Reviews for Energy
lbw8lrrh chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
This is great AU to the S3 storyline. Please keep updating it!
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Oh shit!
Illyria934 chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Awesome story! You have me totally hooked and I can't wait to read what happens next! And yay, you brought Tamsin in! Your portrayal of her in S3 is spot on. Please update soon!
guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
End game BoLo I hope ewe no no to her!
Imrryr chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Loving the way you write Tamsin, concealing her pain, yet still all outwardly confident and terrifying. And your descriptions are still wonderful, particularly when it comes to the use of magic. And then there was the kiss :D Very well done.

Really interested to see how this encounter with Bo affects her, and vice-versa.
cheekymadom chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Urh Valcubus moment no lol
Glad you continued this cheers :-)
Guest 1 chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
No valcubus please!
Athena64 chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Tamsin hurt Bo? Why is that? And now Bo needs to feed... will she drain Tamsin, Thank you!
Ml33tninja chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
You had my interest since the first chapter and man I pray you have not discarded this story. My imagination is running wild at the moment. You have created one hell of a first arc.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
I'm not liking this season of Lost Girl because again,Bo & Lauren aren't ending up together & Kenzi's dead along with Hale.I watched it in Youtube.
CanadianPianoMan chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I really like what you've done with this so far. I did just discover it today.

I realize this was started between Seasons 2 and 3, so I can understand why things happened the way they have.

I do enjoy the explorations of Bo's Dark Side quite a lot. I feel like that wasn't touched on enough in canon, and it still hasn't.

I also really liked the Doccubus interaction. The way Lauren really struggles with her emotions over the whole situation and all.

I think you should continue. It's a really nice little fic. :)
nerdrific79 chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
This has been quite the story and I'm so happy that you updated :)
Lgbish chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Pleased you are back to continue the story, I thoroughly enjoy your writing style and I would love to see how you delve further into Bo's dark issues.

Look forward to reading more from you!
Imrryr chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
There are some gaps in my Lost Girl knowledge, so I can't really comment on certain aspects, but I enjoyed this story anyway. Kenzi was great, I loved the interactions between Lauren and Bo, and I found myself impressed (and disturbed) by the scene with the valkyrie in chapter 4. I have to say I'm really jealous of your ability to describe the way things feel, both physically and magically. That sort of attention to detail really helps give this story a level of immersion that I don't often see in fics that take place in supernatural worlds like this one. Excellent job all around.

Oh, and I know a certain valkyrie has thrown you off this fic (and believe me, I totally understand), but as long as you enjoy it, you should definitely keep writing
cheekymadom chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Yeah i remember end of last chapter lol
Keep going!