Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Grey Sith
when in the old eath of julkyead no go Naruto had his ship mack of the parts of the gunships in the found and the back one too and some lokcs on the bottles Naruto had 2 tids ships one red one and the 2 was of clonds of red whinerd and others mix macks too . when in ship Naruto name it hawl fox nights , when woking bouny huther to took the mob money too, he was buy out his ship form the evil dack ones , his guop had 3 gunys in it 2 woman too ,
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Will you update this? Or is it on hiatus, is it abandoned, or is it just forgotten about?
will chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I really do like where this is going n good job on the cliffhanger got me lol
Zak saturday 1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
More please
thermalsnipern7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
LOL Naruto pulled a Kakashi! FREAKING PRICELESS! XD
The legend lover chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Update or give it to someone else. It is to good an idea to be forgotten about.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Love this fanfic
the legend lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
If you are not going to finish this please let someone adopt this story because it is to good to leave un finished
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Goddammit why did you abandon this it is awesome in other words iupdate this awesome piece of work
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Good start, a bit long for my tastes but well worth the read, if you're still on Fanfiction, any chance you can get back to this story? I do have to ask something though will Naruto be paired with any force sensitives? Personally I have a bit of an eclectic taste in women of Fiction, certain alien species of the Starwars Franchise(Twi'leks in particular) reploids from the Megaman X franchise(Alia, Layer, Pandora from the ZX series and Fairy Leviathan from the Zero series). You know I kinda wonder what'll happen when Naruto returns to Planet Element he can set up a base in the Ruins of Uzushiogakure, the biggest problem is that the Droids have no training against enemies who use the elements.
Dragonman109 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Continue this story as soon as you can please.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
FUCK MAN RIGHT AT THE GOOD ASS PART TOO...REALLY NIGGAH. lol this is a fantastic story with few grammar errors. i love it.
Lewis-Sama chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Love it! Please update soon.
Axcel chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Considering Sith is a philosophy, now. Redeeming the Sith would mean they aren't Sith anymore, since their philosophy can be summed up as "might is right".
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
darn i wish there wash more of this