Reviews for Little Moments Classic
JJ chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Thank you for being the only author to write a Ben/Gwen fic that still updates regularly.
justaghost999 chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
I don't usually read action sequences, especially in a Bwen-heavy story but that was great. You have made me do the impossible and I loved every word of it. Gold star!
Black Ahab chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Really cool. And Ben and Gwen do make a good team.
sadnessgirl123 chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
amazing update soon
narusakufan1985 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Ben and Gwen forever.
Black Ahab chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Excellent. I'm really enjoying this fic, and it's pace is just right. Definitely on of the best fics I've read (and I do read a lot). Do continue.
justaghost999 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
By now your fic should be the hottest thing in this fandom-but why isn't it? I must keep spreading the word!
Mr. BG chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
I...can't...stress how ridiculously good this story is. How can the public not know?! Spread the word, this is the greatest thing to hit the masses since eggs and bacon! I'll proceed worshiping you now.
MissLevinLover chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
I would like to aplogize for lack of reviewing, things down my end have been a bit hectic lately.

This story is progressing nicely. Your not rushing it, your taking your time to build up the relationship, which in many fics is rare. The interaction is brilliant, description and detail, excellent. There isn't really a bad word I can say! You have done such a fantastic job and I can't wait to read more!

Miss Levin Lover x
Black Ahab chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
I'm really enjoying your fanfic. The interactions between Ben and Gwen couldn't be funnier or more heart warming or more amusing or... Anyway, please keep the good work.
Mr. BG chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
I need to read more! More I say!
Mr. BG chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Dammit, somebody other than me review this story! You're all missing out on the best filler before Alien Force!
Mr. BG chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
I'm surprised by the distinct lack of reviews. This story is very good!
MissLevinLover chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I would like to congrate you on a job well done. Although, I'm not one for Bwen stories, I am captivated by what you have written. You grammar is precise and characterisation is on the dot. I am surprised you haven't had more reviews for the brilliant story. I will be waiting anxiously for the next chapter!

Miss Levin Lover x
Mr. BG chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That was a lovely read. I'm glad a good Bwen story comes up after such a long time. Great job!
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35