Reviews for Forget Me Not
niewna chapter 1 . 6/1
Are going to update this? I need more good Ino stories in my life and the only few that there is, is discontinued.
niewna chapter 1 . 4/16
This is beautiful and unforgettable and makes me feel the 3 am feels even if it is 12 in the bright sunny noon. Pease update because I like this too much.
That might sound too selfish, but I think everybody wants you to update too so.
It's been years but still it's a beautiful fic. Please reconsider updating
FelineFine chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
Goodness I really, really hope you continue this.
FelineFine chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
Goodness I really, really hope you continue this.
freedwinner28 chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
you HAVE to finish this. man, this story has so much feels it hurts. honestly itachi/ino seems unlikely in canon and yet you managed to make it work splendidly. please do continue this story.
Blackbird0 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
This is a great story, and beautifully written. I love the tragedy that lingers within the words, they make everything incredibly moving. I hope you haven't given up on the story!
pia.97 chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
Hi, I just read this story the second time, and it still makes me feel sorry for both Itachi and Ino. I hope you will update sooner or later this year, I really want to know what will happen to them during Shippuden. Maybe you'll find some inspiration soon.
And to add, I love your style of writing! It's awesome.
alessandra98 chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
Hi, I read this knowing it wasn't completed and now I regret it. Your writing is so good and your characters so convincing.
I love stories like this one where the events unfold slowly. I hate those super rushed love stories.
My heart is broken because I think this might could be my favorite ItaIno(sasu) in fanfiction, But it's abandoned.
If you're still around FF, please, I beg of you: reconsider updating it.
Your work is truly amazing and beautiful.

Abrazos.
electric-iridescent chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
You don't find stories like this every day, and really, I am SO glad that I found this. This is amazing. The character development is gorgeous, honestly, and so are their interactions. I would love to see this continued...it's been three years...ah, well. YOU are the author after all, but just know that people still love this. I hope you do too.
self-piercing chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
I'm not the only one crying for an update I see. I can certainly understand why I'm not alone in wanting another Chapter. This argument "Ino likes Itachi, Itachi leaves so Ino like Sasuke and then Sasuke leaves" has been done eh, more than once. Yet that isn't a bad thing because I've never seen a take on it like Yours. It isn't desperate, odd, unatural or unllikly like most tend to become. It was well written and I for one like the skipping because it fits With the story and become a part of the Whole impression. I loved the Natural character Development. It followed their againg and corresponded With the enviroment arond them as they were growing up. Ah, I could go on and on With what was great about this story but I won't bother you!
I for one understand how busy life can be so I'm sure you didn't abandon the story, like you promised you wouldn't, just to taunt us. So if you still can't find time to update or it's been too long I understand.
Rougish chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
so you are not going to continue because its been like 3 years now. I really liked this. *sniffs* why did you stop
Rougish chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
God I'll comment a hundred times for this. I lovvvvvvvvveeeeee it so much
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
A wonderful story!
amr56 chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
I feel like I say this to you a lot, but this story is fantastic. It's beautiful and touching and well-written. I absolutely love your Ino, and her relationships with everyone around her, especially Sasuke. Your take on the "rivalry" between her and Sakura is very interesting too. Really, really well done. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.