Reviews for The Bear's Tooth
PhantomBowtie chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Well, if you feel like a pompous jerk for giving the definitions, I feel like a smug snob because I know what they mean anyway...But, if it helps any, I really enjoy reading your story with the creatures in it!
laloquita.co chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Even the annoying double hatchlings would be useful now! jajajajajajajajjaajajjajajaajjajajajajajajaja
cheveyo197913 chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
please keep going new update
RoraDracon chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
I think I'm going to favorite this story. Is more interesting than any other one!
heartlessRayne chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
BWAAAAAAAAAA! Who was the stranger? What's next? Damn these cliff hangers! Please update soon and wonderful job so far!
amore1993 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
UUhhhh this is good! Merida seems very in character and I can't wait tosee her interact with Hiccup. Toothless' pov is a nice change, it's the first time I read it. Will this be a romance also or just adventure?
Allow Me To Speak chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
That's it. I'm following.
AsianInABox chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
I.. can't stop reading this..

But... there's only 4 chapters ( rolls around on the floor )

The characters are great omg. I can't wait to see how Hiccup and Merida interact finally. I'm estatic bout this pairing. Romantic or friends. It's /perfect/
welcome2michaeland chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
WHO IS THIS STRANGER?
And will Toothless ever like Merida? He's being an asshole. She didn't mean to shoot toothless.
indecisive chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
That scale is going to come back to bite them, isn't it.

Oh, and also, definitions are good! Definitely interesting, and it's always nice to learn more mythology. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
have Merida ride on toothless next chapter okay?

Casey
serima chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Hiccup, I hope you know how much Toothless loves you...
DragonsandInk chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
(I hate logging in, it's like "What fanfiction, I've only been here for YEARS and you can't remember me? Harsh dude)
-reads-
-blinks-
-opens mouth to say something-
-closes it-
-slaps forehead-
-giggles happily-
Oh this story ID I feel like such a nerd about how happy this makes me.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Makes for interesting facts for those of us who swallow information like water even if its random! Lol...
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Thank you for this can't wait for the next chapter