Reviews for Accidents Happen
Smexygecko chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Hey, if you need any help understanding how to write foreplay, i can explain the medical side of it
Kuroki-San chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Oh my god this is awesome. I LOVE THIS. YOU, my friend, are awesome.
COME ON WORLD! LET'S CELEBRATE CANONROLL'S AWESOME FANFICTION AND HUMOR!
HoothootOwls chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
:3 cute
kitsunelullaby chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
curiosity got the better of me, i had to read it
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
that was awesome! Made even better with your confession of no sex material. (from my experience the written stories are better then the actual thing)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
oh god this is beautiful
sassyusopp chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
SCREAMS
SO GREAT
Dusk Sailing chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
i dont think the second chapter was needed if they dont like it tell em to sod off cus ive read enough storys to know whats good or not :)
Lepidotzoro chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Ha. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I liked this a lot. It's sort of left to the imagination why Sanji was so compliant, but I supposed if you're used to the idea that feelings and attractions might exist secretly before the story starts it's not hard to assume Sanji might have already considered doing it with Usopp in some version of the OP universe.

I'm usually a SanUso fan as opposed to UsoSan (though I like both) yet I've been betraying pretty much all of my top/bottom preferences lately, and I really love the way you handled UsoSan in this.

Herp. I don't normally advertise this, but I'm a virgin too, and I write a lot of smut. I can't attest to how accurate it is, all I know is no one's complained. You did good for being so vague- sometimes vague is perfect, as it leaves plenty to especially the experienced imaginations of non-virgin readers or ones who've read and written enough smut to not really know the difference.

I didn't read the second part because I heeded your warning... but I'm very curious as to what it could be XD.
Usopp Sassypants chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
THIS LOL
whywolfcity chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Coincidentally enough, I found this fanfic when I was trolling the Internet, thinking that the world doesn't have enough SanUso. And I really liked this. I liked how it was a lot different from most of the smut I've read, plus, I thoroughly enjoyed the second chapter. Especially the "Pulled up in his new Ferrari" part. Haha.
Great job!