric Milton, that's for sure. Love, love, love this fic. It is definitely one of my favorites and I don't know what I'm going to do when I've finished it. I've fallen so deeply in love with these versions of Kurt and Blaine and everyone else.

Xoxo -Caroline