Reviews for Little Moments Classic
Hate Eater chapter 26 . 5/3/2019
Yohoo! it's back baby! I'm so pumped, this month's been a treasure with SVTFO new season and GOT and now a story that I've concidere death for years is now back with more beef? And a posibility of the BP furthering the plot? aww man best day ever.
llllIllllllIlllll chapter 24 . 4/28/2019
Why almost all masterpieces are always unfinished?
ReadersCantRead chapter 24 . 4/21/2019
This was something special. Whether it was because my childhood was the OS Ben 10 and I thought the same thing or because it's just an amazing fic with a compelling story, beautiful flow, and all around fulfilling feeling is a good question...but honestly I think it's a perfect mix of both.

So I've spent the last few days reading this piece by piece and just enjoying the ambiance it provided and I dont regret it at all. I'm going to go read the sequel even if its unfinished and will likely leave me antsy for more because this fic is a true master piece when it comes to emotional writing.

I enjoyed it and I'm grateful for having the chance to find it.

Thanks for the read!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 24 . 4/13/2019
Ho, man. What a rollercoaster these two have been on! I can't wait to get started on the sequel! And maybe the prequel.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 18 . 4/12/2019
Uh-oh! Looks like the folks are starting to get suspicious! Heh, that sure took longer than I'd expected.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 17 . 4/12/2019
Heh, alcohol-induced first kiss between them? For some reason, that seems highly logical and even appropriate, especially given the time and circumstance.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 16 . 4/12/2019
Oh-hoooo! Sounds like someone's finally started to figure out their little not-so-secret secret! Not that they really understand what's happening between them, but still!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 7 . 4/10/2019
You know, I have to say I'm VERY IMPRESSED by what you're doing here. Not many people like to show the building of the foundation for the relationship that tends to start when they're still kids and not yet even preteens. Most people prefer to just jump straight into the sexual tension and pointless drama of uncertainty that make up the teen and young adult years. So, kudos to you for taking the road less traveled!
Nate-Mihael chapter 16 . 3/4/2019
This has got to be the sweetest chapter in the bunch of them and I love it. The unspoken comfort these two have is just a thing of beauty here, and watching Michelle have meltdown over it makes it all the better XD
Littlegeek chapter 4 . 1/31/2019
I don't know these characters and never had any reason to care about them. Kudos, because now I do.
xSean chapter 3 . 1/18/2019
She keeps insisting he calls her Sandra? I am really hoping your not copping out and making Ben adopted... That would just suck.
Burntrevenant chapter 25 . 11/13/2018
Bravo! Very nice story!
Burntrevenant chapter 19 . 11/11/2018
The fluffyness of this chapter is over 9000!
Burntrevenant chapter 18 . 11/11/2018
I have a fraternal twin sister and whenever someone would piss me off or hurt me she would either browbeat them or give the death stare.
Burntrevenant chapter 17 . 11/10/2018
Dwaaa, I think I have diabetes now!
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »