Reviews for Forget Me Not
pia.97 chapter 3 . 3/21
I just started reading your stories, and this one is one of my favorite! I seriously hope you didn't abandon your stories, it's been more than two years since the last update! Please tell me you will post the new chapter soon, I can't wait!
This fic is beautiful.
Flaming Belladonna chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I REALLy like this story, and I hope you can find your plot bunny for this soon! :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I just looked at the last update date and I have one question: is there any chance for this to be continued sometime soon or you're going to finish your other stories first?
I am going to wait for an update anyway. This story is that good it's worth waiting for.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
This is amazing. Now you've made me ship ItaIno. Your work is always beautiful and great to read. It never disapoints. Plusat that swing scene was cute and made me smile. Good job.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Wow. Just wow. This has to be one of the best and IC story I've read. Everything is perfect and well written and you're so talented. Great job.
Sfrbcry chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This is so amazing.
I'm going to look up more like it.
btalover chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Frickin awsome story! Update soon! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Please go on with this story, please..
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
You know, I've been reading a few of your fics but this is what sold me. You're definitely taking a spot in my favorite authors. I hope you update this soon bc this crackship is my guilty pleasure. I love your writing. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
WHERE IS THE OTHER UPDATE? FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS PURE AND SANE WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER UPLOAD THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WRITING?!
I apologize for the caps there were just too many feels involved.
Thank you so much for including Choji and Shikamaru as I believe they are a very big and important part of Ino's life. Shikamaru, at least according to the anime was her first friend. And that little scene they had with them hugging and finding comfort in each other and all the hurt and guilt Shikamaru was carrying- it was just perfect to piece all of this up.
I KNOW. I know should have at least been in the same frame as Itachi ONCE. ONCE. It really is their loss... and ours.
You really are evil. You write absolutely brilliant stuff and then almost NEVER update. It kills, you know?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I don't mind SasuIno one bit. I loved that little chat Sasuke and Ino had, about the whole you don't even see me thing.
And the thing they had at the park? I very much imagine them to be like that as kids. They had the personalities to get along well and be really really good friends.
It was very believable how Ino took Sakura's accusations for having a crush on Sasuke and it was also believable that ino would go through all of that hate and rivalry to see Sakura grow stronger and bloom into that flower more beautiful than the cosmos.
I wish there was just a little team 10 interaction as well because I do believe that Shikamaru and Choji weere just as much her best friends.
The bit with her fighting the urge to see Sasuke and her refer to that funeral bit was just so spot on and felt so right.
This is a masterpiece. Actually anything you write is pretty much a master piece.
On to the next chapter!
Lmlsn chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
aah please continue this fic
I can't wait for itachi's comeback
I do really hope you won't abandon this great fic...
its make me really currious and want to read it again-again and again
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love your interpretation of Itachi here! He seems to be an advocate of "ignorance is bliss". That is also something you could imagine happening to a young ANBU who can put two and two together, both the optimism of "The Will of Fire" and the dark side of the Leaf, the grueling cruelties inflicted by the Leaf on its enemies. If Itachi becomes a distant person because of it, he would naturally feel that the only way for the younger half of the Leaf to keep its idealism is to not know about the less than ideal aspects of their village.

And here comes Ino, that bright little ray of sunshine in everyone's life! Ino seems like a smart and self-aware girl, but very cheerful, so she might have had a small influence on Itachi if they ever conversed, like they do here.

Words cannot describe my love for ItaIno. Even as a friendship OTP. But particularly romantically. LUV!
Mybfflisazombie chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I never shipped InoIta but reading this has completely changed my opinion on everything.
You have a true talent in writing.
Now I really wish this was canon or even SasuInoIta argh the feels.
I like how you portray Ino in all your fics. She's actually my second favourite girl character in naruto and its because of you.