Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Grey Sith
Will you update this? Or is it on hiatus, is it abandoned, or is it just forgotten about?
will chapter 1 . 8/5
I really do like where this is going n good job on the cliffhanger got me lol
Zak saturday 1 chapter 1 . 6/2
More please
thermalsnipern7 chapter 1 . 3/23
LOL Naruto pulled a Kakashi! FREAKING PRICELESS! XD
The legend lover chapter 1 . 1/8
Update or give it to someone else. It is to good an idea to be forgotten about.
Love this fanfic
the legend lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
If you are not going to finish this please let someone adopt this story because it is to good to leave un finished
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Goddammit why did you abandon this it is awesome in other words iupdate this awesome piece of work
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Good start, a bit long for my tastes but well worth the read, if you're still on Fanfiction, any chance you can get back to this story? I do have to ask something though will Naruto be paired with any force sensitives? Personally I have a bit of an eclectic taste in women of Fiction, certain alien species of the Starwars Franchise(Twi'leks in particular) reploids from the Megaman X franchise(Alia, Layer, Pandora from the ZX series and Fairy Leviathan from the Zero series). You know I kinda wonder what'll happen when Naruto returns to Planet Element he can set up a base in the Ruins of Uzushiogakure, the biggest problem is that the Droids have no training against enemies who use the elements.
Dragonman109 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Continue this story as soon as you can please.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
FUCK MAN RIGHT AT THE GOOD ASS PART TOO...REALLY NIGGAH. lol this is a fantastic story with few grammar errors. i love it.
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Love it! Please update soon.
Axcel chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Considering Sith is a philosophy, now. Redeeming the Sith would mean they aren't Sith anymore, since their philosophy can be summed up as "might is right".
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
darn i wish there wash more of this
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This is just awesome I can't wait for more!