Reviews for Little Moments Classic
BigRig2.0 chapter 10 . 2/13
Fuck this shit
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 15 . 7/8/2020
I started with the classic version because it looked like it had happier story tags. I really, really don't want to read something even darker than this.
Someone chapter 25 . 6/25/2020
This is absolutely the best Bwen fanfiction I have ever have portrayed the characters so well and kept it till the end of the story.
I just hope there are enough moments from Ben10:Alien force in the against I would say this is simply amazing.
Someone chapter 16 . 6/24/2020
I think this chapter had the best ben-gwen moment in your story until just don't get to read something like this everywhere,it was simply amazing.
Storm Pegasus chapter 5 . 4/21/2020
your story till now is good, but I feel that you were not able to properly convey what you wanted and I could nor properly understand what the situation was about, but i guess that is one of the reasons why you are rewriting this.
WootWoo chapter 24 . 4/4/2020
I started reading this just to see how much you've changed between this version and reboot. I also intended to stop after reaching a point I no longer recognised. But after reading the latest chapter realized that you've changed quite a bit and added SO much to the reboot I could deal with some mild spoilers.

That said it's interesting to see just how far you've come. From passable to pretty good to great to now holding a spot on my top 10 online stories list; with an ONGOING storry. Something that's only happened only once before.

I may be a bit spoiled for potential basic plot but I'm also curious about what's going to happen with the stone now that you've changed Bens reasoning.

p.s.
I amost stopped to coment on Ben' having good taste picking out the classic Evil Dead and Gwen might have enjoyed Army of Darkness.
Then almost again to laugh at him about believing he could watch only half The Princess Bride. Ha I could see Gwen totally stopping at the half way point just to tease him. ah good stuff good stuff.
wrecker159753 chapter 26 . 3/26/2020
While I cannot wait to see some more of breaking point I really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to reading the new little moments can't wait to see what you do next keep up the great work
Audio.Artistic chapter 12 . 3/4/2020
And again, I re-read as I wait for the marvelous continuation of the rebooted version off little moments.
bigbossxx6 chapter 24 . 1/9/2020
bigbossxx6 chapter 17 . 1/7/2020
Finally, and really well done if I do say so myself.
Hinate chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Bwen forever...
This fanfic was just too much for lil heart... which just won't stop fluttering throughout the fic...
the feels were off the chart, I've loved Bwen for as long as I can remember just yesterday I kinda was like why I never read their fanfic... and here I came... damn this was just sooooooo amazing that I can't begin to describe how it felt... it felt completely real... even saying loved it, can't begin to describe it fully...
idkusernameoatbuit chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
One thing I’ll say for sure, this fic definitely isn’t PG-13.
christinedbadia5 chapter 11 . 8/18/2019
Wow. This took a dark turn real fast.
Mangoose chapter 21 . 8/5/2019
When it comes to love there's nothing that can stop a pure-hearted maiden. Especially, a magic-flinging maiden like Gwen.
sarah.k.p.t chapter 23 . 7/15/2019
I loved all the way to the end this fanfiction! Many others do not preserve the essence of the characters and the stop feeling like Gwen and ben. But you did incredible! I am obsece. And you have been portraying very good the transition to puberty in this and the sequel.