Reviews for The Ghost & The Darkness
DocCBM chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Wish i knew this much lit. Being the science type my education went another direction.
DocCBM chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Nice finish for academy.
DocCBM chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Nice build chapter.
DocCBM chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Those procedures would have been extremely painful in very intimate ways. Ouch.
DocCBM chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
The prey walks into the web...
DocCBM chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Nice hot scene. Fun.
DocCBM chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Nice seeing Riddick and Simon working to together
DocCBM chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Sad but promising. Love how dangerous he is.
karen1025 chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
That was excellent. Brillant!
I love the pairing, such a smart match. Xb
Can't wait to read more of your fics.
ImmortalWar chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
I LOVE YOU! write the best Cross overs between Riddick and River! Lovely. You're awesome brilliance fills me with glee and thirst for more of your words.
bigfan22 chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
Between Invictus in the Black and now The Ghost and The Darkness, I have LOVED following the journey of River and Riddick's relationship.

Over the course of the past few months on this site, I have favorited many stories. Out of those favorites, I have to say this and Invictus in Black are def at the top of my list.

To anyone thinking about reading this story, I'm telling you to just do it. It is well worth it. The intimate scenes are hot, without being overwhelming or too smutty. The different characters added from the Firefly verse are fun to read...especially in regards to their interaction with Riddick. For me personally...the poetry game was especially fun. It's been a long time since I graduated school, but I was glad when I actually knew some of the poems from their game. The best part of this story, is seeing the evolution of River and Riddick's relationship and to see them grow closer together as a couple.

I truly enjoyed every chapter of this wonderful story, and I thank you for taking the time to write this for the rest of us to read. INCREDIBLE JOB!
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
This chapter was just freaking awesome. After reading your A/N, no I don't think River and Rick were out of character. They're both so twisted and dark, I can see them doing something like this to avenge a wrong done to someone that's part of their family.

I thought the first story was good, but this one is just amazing. Every chapter just keeps getting better, and I love how you have matured their relationship. Your skills as a writer are truly fantastic! Love this chapter all the way through! I think the best part is...the story is far from over!
dedred4584 chapter 23 . 12/23/2013
good job well writen with a good pace and a plot that constantly thickened
Guest chapter 23 . 9/20/2013
I did indeed enjoy it. Too bad it's not going to continue.
ReincarnatedPoet chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
One thing I noted throughout the previous piece as well as this chapter-though it's more forgivable here given the mental status of the character-is Riddick's speech pattern. In the films, he is brash and balsy in his speech but it is always neat. You've given him a much more 'verse speech pattern than in the films.

It makes sense that he would hold to a slightly more roguish pattern in this chapter, as he's angry and people tend to slur more when annoyed. (Or, you know, when someone with creepy blue hands wife-naps your significant other). Just a thought.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »