Reviews for Little Moments Classic
christinedbadia5 chapter 11 . 8/18/2019
Wow. This took a dark turn real fast.
Mangoose chapter 21 . 8/5/2019
When it comes to love there's nothing that can stop a pure-hearted maiden. Especially, a magic-flinging maiden like Gwen.
sarah.k.p.t chapter 23 . 7/15/2019
I loved all the way to the end this fanfiction! Many others do not preserve the essence of the characters and the stop feeling like Gwen and ben. But you did incredible! I am obsece. And you have been portraying very good the transition to puberty in this and the sequel.
Thor Cosmic chapter 24 . 6/19/2019
Finally posting this review after being fire up with "Courting Disaster". Since the LM rebooted epilogue will not happened for a while, I decided to post my current thoughts here.

The LM classic was good, like the dating dress up moment. There are issues here & there (Like lack of hero scene), but overall I'm happy, especially with how you decided not to "directly" used "Goodbye & Good Riddance" & the continuation to Alien Force. That OS finale was overall weak & lazy. The thing that tick me the most, is how much injustice they done to Max Tennyson. It was an utter insult to him being 100% wrong in keeping his & grandchildren's live a secret to his family & the world. There is no way in any reality, that nothing "Super Enormous" happened to the Tennyson family within 5 years AF. That is a huge & long time. Their summer adventure was a lot to take, even when it is just a few short months.

Something big like the world meddling media, the S.A.C.T came to capture them, or an alien connection with the human world as we seen in Ben 10k, that the human world accept & change drastically. It was a like the OS writers thought "Heck its the last ep, I can do whatever I want & get away with it, and let the future staffs handling the bad finale" (Which AF is still bad especially in later seasons). In OS, people just accept everything like it was no big deal compare to Ben's bullies with the "saving the president" garbage.

I apologize that I sound negative while praising your amazing work, but oh man, somebody here got it, & create a more realistic & better situation. Your LM Rebooted not even finish yet, but is already legendary. I accept & respect your rebooted decision 110%. Thank you for coming back Shadows59. Thank you.
AirenLag chapter 26 . 5/28/2019
I've loved this fic for so long, and no matter how many time I read it I always come back to read it again. Is one of the first fics I read while learning english, and now you're rebooting it with new content? *happy shrug* I guess I'm reading it one more time. XD
Vivi-ntvg chapter 24 . 5/27/2019
I really enjoyed this story! It wasn't overly fluffy and actually pretty realistic!
Knight of Discord chapter 26 . 5/5/2019
I've hoped for years that you would some day come back to this project. In my opinion its the best BenxGwen fic on the site as well as being a great fic in general. I loved Ericobard's additions as well and can't wait to see how things evolve. I'll be looking forward to every Friday.
Giga Crusher chapter 26 . 5/4/2019
Oh my God. I just saw the email notification and could not believe it. Shadow, both Little Moments and Breaking Point are easily the best fanfics I've ever read and some of the best writing I've seen overall in my life. Every couple of months or whenever I'm feeling down I'd go and reread both and they never lose their charm.
It's great to have you back, and I can't wait for more.
llllIllllllIlllll chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
shadows59: Comes back.

Suicide Rate: 0%
mike204 chapter 26 . 5/3/2019
good man i was so sad thinking you would not going continue any of them
Jagcity chapter 26 . 5/3/2019
Oh my God! the legend in this fandom has returned! Thank you so much for revisiting LM and BP. I can't wait for whatever you have to offer!
Alfae chapter 26 . 5/3/2019
I've been reading fanfic for pretty much a decade now. You are hands down one of the best authors I've ever read. I was super skeptical of a Ben/Gwen pairing but you pulled it off in a way that has completely sold me. They feel like the characters from the series, except they've developed, matured, and changed according to their experiences. It feels so authentic, and so many of their interactions are just wonderful. Thank you for this amazing story, I'll be following anything you write from here on out.
ReadersCantRead chapter 26 . 5/3/2019
More depth added to the first fic with a promise to revisit the continuity when that's completed? Works for me!

Probably wont read it immeaditely since your fic is still fresh in my mind and I'd know every bit that's going to happen that isnt something new but I'm sure as hell excited for it.

Thanks for the announcement!
onepieceloverforever chapter 26 . 5/3/2019
I was having a shitty day and this is all I need to cheer me up. Wow, I never expected you to come back to this story after your PM about dropping it. Now that it's back, I really really hope you'll finish this D
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 26 . 5/3/2019
Heheheeh, you're rebooting the story? That is quite ironic in it's own way, given what happened the series. Still, I'm DEFINITELY going to enjoy rereading it when it comes!

Looking forward to it!