Reviews for Taming the Demon
YourSassyTeacher chapter 29 . 5/11
oh god, I fucking love this fic XD keep up the writing!
CieLavi chapter 29 . 5/8
I just found this fic. . And absolutely fucking awesomeee~~~ . love yo so much! You make me crawling back to this lovely fandom hahaha. . .

I like youth world cup on epilog as well :)
Hijiri Clyden chapter 29 . 5/3
I, personally, would love it you cover the Youth World Cup mostly because the essence of it (from what i could deduce) was fan service... AND I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE ROMANTIC OPPORTUNITIES! they can share a room! huhuhu i love your hirusena TT_TT I absolutely 3 your work! I'm sorry I'm not really coherent right now. It's dawn and i haven't slept yet marathoning your work and other great eyeshield21 fics...
Annaku chapter 29 . 5/2
yes yes definitely cover the youth cup. if only for Hirumas annoyance at being ignored when Sena meets Panther.
sleepingisbliss13 chapter 29 . 5/1
Oh I am so happy you updated! I hope you are able to continue and properly finish your story. An epilogue would be great too.
xDarklightx chapter 29 . 5/1
I like it. I would definitely like to read chapters with the youth cup.
Roehemo chapter 28 . 3/11
And the truth is revealed to more people. loved the chapter, though I'm a nit confused as to why Hiruma didn't comment on the coaches momentary wealth. Can't wait to read what comes next.
-Roehemo
Glhasses chapter 28 . 3/7
So Hiruma weakness is Sena's mom.
LeightAiden777 chapter 28 . 2/28
I positively love your story. This is the second time I'm reading this and I do hope you continue with it!
sleepingisbliss13 chapter 28 . 2/22
I really enjoy this story! It is very good and I hope you continue to update it.
xDarklightx chapter 28 . 2/8
I like it. I can see why it was funny writing the end.
librarat chapter 27 . 1/15
That was one of the best games-to me- of the whole series! Sena whooped that bratty Agon's ass; Ya-Ha!
Sunshineseduction chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
"Fuck it". I can relate to Agon's feelings... I truly can lol. Thanks for updating :D
Totally diggin this (:
Valiant Lies chapter 27 . 9/21/2014
So Happy to see an update :)
Lovely to read as usual :)
Looking forward to more
Valiant Lies
SweetCaroline91 chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
I mine of felt nostalgic and went to look for eyeshield stories to read and was pleasantly surprised by this one!
First since it has been years since I had anything to do with eyeshield the recount of what happens in the anime doesnt feel like a repeat. Also Hiruma it's spot on from what I remember and I love your take on his relationship with sena.
I got really into it by this chapter!
Hope you update soon so I can keep reading, love the story and writing!
Thanks for sharing,