Reviews for REQUIEM: the Vampire, Javert
SunshineBubbles chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
wow what mean comments if u don't like something then don't read it that's what i think i hope u don't listen to them and keep righting your story
Layered like an Onion chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I think this will make a very interesting story...once updated. :) Don't mind what the flamers say. Other than a couple typos here and there, this is very well written, and I can't wait to see it updated!
ManvilleFog chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I love the Marquis' thoughts on seeing this final encounter between the two characters, and his thoughts on the pleasures of eternal life. :-) I noticed one typo - 'but would not be quick to [wear] the eyes' - which made that sentence somewhat difficult to parse. Overall I'm enjoying the writing and I'm looking foward to see how the story progresses. Thanks. :D
D.E. Johns chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I have to say that this is one of the most creative and well written pieces of fan fiction that I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Corvid Angel, you are the best!

As for anyone who would chide, mock, or otherwise trash anyone's writing without having first read it, "Go chase yourself!"
RedAdmiralV chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
It's like if Stephenie Meyer had written Twilight as a Les Mis fan-fiction. (This is not a compliment)
After reading it I agree with the very sage words of Dumbledorepowpow.
Corvid Angel chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I thought the previous review from 'Dumbledorepowpow' was too priceless to delete. Rest assured, I shall rush out immediately and follow such sage advice. We are humbled that you have shared your wisdom, sir.
Dumbledorepowpow chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I did not even read the fanfiction, but man...JAVERT A VAMPIRE. Get a life.
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
hi your work is being mocked here:
post/43093291451/fandom-les-mmiserables-javert-jean-valjean-i
if it bothers you its a copyright violation and the complaint form is here:
dmca
peinait chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
wtffanfiction dot tumblr dot com slash post/43093291451/fandom-les-mmiserables-javert-jean-valjean-i

hey, your work is being mocked here which is where the haters are coming from... if it bothers you its a copyright violation and the complaint form to report is here:
tumblr dot com slash dmca
(it doesn’t let me put in actual links)
keep up the good work
peinait chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
post/43093291451/fandom-les-mmiserables-javert-jean-valjean-i
hey, your work is kinda being mocked here... if it bothers you its a copyright violation and the complaint form is here:
dmca
evedereille chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Dunno if you‘ll ever update this or not but this is surely a potential opening of an interesting story.. I read your colaboration before, so it's totally a nice surprise to see the vampire returns... though for a brief moment D:
This reads more coherent and intriguing I think. Sad for poor Merci. but come on, Javert was not even awake yet!