Reviews for When the Moon Fell in Love with the Sun
I would just like to let you know that I love this story, as slow a burn as it is (I really want them to be together, ahhhhh), and I know you've been having a rough time these past few years with personal things (as your blog has mentioned) so I will be waiting here when inspiration strikes you. I will be eagerly awaiting this next chapter when you are ready to write it, and that I hope you feel better and know that we as readers still love this story, are still here as fans of your writing, and will wait for that next chapter until the inspiration is there and the days don't feel as heavy sometimes. (Also saw you posted something that was 26k like...you're a Queen, that's so amazing!)

Sincerely,
A fan of your writing who wants you to know that we are here for you and will be eagerly-but patiently-waiting for your next piece
Sam chapter 14 . 7/21
Thank you so much for writing this. I know you haven't updated in 3.5 years but I read it in about 2 days. It was amazing. Your writing is amazing and I appreciate the story you've told. My imagination hasn't been this captured in years. I hope you are well if you ever get to read this comment.
Esq2u chapter 14 . 7/4
I read this story when it first began years ago, and followed every chapter since. I reread it once a year and fall in love with Everlark all over again. I read each chapter slowly, storing the words up like Peets’s jar of Katniss’ ribbons, hopeful that it’ll last me. I hope that you are able to finish this story. We, your devoted readers, are increasingly hungry for more.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 14 . 7/2
You know there are times when I really want to Bach their heads together and give them a wake up call. Those idiots. I swear! I had to put the story down for a couple days because they made me so mad. But I’ll say this. You are an excellent story teller. The fact that I feel this strongly for your characters means you have a gift for writing. But my only caution is be careful on pacing. You plot has thinned and it’s made it disinteresting to read. I love the stories but in the end they’re all the same. You need to keep it moving because reading the same things over and over will make it easy to skim and ultimately out down. Thank you for finally adding the Capitol angle in chapter 13 because it was needed. And then you reinforced it again in 14 which breathes life into your story again. And if I’m being honest the Captiol knows, they aren’t very discrete at all. Peet’s should’ve confessed a while ago and just told her to keep it secret. Katniss is a fool for believing even slightly there’s another Seam girl. I mean honestly. They’re not fooling anyone. But I look forward to the update and I’m going to seek out those companion five because I love your set up with Marko and Prim and if Gadge gives details on the situation from town then I’ll read that as well because I am honestly curious.
garden galaxy chapter 1 . 6/6
Peeta is still a good guy, with helping cato pass away
a trace of amber chapter 4 . 5/27
I'm rereading for the third time :) I love how you capture that odd dynamic between mother and daughter when mother was just so so unable to step up to the plate. That betrayal but still the longing to be a child. I loveeee how this story feels like fully immersing myself in some distant Scandinavia village with a rich folk history and God I get sooo hungry every time from the amazing food details!
SaffronFlowers chapter 14 . 5/12
Wow. Incredible. The slowest of slow burners and anyone new will find Katniss very, very frustrating in this. However, one of the best things I’ve read, if not the best. The aesthetics of the fairytales in this story are incredible, the dreams so livid, the fawns and the geese and foxes. The dialogue, everything. Very well paced, and one of the only stories this long I’ve made it through without putting it down for a week, and couldn’t put it down at all. I’ve been reading non stop for two days. Thank you so much for this story, and I hope to see it updated. So, so beautiful. You may be the best writer on this website.
Hello, dear Mejhiren. I just want to say thank you for creating this universe of Katniss and Peeta. I've followed this fic from when you first posted up to this day. I reread this fic every year-each time still feels like the first. You write with such beaut
spider94 chapter 14 . 4/21
The start was absolutely fantastic. The last chapter had too many animal references for me. I didn't understand was it a novel or an animal planet documentary. I don't want to offend you but that went way over my head.
bearabud chapter 13 . 4/20
This fic has become wayyyy too important to me. It’s overridden my perception of my entire world, making everything fairy-tale-esque, and I literally cannot stress enough how deeply I love this story. It really is the most precious thing in the world to me. I can’t go on without it being finished. Please, please, please for the sake of all that is beautiful and good and for your all too devoted readers update WtM. My happiness lies in your hands. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
ShatterTheIllusion chapter 14 . 4/20
I love this man. Your writing is so beautiful. It's so ethereal. Dream-like. A Fairy Tale from the days of yore. I am admittedly unfamiliar to some of these. But i have been inspired to read more. Please write some more. This makes me feel like when i read The Little Prince. And man. That was amazing.
Iloveyourwriting chapter 6 . 4/7
You have a beautiful writing style and are very talented!
Amazing story!
CupidKillsWithTraps chapter 4 . 3/11
"I'LL LOOK AFTER HER AS IF SHE WAS MY OWN" - I bet you will Peeta ;)
CupidKillsWithTraps chapter 3 . 3/11
I love how you develop the characters that don't get as much focus in the books like Madge or Mr. Mellark. Aldjlsjdlsjdjd Katniss going to see Peeta after his reaping is the most adorabley awkward scene! It's so funny that she has no idea how to express her thanks. Thankfully what she does do means a lot to him.
3,591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »