Reviews for Price Tag
Daisee Chain chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
"And now the thoughts are kind of sludgy and indifferent"

Love this phrase. Very much captures the way feelings change over time.
cmwhitwo chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
You have an unerring ear. I've now read several of your fics, and you seem to be able to write from the various characters' POV with ease.

Kudos for capturing Anya so beautifully.

Claudia
KJ10 chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
You've got some really nice lines here. My favorite is: "I never pretended to be the girl next door. Or a superhero. Those roles were already taken."
Gyrus chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Good stuff. It's nice to see the serious side of Anya, and I liked the way you describe her identity issues now that she's a demon again. I also enjoyed her view of Xander and the way she thinks he sees her.
Aia chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
That was great. You got Anya spot on - hte mature Anya that none of the Scoobies see, but that we know is there.
site chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
What a beautiful story. You helped me to see Anya's character and situation in a deeper light. Thank you!
kittyb90 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I totally and completely love this. You really captured Anya very well. By the way, I love her especially since the finale, and I always hated how Xander treated her. This almost made me cry. Did I mention I love this? You give good Anya, Shadowlass.
ronweasley1029 chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Wow, that was amazing. I love Anya, and I really hate how everyone treats her. Did you see the look on Willow's face when Anya hugged her and Buffy at the beginning of "Hell's Bells"? It was disgusting.

But you really wrote a great in-character monologue for our favorite demon. I hope you write some more Anya stuff!
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Very good. I love Anya, it's always nice to find someone else who writes about her without bashing the character, or making her into something that's just wrong. Very good job.