Reviews for Ride
dariusjashun chapter 10 . 8/4
they've been together for like a week and they've done things that most couples wait years to do lmao.
sfsdfsdlfsaldfaslfk chapter 22 . 7/26
I LOVE THIS STORY, FROM START TO FINISH. I legit cried. Thanks for reducing me to a puddle of tears. When a story leaves me crying, I know it it a good one. Thank you so much for this!
daDDY
sigh
my babies ;(
beautiful
YUMTHEFUCKO
roxymusicandlayers chapter 22 . 4/21
Wow...super fun story. Loved all the Legacy guys, Mikey and of course Klaine. The ending was just beautiful. It completely caught me off guard. Thank you for yet another awesome story!
Pippi63 chapter 22 . 3/5
I chose this story bc it only had 22 chapters, I love short stories. But even it it only had 22 chapters it took me around 3 weeks to read it, it is very looooooong chapters you write hahah. The story has ended and OMG it has been a beautiful journey I LOVE this story so much, so Thanks a million for sharing it with me. (and all the others readers) It is always sad to end a good story, sorry a great story, and I am sure I Will return sooner or later to read it all over Again.
Fallon chapter 18 . 2/8
WHICH CHAPTER DID CHANDLER SAY HE LOVED KURT
I cried with the last part...so beatiful 3
Adriene SC chapter 22 . 2/5
Awww omg this fic
This fic has a special place in my heart ️
Such a beautiful, wonderful and unique fic.
Such long chapters too! I loved it so so much!
Lmao with Blaine's "I'd love to be your bitch" part xD
So glad I found this amazing fic!
Thank you so much for sharing this!
klaineshallway chapter 22 . 1/16
I do not have words. Ride is such a big part of my life and it is just perfect. I started this fic wayyyy to long ago and am finally finished. But I will miss it tons. Thank you.

Xoxo -Caroline
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 22 . 1/11
One of the best chaptered stories you've written. I was engaged in the first chapter. i couldn't stop reading it. i wish there were more stories like this.
And the way you changed to an OOC Blaine, perfect. I was so in love with the Klaine relationship. 33333
The 5 of Spades chapter 10 . 1/6
My old engineering teacher had a flip phone; he called it the iFlip 6.
2,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »