Reviews for Little Moments Classic
jettmanas chapter 13 . 11/30/2017
Solid start with Ben's POV, including some snooping. Good scene w/the family leading to a new location for breakfast.

his(,) her waist
(Gwen) opened her
campground
(breathe) again.
she (said) back

Nice job w/the tension there & making amends w/Ben. And the surprising event at the end.
jettmanas chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
My fav chapter so far. Great writing of Max- I can identify w/him in some ways. Good talk w/his son.

to bed."
in the morning."

Then a great transition to the talk w/Wes. Really liked the descriptions & dialogue there. Well done!
jettmanas chapter 11 . 11/30/2017
Good description of the scene back home and preparing for the funeral.

grandparents'
took a half (step) back
(led) her upstairs

Enjoyed the well-written scene in the changed room. Solid dialogue!
jettmanas chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
Good job writing the tournament and series of pranks.

(heard) Ben cheer
hands in his (pockets)

You escalated things until the surprising reveal- nicely done.
jettmanas chapter 9 . 11/30/2017
Solid tension of getting into the base and fighting the insect creatures. Good action descriptions of the horned enemy after as well.

(It's) like
(It's) okay.
(it's) like...

Interesting how Max sent to kids off when he had to convince Animo to help w/the Plumbers. Seems he's considerate of them seeing something intense he needed to do. Nicely written.
jettmanas chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
Enjoyed the Max POV; interesting to learn his thoughts on the past, and changes w/the kids.
Good description of Gwen settling in, their talk, and their planning of what to do.

Typos (not sure if you're reading this or making corrections, but I feel compelled to share)-
been retired [no 'a']
Plumber, so he
(shifted) her feet
(needs) that much room
(too) in-depth

Solid chapter & cliffhanger.
jettmanas chapter 7 . 11/29/2017
Good description of the karate class. Solid tension of the teasing after, the search, then a nice scene of slowly managing to comfort Gwen.

Typo:
(Gwen's) small

Another well-written chapter.
jettmanas chapter 6 . 11/28/2017
Great job describing the situation between Max and his son. Solid writing of the birthday events, including the thoughtful gifts they got each other.

A few typos:
(Driver's) Ed
out of the cold.(grandkids') birthdays
have to sleep (sometime),

Nice work.
jettmanas chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Nice writing of family relationships and conflicts. I'm just a drop in the ocean of reviews you have, but I'm enjoying the storytelling.
jettmanas chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Clever switch to pure dialogue filled with solid banter.
jettmanas chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Solid POV change. Enjoyed the talk with his mom and the thoughts as he raced to the rescue.

sighed with (every)
(Its) left taillight let [no was]
(n)ews crews

Shorter chapter, which I liked! Good writing.
jettmanas chapter 2 . 11/27/2017
Great writing of Gwen at home, interacting w/her mom, and the conflict of needing to leave. Good dialogue w/Ben- interesting how his injury leads to the talk following.

Typo:
top, cross-legged [no: on the]

Solid writing!
jettmanas chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Csgt recommended this story to me. I've watched a fair amount of Ben 10 & enjoyed it.
This story goes beyond the details of the show. Very in-depth thoughts and excellent storytellig in a massive first chapter.

Small typo towards the end: weird stuff(;) he had

Great work!
csg-III chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
Ah, it's always great to re-read this story.

I really liked the angle that Max wasn't around for Frank and Carl because of Plumbing. I know it's explored a little in Goodbye and Good Riddance (my favorite episode of the show), but I love how much depthness you add to it.

The birthday gifts were very cool. Both Ben and Gwen were thinking of ways to get closer to each other. Gwen wants Ben to take Karate classes with her. And Ben wants Gwen to be able to talk freely to him as long as they want on the phone. I loved it. And the kiss on the cheek... I always love affectionate gestures between Ben and Gwen.

An amazing chapter, as usual.
Itsc chapter 25 . 11/21/2017
Just read this story about a month ago. Felt the urge to re-read it already. I'm certainly glad I did, as it is definately my favorite Ben 10 fic.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »