Reviews for Taming the Demon
xDarklightx chapter 37 . 5/31
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 36 . 5/14
Blushing a lot at the smut, but cheering that Sena is now fully aware about his split personality. Nice job!
xDarklightx chapter 36 . 5/12
I like it. Side note, Himura wouldn't still be in Sena when they're sitting in the chair before going at it again, because Sena removed his pants, stood up, before he seat down on Himura's lap.
Dashusi4ka chapter 36 . 5/12
hiruma skirted around the mpd definition didn't he? and he didn't tell sena about Eyeshield not to freak him out needlesssly did he?
xDarklightx chapter 35 . 5/10
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 35 . 5/10
lovely finish to this arc of the series, though Demon's absence is worrying. How is Hiruma taking this anyways? I mean, it was mostly Sena this arc. Is he proud, is he worried, is he surprised? (Some of that was covered this chapter, but I'd like to think that inside Hiruma is fucking proud of Sena for taking the initiative this chapter.)
Dashusi4ka chapter 35 . 5/10
oh my god tell me you'll update soon! the suspence is killing me!
twilightserius chapter 34 . 5/5
so cute wonder wgen he will tell his mom hes a football star
xDarklightx chapter 34 . 5/3
More please
lollipoploves chapter 34 . 5/3
This is absolutely fantastic! I love the fanfic so much, I think I have read it about 30 times over when trying to write my own fics. You rock.
AriaStar16 chapter 33 . 5/2
OMG! This just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much!
clueless1164 chapter 33 . 5/1
Aaarrghhhh fucking Ghao why?! God damnit why!? It was bad enough watching it happen when I read the Manga but having to read the thought process and having Hiruma and Sena actually be together when it happens just makes it all the more painful
So many fucking feels. It hurts. Where's the freaking ice cream when you need it to eat ur feelings out?
I'm just scared for when the day comes that Sena doesn't need Demon anymore, which I know (or at least hope I know) won't happen until laaatterr. But still, future pain. So sad much cry.
I can't wait for the next update, great job on this fic, kudos to you my friend cuz there needs to be a shit ton more Eyeshield 21 fics then there are currently.
xDarklightx chapter 33 . 5/1
I like it. Hopefully you like your new job.
xDarklightx chapter 32 . 4/30
I DO like it and thanks for the special shout out.