Reviews for Aurora's Fate
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Me likes. Her reactions are honest, which is more than anyone else had been with her.

You've given my Muse a little kick with this tale. I think I have an outline to write now.
MarkBloodDove chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
either die a hero or you live longer enough to see yourself become the villain
TanyaScathYggdrasil chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Ooooh! I like! This could go places. I'm sort of picturing the Overlord games but with Maleficent II.
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
interesting...please can you write a full story on this?
Now I've read a few stories about Sleeping Beauty, I can see now how much pain Aurora / Rose suffered from in her life; being lied to, attracted to Philip, but did she actually love him afterwards? Was he a kind man or was he some pompous braggart?
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow...that is such an interesting take on the story! I actually really enjoyed it. A lot:) you have beautiful potential. While Princess Aurora is my favorite princess I liked to see her dark side. Well done.
Valiant Naberius chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
While I suppose I should know by now not to doubt your creativity, I was getting some serious 'Early to Bed' vibes from the beginning of the story. I don't know if that was because they actually shared a common theme or if that's just how Sleeping Beauty fandom is, but there were some subtle similarities at first. Having moved past that though, I liked your portrayal of a jaded, somewhat vengeful Briar Rose.

On one hand, I'm disappointed this won't be continued, but on the other I can't imagine a Sleeping Beauty story without copious amounts of Maleficent so I don't mind it cutting off where it did.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wonderful, but I think it needed something at the end, something like a fairy godmother exclaiming "Oh ...!" and I wasn't thinking of "my" as the second word. (insert evil cackle here)
Taboo22 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
fun!
sdphantom10 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ahhh feels like a breath of fresh air...
ArchAngelGundam chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Interesting to say the least.
Keep up the good work.
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Interesting. Curious what this challenge might bring to light. Though I do hope your next bit of writing is to update one of the four winners of the poll. This was very cool though seeing Briar Rose taking a place of true power.
immortal7 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
actually a nice and semi realistic outlook of the classic disney princess moment. If you can classify fantasy as realistic. But I wander. This one seems interesting to continue , but a aprat of me just wants to chant work on whiteowl. Nice oneshot though. later