Reviews for Taming the Demon
Ryan Mashall chapter 3 . 2/28
Idk, it bugs me how Hiruma makes Sena sound so stupid, when he's not..
Ryan Mashall chapter 2 . 2/27
i still dont see why exactly hes so determined to unleash Sea's inner demons.. it just doest seem like a good idea
Krinya chapter 38 . 12/27/2016
fuck, that was amazing. Thank you for everything
AnimeGurl436 chapter 38 . 12/26/2016
I loved this so much and can't believe it's finally over. This is probably my favorite Eyesheild 21 story in the whole archive. I loved the writing style and how it sucked me into the story.
AnimeGurl436 chapter 38 . 12/26/2016
lollipoploves chapter 38 . 12/23/2016
This was a beautifully written story, one I will enjoy reading over and over again. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to finish (and tear out my heart). With all great stories there is a feeling of loss when the reader is at the end, this one is no exception.
danilion chapter 38 . 12/22/2016
Loved it all the way! :)
Guest chapter 38 . 12/22/2016
So much joy in reading this, and the satisfaction of completion. Such a wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing this and spending the time to write.
xDarklightx chapter 38 . 12/21/2016
I have enjoyed each chapter of this story and can't wait to read the Youth Cup.
Hijiri Clyden chapter 38 . 12/21/2016
I've been following this story since you started it but I don't think I have ever left a review. To remedy that, here I am saying that with this piece, you really touched my heart. That final part was such a beautiful and happy pain. Thank you so much for writing this across the years. Thank you so much for your diligence. Your imagination is amazing. YOU are amazing. I just woke up so I don't have enough brain cells to tell you every single thing I found beautiful about your work so let's leave it at that. Thank you again and I look forward to Demon Unleashed. *bows*
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 38 . 12/21/2016
Glomps you for finishing this beautiful piece i loved it so much, from beginning to the end!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 24 . 12/9/2016
That scene at the end is possibly my favorite part of this whole story.
kakita101 chapter 37 . 11/29/2016
Sigh... I'm so glad I came back to this fandom. I missed it. I look forward to seeing how Sena and Demon handle Yamato and visa versa.
xDarklightx chapter 37 . 5/31/2016
I like it.
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 36 . 5/14/2016
Blushing a lot at the smut, but cheering that Sena is now fully aware about his split personality. Nice job!