Reviews for Little Moments Classic
Aurora Nightstar chapter 6 . 6/30/2017
Where my birthday was yesterday, it was fun to read about Ben and Gwen's birthday. I liked their little gift exchange. I am glad Ben was able to warm up to the idea of Karata classes. The cell phone was a very cool gift idea. Another very good chapter.
Aurora Nightstar chapter 5 . 6/28/2017
It seems Gwen’s feelings for Ben are just beginning to show. She seems very upset that he won’t be coming to her party. Really too bad that he can’t. The mothers should make up for the sake of the kids. Another very well done chapter.
Aurora Nightstar chapter 4 . 6/26/2017
Wow! Nearly one hundred percent dialog, not even dialog tags. Yet oddly enough, I feel like I can visualize this conversation and have a pretty good idea how things probably would have been said without the tags to tell me. The dialog was lively and humorous. Very well done.
Aurora Nightstar chapter 3 . 6/26/2017
Another good chapter. I liked the way you handle the characters and the splash of datk humor... cut off his arm to get rid of the omimatrix... not so nice. I am glad he at least gave a thought to Gwen having a good time. First hero with a baby sitter. LoL.
Aurora Nightstar chapter 2 . 6/24/2017
You did a wonderful job showing her difficulty in trying to study. This is something most people can probably relate to. I know from watching shows like Myth Busters, science can seem like magic especially to someone smart like Gwen. But if magic were real and in her world it is, science could never compare. I can understand how she feels.
I love the interaction between Gwen and Ben. “Brains of a toad would be an improvement?” That was funny. Another well done chapter.
Aurora Nightstar chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
I loved the way you characterized Ben, Gwen and Grandpa Max. Your use of description is very vivid and interesting. I felt for Gwen’s struggle. I can understand when you do a big favor for someone, it is nice to get some kind of acknowledgement for it. I was glad Grandpa Max admitted he was proud of Gwen and that he wished he had done more. I loved the ending with the phone tag game between Ben and Gwen, almost comical. This story is off to a great start.
DRSDavidSoft chapter 24 . 6/22/2017
One of the best fics I've ever read, the plot enough was the most well-written fiction I've ever read.
I wish the sequel had as many as chapters as this one. In any case, thank you for writing this. I hope someday you finish the sequel :)
Mrs.Chaton chapter 25 . 5/21/2017
I'm not going to lie, I don't like bwen. I never have, and I doubt I ever will. But your story managed to be really good plot wise, and you didnt overly romanticize the bwen. Thats a rare quality in bwen fics, and I hope the sequel is just as balanced.
Astroman1000 chapter 25 . 3/8/2017
God I fell in love with this... I read it in a single day which is a bit much. I hope the sequel is as good is not better nad I hope to God above that the series isn't abandoned. Anyway, for everything this story is
Thx ;)
CV12Hornet chapter 14 . 1/31/2017
Okay, you're getting a favorite just for the Telemundo gag.
csg-III chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Let me say it one more time: this is THE masterpiece. It's the best Ben 10 fanfiction I have ever read... scratch that, it's the best fanfiction I have ever read... scratch that too, it's the best story I have ever read.
Daniel6 chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
Any reason Neil Armstrong was a douche in this chapter?
Meazm chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
Nice story ! Bwen ftw !
csg-III chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
Masterpiece!
Groovy Panda chapter 25 . 8/24/2016
I totally love this!

I started shipping Bwen an hour or so after Ben 10,000 premiered. Mostly after thinking "Wait, does he live in his Headquarters? Does Gwen? Well that makes sense if they're working together but...i'm sure she could teleport and XLR8 could grab her from anywhere if Ben wanted to so why...THEY MUST BE FUTURE MARRIED!" Well ok it didn't happen quite that way.

This has been a pointless fact by one Groovy Panda.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »