Reviews for See You
Echo752 chapter 29 . 5/2
Amazing story. I like how it started completely on its own and eventually merged with the canon book story so well, giving it those AU tender details that my everalark heart loved so much! Emotional hijacked Peeta was a bliss! And both him and K were always so sweet when they talked to each other! Great job, thanks for writing it :)
Godiva9 chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
A brilliantly written tale, I loved the way Katniss and Peeta interacted, it was so sweet! An all around lovely story! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it! : )
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Though I have only read the first two chapters I' in love with this story. I think you have captured the characters natures better then the original Mockingjay.
WE ARE NERD chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Grrr this is me getting mad at you! Im not an emotional person but this totally made my cry.
Its a really amazing story and I cant wait to read more of it and even try out other story's of yours. I also don't comment often so you must know I'm being totally genuine.
Smarties
FearlessMockingjay chapter 30 . 4/15/2014
I loved this fic so much omg. Congrats
janedoe15243 chapter 29 . 3/7/2014
This was an excellent rewrite! Great job, I loved it!
Ni chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
If only. If only.
AlwaysSeptember chapter 30 . 1/2/2014
The ending was beautiful. (: lovely writing you're very talented.
secretTHGluver chapter 30 . 12/21/2013
Was looking for a good story to read in my favorites and came upon this one. I remembered how much I loved this story and I had to read again. Its just as good a third time around! You're really an amazing writer. I think and I mean it that this is my number one favorite story on the entire fanfiction site.
musicnlyrics chapter 29 . 11/23/2013
It took me three days to finish Mockingjay... But it only took me one day to finish this.

Absolutely fabulous.

Thank you for sharing!
Pgnangel chapter 29 . 8/29/2013
I find myself preferring this ending over the actual ending in the book. It feels more complete and less rushed. Kudos. Great job.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/10/2013
İ love it!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
The vent travelling was hilarious! I love it. Thanks for writing this amazing story. I wish Suzanne wrote it like this (only from Katniss's POV, of course). I think it's just better for everyone. Peeta has flashbacks, but can still show affection to Katniss. I sure wish this was how it really went in Mockingjay. I especially like that Katniss doesn't momentarily give up on Peeta, like in the real version. Again, thank you for such a well written fic. There are so few out there. I'm putting this story in my favorites bar.
ahrocks08 chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
Fantastic story! So sad it is over!
hungergamesfan77 chapter 29 . 7/16/2013