Reviews for Pleasure's Guilty V2
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
loooove this! So sexy! 3
TayMor chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I found the language only slightly detached, but it was an awesome read (_)!
navitor3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
It was so hilarious when Zoro and Nami didn't know they were in a strip-club, lol. I could just see the look on Nami's face when she, of course, was the first to realise it. So nice when Zoro got that guy out of Nami's face with just one arm, hehe. And then there was the lemon. I cannot believe this was your first lemon. Wow. Man, a chair hit a door, lol, and let's not forget the way they got into the whole 'act'. Those girls should really watch who they let get busy in their apartment;). And that argument, out in the open, (for all to hear) when Nami couldn't walk properly was just superb. Of course these two would still find something to fight over even after something majorly enjoyable and significant happened between them. :D
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Yeah I'm glad you eliminated the 4 way. Although I don't think I ever read the original... more than one couple pairing makes me nervous to read for some reason hahaha. Plus I can't really see Zoro being a player like that. This was great though. Keep up the good work! :)
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
loved it!
megazawa chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is kind of like Disney's adult version of one piece. Instead of little cute animal singing to make two people fall in love, it's two stripper guiding two (of our favorite characters) to bonk each other. ;D Kinky!
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
So I'm your good friend now? *preening a little*

Yay! 4some goes AWAY! Needless to say I like this version better. You know how I feel about OCs getting their dirty (imaginary) hands on my Zoro,muhaha...

As always, look fwd to read more from ya! Ganbade ne!
MagicMan chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very nice! I definitely enjoyed it. For a minute there, I thought it was going to go into a foursome, but I'm okay with the fact it didn't. Made it a bit more special for the two I think.