Reviews for Never Talked About!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 4 . 4/20
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ONE: you wrote Caesar PPERFECTLY- amusingly cheerful about morbid and horrible things, talkative (of course), and constantly laughing. TWO: Wow, the stylist if fittingly idiotic, and in a way that makes one hate the Capital even more. THREE: I can't believe this, but I had a similar idea of using the 'My favorite things' song in a Hunger Games story, just a couple days ago! And the 'mutt bites, tracker-jacker stings' were the first lyrics I thought of! *laughs uncontrollably*
Epicenter Six chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
This is frikkin hilarious. I haven't visited the Hunger games section in half a year and I just decided to come here for no good reason. It was a smart idea. Update soon.

Epicenter Six
goldden eyes chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
that WAS easy!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
This was so freaking HILARIOUS! I can't wait to see that thing about the chicken mutts!
Pabulover123 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
This is hilarious! I can't wait for the historical themed games!
BlueBirdieTweets chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
I think this is a great idea. It's really creative, and I love it so far! Keep posting! :)
Estoma chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Oh wow, I think that one was just a little bit much for me there with the mass suicide. It was a little funny that Norm missed out on it though :)
Estoma chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Oh that one was funny. So very funny! But what did the button do?
Estoma chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Congratulations at making an ad break amusing!
Estoma chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Oh dear, that was unfortunate! Poor Monty, he really did not have a chance.
Estoma chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Well you've got me interested, despite the commercial breaks :)
chocolate-chip-cookie-monster chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Update plz!
The Awesome Novice Writer chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Oh my god! The easy button! Darn gamemakers, they placed the force fields in the wrong places again. Well, the second games went only slightly better. Can't wait to see what's up next.
The Awesome Novice Writer chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
This was hilarious. Wait, did the tiny voice say melting, screaming in horrible pain, amnesia, broken bones, vomiting, uncontrolable bladder, loss of conscious, fatigue, and just buy more liquid skyline? I don't want no more. Oh well, it was for girls anyway.
dragonmia chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
(Giggling) really good, I love it... I can't stop laughing. Who would've thought?