Reviews for See You
Godiva9 chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
A brilliantly written tale, I loved the way Katniss and Peeta interacted, it was so sweet! An all around lovely story! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it! : )
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Though I have only read the first two chapters I' in love with this story. I think you have captured the characters natures better then the original Mockingjay.
WE ARE NERD chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Grrr this is me getting mad at you! Im not an emotional person but this totally made my cry.
Its a really amazing story and I cant wait to read more of it and even try out other story's of yours. I also don't comment often so you must know I'm being totally genuine.
Smarties
FearlessMockingjay chapter 30 . 4/15/2014
I loved this fic so much omg. Congrats
janedoe15243 chapter 29 . 3/7/2014
This was an excellent rewrite! Great job, I loved it!
Ni chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
If only. If only.
AlwaysSeptember chapter 30 . 1/2/2014
The ending was beautiful. (: lovely writing you're very talented.
secretTHGluver chapter 30 . 12/21/2013
Was looking for a good story to read in my favorites and came upon this one. I remembered how much I loved this story and I had to read again. Its just as good a third time around! You're really an amazing writer. I think and I mean it that this is my number one favorite story on the entire fanfiction site.
musicnlyrics chapter 29 . 11/23/2013
It took me three days to finish Mockingjay... But it only took me one day to finish this.

Absolutely fabulous.

Thank you for sharing!
Pgnangel chapter 29 . 8/29/2013
I find myself preferring this ending over the actual ending in the book. It feels more complete and less rushed. Kudos. Great job.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/10/2013
İ love it!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
The vent travelling was hilarious! I love it. Thanks for writing this amazing story. I wish Suzanne wrote it like this (only from Katniss's POV, of course). I think it's just better for everyone. Peeta has flashbacks, but can still show affection to Katniss. I sure wish this was how it really went in Mockingjay. I especially like that Katniss doesn't momentarily give up on Peeta, like in the real version. Again, thank you for such a well written fic. There are so few out there. I'm putting this story in my favorites bar.
ahrocks08 chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
Fantastic story! So sad it is over!
hungergamesfan77 chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
wow... its finished... wow

no epolougue?
SchoolGirl123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. I've been starved of Peeta actually caring about Katniss although he's hijacked for so long. I can't wait to read more.