Reviews for Taming the Demon
Roehemo chapter 28 . 3/11
And the truth is revealed to more people. loved the chapter, though I'm a nit confused as to why Hiruma didn't comment on the coaches momentary wealth. Can't wait to read what comes next.
-Roehemo
Glhasses chapter 28 . 3/7
So Hiruma weakness is Sena's mom.
LeightAiden777 chapter 28 . 2/28
I positively love your story. This is the second time I'm reading this and I do hope you continue with it!
sleepingisbliss13 chapter 28 . 2/22
I really enjoy this story! It is very good and I hope you continue to update it.
xDarklightx chapter 28 . 2/8
I like it. I can see why it was funny writing the end.
librarat chapter 27 . 1/15
That was one of the best games-to me- of the whole series! Sena whooped that bratty Agon's ass; Ya-Ha!
Sunshineseduction chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
"Fuck it". I can relate to Agon's feelings... I truly can lol. Thanks for updating :D
Totally diggin this (:
Valiant Lies chapter 27 . 9/21/2014
So Happy to see an update :)
Lovely to read as usual :)
Looking forward to more
Valiant Lies
SweetCaroline91 chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
I mine of felt nostalgic and went to look for eyeshield stories to read and was pleasantly surprised by this one!
First since it has been years since I had anything to do with eyeshield the recount of what happens in the anime doesnt feel like a repeat. Also Hiruma it's spot on from what I remember and I love your take on his relationship with sena.
I got really into it by this chapter!
Hope you update soon so I can keep reading, love the story and writing!
Thanks for sharing,
caroline
NaruShika-Forever chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
So glad you're back!
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
You know, whenever I read a new chapter of this fic, I can hear Hiruma cackling in the back of my mind while I grin at the screen. This fic is still one of the best ES21 fanfics I've read so far, and I am still enjoying it immensely!
An-Angels-Lily chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
Love it. Update again soon.
xDarklightx chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
I like it.
itachisgurl93 chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
Hahahaha! Thx for the update!
georgia.underwood.7 chapter 26 . 9/7/2014