Reviews for Taming the Demon
Shadows Curse chapter 38 . 12/14/2017
thank you for creating this!
CassieInTheDark chapter 38 . 11/26/2017
This was incredible
CassieInTheDark chapter 33 . 11/26/2017
Daym I'm shooketh
Poor hiruma
Sena gonna be hella mad tho
CassieInTheDark chapter 22 . 11/26/2017
That ending thoooo
Yes yes yes yes
CassieInTheDark chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
Wow that left me shook
CassieInTheDark chapter 8 . 11/26/2017
Aww this chapter was so good
fluffysnowgirl chapter 38 . 9/23/2017
This was so gorgeous. I was a little cautious at the beginning because while it looked like a cool idea I've been burned before but this really and truly delivered. You had an amazing idea and executed it fantastically. Two thumbs up and this fic is immediately going on my favourites list.
Also I loved that you put this in Hiruma's perspective because I don't think any thing else would have done this the justice that it deserved. Also the way you wrote Hiruma's voice was just gorgeous, the sarcasm and totally done with this bullshit in relation to his teammates was genius.
All told I really enjoyed this story and am super thankful that you wrote it.
teenwitch18 chapter 38 . 9/10/2017
I've read this story several times since it was first being published on here and I love it just as much now as I did then
Fantastic work!
Ryan Mashall chapter 3 . 2/28/2017
Idk, it bugs me how Hiruma makes Sena sound so stupid, when he's not..
Ryan Mashall chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
i still dont see why exactly hes so determined to unleash Sea's inner demons.. it just doest seem like a good idea
Krinya chapter 38 . 12/27/2016
fuck, that was amazing. Thank you for everything
AnimeGurl436 chapter 38 . 12/26/2016
I loved this so much and can't believe it's finally over. This is probably my favorite Eyesheild 21 story in the whole archive. I loved the writing style and how it sucked me into the story.
AnimeGurl436 chapter 38 . 12/26/2016
lollipoploves chapter 38 . 12/23/2016
This was a beautifully written story, one I will enjoy reading over and over again. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to finish (and tear out my heart). With all great stories there is a feeling of loss when the reader is at the end, this one is no exception.
danilion chapter 38 . 12/22/2016
Loved it all the way! :)