Reviews for Caught
Kadaj5 chapter 6 . 10/2
Sorry for not reviewing sooner.

Okay, I'll start with the issues: do realize the fairies aren't named like that, and that Doremi's fairy is named "Dodo", Hazuki's is "Rere", Aiko's is "Mimi", Onpu's is "Roro", Pop's is "Fafa", Momoko's is "Nini", and Hana's is "Toto"? Even in the 4kids English dub?

On to the good: the Queen appearing to the girls helps ease the tension they're feeling, and Aiko's name has been cleared for her friends. More mystery awaits, and it is starting to look like their secret will be out at a later time...

That's all I can offer as far as criticism goes for now.
Luxray24 chapter 6 . 9/30
You finally update, THANK THE LORD! I really like the new part too! I hope you update soon!
isa chapter 5 . 9/23
That was wonderful :)
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update! please?
petites sorcieres chapter 5 . 8/29
I can't tell you how happy I am with this story so far. You managed to remain true to both the witch world and to the girls characters. I really like how you wrote the story.

Poor Mirabelle omg. They are in trouble D;
Cheary chapter 5 . 8/17
Omygod yes! You came back! This fic is so cool. I always checked every once in a while to see if you updated it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kadaj5 chapter 5 . 6/17
This chapter actually adds action/adventure to the genres this fic has. I'm not sure if magic can be used like that in "Ojamajo Doremi", but there's really only three spells that can't be used, and what Aiko used isn't one of them.

You've definitely improved from previous chapters, but there are still errors. For starters, you've again referenced the reader; more specifically, when Onpu's cookie dropped to the floor. Anyway, there are still grammatical and spelling errors, but those are fewer than previous chapters.

All in all, it's pretty well done! And I can see how this chapter feeds into both plotlines...

You updating this reminds me: I've got stuff to update, too. Dear me...
Luxray24 chapter 5 . 6/17
IN put the Wizards, soon! U could put them in. And say that the queen assigned them to be the girls' protection
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Update plz!
ojamajo fans chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
It was a good story. I will look foward again in this story
bloodyflower chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I love it. I love it! I love it! Please update soon!
Kadaj5 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I have to agree with RoseQuartz1's review; the plot point of the girls being caught being apprentices should remain a major plot point. I have an idea of how it could end up as, but I'll leave it to you in the end. However, I wouldn't include OCs here since none have been established so far.

Also, I need to tell you about the difference between "your" and "you're"; Basically, when someone uses "your", they mean "It's your thing." or "Your turn." a.k.a. belongs to someone.

Examples: "We need to get YOUR capabilities up and running." and "Can he regain YOUR trust?"

As for "you're", it's a contraction formed from "you are";

Example: "YOU'RE not really going to win, are you?" and "YOU'RE gonna win."

I hope this helps.
Luxray24 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
You should add the wizards in like faradagio(spelling?) and the flat 4 and add a wizard as momoko's counterpart and make it a part romance/love story
RoseQuartz1 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Wow. O.O It's gettin' dwamateec(dramatic with an accent/baby talk :P).
I know that basically the identity thing has basically blown over, but I think that you should keep it in the plot somehow besides the monsters attacking and that stuff. Because the girls being caught is what first drew everyone to read this story and you shouldn't just take it out or it would seem kinda strange. Like it was a whole other story instead of what it first started out as. O.O It's going very fast. :l L:
RoseQuartz1 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh, WOW, Doremi and Onpu. WOW. They like playing M-rated games! WOW, guys. WOW. XD XD XP XP XD XP