Reviews for Caught
Loyal DC Fan chapter 7 . 6/4
Now that I'm caught up, I'd like to comment on a few things: first, If they're still in the sixth grade, then they would NOT know that Yuki-sensei is the queen of Witch World. Second, in one of the previous chapters you typed 2-c as their class when they should be 6-1... The anime itself, whether subbed or dubbed, does not change so it's impossible for elementary school classrooms to have letters on it. One more thing, how is it even possible for the fairies to be able to talk freely without the help of the recipe book? they haven't matured into a true fairy yet because the girls did not have their own crystals. And in sixth grade, the Former Queen's Predecessor's fairy, Baba, is also with them in the shop. And when using magic, DO NOT forget their spells!
Kadaj5 chapter 7 . 5/20
I apologize for not reviewing sooner.

This story took a while (but who am I to call it out?), and it was well worth the wait.

You've made some very interesting points here, including how the Witches' magic isn't as suited for fighting. Although, you could have referenced Royal Patraine and its inclination to fighting off evil. Any ideas if we'll see a comparison?

Finally, we get a new attack, and in a place where lots of people can get hurt. Classic cliffhanger, and now I wait with excitement for the next chapter!

There are still a few grammar errors, though, but they are getting fewer.

Keep up the good work!
mkid chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
This story filled the empty spot I was missing for a Ojamajo Doremi fanfic.
Getting caught and struggling out of it just the kind of excitement I wanted to read.
I'm also going to praise this for being one of the few Ojamajo Doremi fics I was able to find with writing and grammar that met my requirements.
Overall well written and well paced (even though it drags along a bit here and there, but I think it's fitting to the type of story).
Only thing I find a bit weird is how aiko goes super saiyan by just transforming into her witchling outfit. I've never thought about the outfits as actually having power themselves, but as being a tool to bring out the porons and such.
Another minor gripe is with the names, as I've never liked the english dub, but that's just personal preference. Mentioning the japanese names (which are used in most dubs, including the catalan one, which I've watched) helps a lot.
Oh, and getting the drawings of the fairies would be nice, as I have a hard time imagining how they look with such a vague description.
All in all, I'm loving the story so far and can't wait to see what you have in store next. It's certainly one of the better Doremi fanfics out there for me. Keep up the good work.
Kadaj5 chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Sorry for not reviewing sooner.

Okay, I'll start with the issues: Um...you do realize the fairies aren't named like that, and that Doremi's fairy is named "Dodo", Hazuki's is "Rere", Aiko's is "Mimi", Onpu's is "Roro", Pop's is "Fafa", Momoko's is "Nini", and Hana's is "Toto"? Even in the 4kids English dub?

On to the good: the Queen appearing to the girls helps ease the tension they're feeling, and Aiko's name has been cleared for her friends. More mystery awaits, and it is starting to look like their secret will be out at a later time...

That's all I can offer as far as criticism goes for now.
Luxray24 chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
You finally update, THANK THE LORD! I really like the new part too! I hope you update soon!
isa chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
That was wonderful :)
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update! please?
petites sorcieres chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
I can't tell you how happy I am with this story so far. You managed to remain true to both the witch world and to the girls characters. I really like how you wrote the story.

Poor Mirabelle omg. They are in trouble D;
Cheary chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Omygod yes! You came back! This fic is so cool. I always checked every once in a while to see if you updated it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kadaj5 chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
This chapter actually adds action/adventure to the genres this fic has. I'm not sure if magic can be used like that in "Ojamajo Doremi", but there's really only three spells that can't be used, and what Aiko used isn't one of them.

You've definitely improved from previous chapters, but there are still errors. For starters, you've again referenced the reader; more specifically, when Onpu's cookie dropped to the floor. Anyway, there are still grammatical and spelling errors, but those are fewer than previous chapters.

All in all, it's pretty well done! And I can see how this chapter feeds into both plotlines...

You updating this reminds me: I've got stuff to update, too. Dear me...
Luxray24 chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
IN put the Wizards, soon! U could put them in. And say that the queen assigned them to be the girls' protection
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Update plz!
ojamajo fans chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
It was a good story. I will look foward again in this story
bloodyflower chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I love it. I love it! I love it! Please update soon!
Kadaj5 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I have to agree with RoseQuartz1's review; the plot point of the girls being caught being apprentices should remain a major plot point. I have an idea of how it could end up as, but I'll leave it to you in the end. However, I wouldn't include OCs here since none have been established so far.

Also, I need to tell you about the difference between "your" and "you're"; Basically, when someone uses "your", they mean "It's your thing." or "Your turn." a.k.a. belongs to someone.

Examples: "We need to get YOUR capabilities up and running." and "Can he regain YOUR trust?"

As for "you're", it's a contraction formed from "you are";

Example: "YOU'RE not really going to win, are you?" and "YOU'RE gonna win."

I hope this helps.
Luxray24 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
You should add the wizards in like faradagio(spelling?) and the flat 4 and add a wizard as momoko's counterpart and make it a part romance/love story