Reviews for Little Moments Classic
HyperspaceGamer chapter 3 . 11/10/2018
I’ve watched all of AF three times as well, and UA two times, but I couldn’t get into OV or the reboot, so unless it’s something that happened during those two (the latter most I don’t even think was out yet, while the former takes place when they’re all older), then I don’t know.
HyperspaceGamer chapter 3 . 11/10/2018
I feel like I’m missing something, or maybe just forgetting something. I’ve watched all of Ben 10 OS like three times, yet I don’t remember Sandra and Carl ever telling Ben to call them by their first names instead of Mom and Dad. Am I forgetting something, or is that something that will be explained further in the story?
Burntrevenant chapter 5 . 11/7/2018
I wish I didnt have to work every day this month! I cant get enough of this story!
Burntrevenant chapter 2 . 11/6/2018
I am so glad I was recommended the story first chapter sold me! The last two paragraphs of chapter 1 put a stupid smile on my face. My coworkers kept asking me what I was smiling since I rarely smile XD. Can not wait to read more _.
Burntrevenant chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
Have not even dived into the story yet, but the pg-13 rating system part already made me smile, so good start. XD
JMA-Blazer chapter 25 . 9/24/2018
Can you please list this story as complete? Other than that, this story is a good, quality fic.
necros434 chapter 25 . 8/19/2018
Guest that just posted that review was me apparently I was logged out of fanfiction
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2018
Finally at the end of the fun ride lots of nice feels
The riding with great i only saw a few fumbles with the occasional missing letter that wasn't there or that had a wrong letter in this place
Sing characters were great expescially the times we got grandpa max's perspective
Overall this is one of the best pieces of writing i've ever read thank you
Getsugaru chapter 15 . 7/4/2018
Good chapter, but there are some spelling and grammatical mistakes in it, mostly at the end. Mostly little things, but there was one that was a bit jarring:
- "I'm should be retired," Max muttered to himself.

Hope that helps; I'll keep an eye out for anything else from now on. _
Getsugaru chapter 11 . 7/3/2018
I know this was written a while ago, but seeing as I only just found this series recently, I still felt like saying this.

This chapter is powerful. I found myself feeling the same emotions as both Gwen and Ben. I've never been in this situation myself; none of my cousins were stillborn nor died at such a young age, and I'm the youngest in my immediate family. But I still felt the emotions of Gwen and Ben as if I was them. I was pulled in. I didn't realize how quickly I was reading until I finished the last line. I wasn't even speed-reading nor skimming. I just read it that fast.

This chapter is amazing. I cannot think of a single spelling/grammatical error anywhere in it; if there were any, I was so immersed that I instantly forgot them. And for all of this, I wanted to give my kudos to you. Well done. This is one of the best chapters of fanfiction I've ever read. And I wanted you to know that, and to know that I'm going to keep reading.

I came to this story because the folks on TV Tropes said that this was a good fanfic. I'm staying because this is a good story.

Thank you for writing this.
Guest 1000k chapter 6 . 5/31/2018
This story is so precious!
Nate Higgers chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
Easily the best ben 10 fanfic. I seldom read or watch things twice but this story one of the exceptions.
SaintTuesday chapter 25 . 5/11/2018
Every now and again when I get that old Ben ten feeling I end up rereading this fic. It’s got everything I ever need from these characters and I miss them. It’s still excellently written and awesome as the first time around! Thanks.
Saint
Getsomewater chapter 25 . 4/14/2018
Love his story to bits... Your writing is so great it's left be speechless. It has been like a fully immersive thrill ride, taking you up and down so many times with the flow and pacing perfectly matching the settings. Overall an amazing experience and I hope you continue writing. I also hope the sequel is as good as this one lol.
ate-some-chips chapter 24 . 4/10/2018
This is the best story I've ever read. Thank you for letting me experience the world you created, I'll never forget it. Thank you so much.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »