Reviews for Little Moments Classic
stormsyaf chapter 25 . 3/25/2018
i love this story because of the build romance.
jh831 chapter 25 . 2/13/2018
if this story is done, please mark it as complete
A Person chapter 20 . 1/8/2018
Looking back at some chapters.

Whenever it comes to incest in Ben/Gwen stories, or a lot of fanfiction in general, it's usually handled very after-the-matter and quickly. Max'll usually be "cool bro" and just accept things as is. It's a bit unrealistic. I don't have a problem with incest, wouldn't be reading this if I did, but it's not something people find normal or accepting. And I like that this story acknowledges that.

Part of why I like this story so much is because it focuses on Max and the other adults as much as it does Ben and Gwen. Which is something I don't see often or at all. You see how they react and process these stares and hugs and get their thoughts on the matter.

In the end they help, overlook, or set boundaries on the couple, but not without thought and concern for their feelings.

Anyway, I just wanted to say you've written a great story.
jettmanas chapter 24 . 12/6/2017
Enjoyed the scene w/Lili, then Ben's concern of Gwen. Solid descriptions of the setting.

overreacted
others' hand.
others' throats.
Author's note.
reviewed; it

Interesting that Max learns at the end. And that no lasting physical damage was sustained. Good ending to the epic story.
jettmanas chapter 23 . 12/5/2017
Good start w/Ben's watching the news & Sandra's concern for him. Interesting how you work in details about the past, such as Max's thoughts of Ben's decision w/the Omnitrix.

(It's) time to
The star (was) so
wherever Aunt Vera
Mom?" he asked.
couldn't (breathe).
(it's) what she wanted
jettmanas chapter 22 . 12/5/2017
Good job with the thoughts of Gwen's parents about her. Also how her and Ben were so into the news. Solid tension with the phone calls and the lies used. Enjoyed the scene at Vera's and the arrival of Xylene. Nice touch w/her asking if Vilgax was eally gone for good.

hit (the) on button.
got to breathe
(Gwen's) only answer
(Whereas) Vilgax's

Great scene w/the Omnitrix being removed as well.
jettmanas chapter 21 . 12/5/2017
Good tension and suspense. Nicely written description of the characters and setting.

was there; she remembered
palm; he felt cold
She (saw?) him tense up
sphere; she said
jettmanas chapter 20 . 12/5/2017
Good dialogue from Max and Vera. Also enjoyed Ben's thoughts on how to be a hero in the future, including dialogue, besides only fighting.

"Mine," she said,
himself (breathe)
are," she sighed
makeup (twice)
jettmanas chapter 19 . 12/5/2017
Good descriptions of the tournament, and their emotional state.

he (led) with a series
She didn't answer; she
"Anyway, (it's) a
homemade
The thinking (led) him

Enjoyed the character development afterwards.
jettmanas chapter 18 . 12/5/2017
Good focus on Carl and his thoughts on Ben and the news incident.

driver's side door
the cameraman let out
Ben had a scrape
"Your other arm."
"I'm sure (it's)
none of my cousins

Interesting thoughts on talking to bullies, and his relationship w/Gwen. Fun chapter.
jettmanas chapter 17 . 12/4/2017
Good job w/the description of Gwen's reaction to the movie, then her trying to get his card. Sandra checking in. And the champagne incident.

door and (peeked) out.
in their (gis).
She was sure that (viruses)
handed over (the)
(scrape) at his tongue

Solid chapter. Good work.
jettmanas chapter 16 . 12/4/2017
Enjoyed the look at Gwen from her friend's perspective. Then of her relating w/Ben.

myself," Michelle said,
one of their (moms)
it's the biggest party
her friend's eyes
best friend(,) but he
redhead

Not sure if it helps that I point these out. Glad to help. Great chapter. Love the details of Gwen getting the class under control on a previous trip and other creative details. Well done.
jettmanas chapter 15 . 12/4/2017
Very good writing of Max's thoughts and dialogue on the situation. His opinion of the other Plumbers and interactions w/them was well done. Great insights on the role of Ben and Gwen. Nice details on the function of the badge.

Typo:
(whose) lightning bolt
JC RH chapter 25 . 12/1/2017
Damn. This is probably thr best Ben 10 fan fic. It's hard to find well written Ben 10 fics. But this is just awesome. Characterization is just brilliant. Plot is awesome as well. You didn't rush it and you didn't drag it. This is just the way it should have been. Loved it.
jettmanas chapter 14 . 11/30/2017
Enjoyed the classroom scene with the new friend (interesting backstory) and surprising events.

Typo:
blame them; she

Great job w/Max's story on how they gained the ability to communicate with the aliens in the past.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »