Reviews for Hey, Sorcerer!
Drag0nst0rm chapter 1 . 6/21
BWAHAHAHA! That was brilliant!
I really loved this one. Ironic, clever and funny. One of my absolute favourites.:D
Insanityisgood25 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
That was really good :D
BlackBandit111 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
...I dint think I've laughed quite so hard in a long time. You've really done a great job both writing this and capturing the mood. Really we'll written! Loved it!
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is truly hilarious, I thank you :).
123-321 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
lol
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I like this! In fact I liked it so much I read it twice! Definitely smile inducing!
God Bless!
Auua
2c chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Hah.

That's awesome!
daily-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great story :) You only made one slight error. When Merlin got arrested and the new guard called him a sorcerer you first called the new guard Henry and every time after that Vance.

"It was the combined notes of these several trips to the dungeons that perhaps made the comment by the newest guard, Henry, so unexpected"

Other than that small error, great and fun story :) Uther would have a fit if he ever found out :P
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Lol! I doubt Uther would even be able to get a word out. (Most likely, he'd probably have a heart attack)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Nice and funny story.
1sunfun
closetfangirl02 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Love this fic!
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awesome Sauce!
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hahaha, genius. It kind of makes up for all the trips that poor Merlin has made to the dungeons. I love that the guards 'forget' to lock his cell. Ahh, funny.

Emma