Reviews for When the Moon Fell in Love with the Sun
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 13 . 8/15
Please update soon, you have been gone for so long and I absolutely love this story and cannot wait to see how Peeta will tell katniss-or if she will figure it out- that she is in fact his Sweetheart. I know how things can get tough every now and then, but we can all push through it. No matter how many times we wake up on the wrong side of rock bottom, we can always push ourselves back up to our feet- and keep walking up the stairs that lead to sunlight and happiness. If we are to find our silver linings, it must be a cloudy day, and if we have a need to fill our bottles with the purest flash of lightning we must first stand in the pouring rain and await our treasure. I can't even begin to express my sorrow for you, and what has happened. But this is all part of a bigger picture. You can always adopt a child who needs love just as any other. Children in orphanages go unnoticed, which is so not right. They deserve love and kindness and a home just as much as Peeta thinks Katniss does in your wonderful story. Never give up! Because as we all know- "It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart". Oh Finnick, how we all love you. So please; do not give up hope, and do not give up on this story. No matter how hard life gets, we will all be here to help with encouraging words! You are an amazing writer, and an even more amazing person. Never give up, and never stop fighting your way out of rock bottom. Even if your well is all done up dry and you find yourself at a loss for pennies, never stop looking for you four leaf clover- or better yet, a head to fit your shoulder.
(Listen to 'Silver Lining' by Kacey Musgraves. She truly is an amazing singer, who has given me much needed hope and endurance from listening to her lyrics she so skillfully sings.)
-MMJ-MalfoyMouthJames.
Obsessive reader 7 chapter 13 . 8/14
This is such an amazing story!
Buttercupbadass chapter 13 . 8/13
I thought this wasn't the type of fanfic I would like. However I was sucked in by your lyrical writing. Hoping against hope that you find your way back to it. And judging by the comments below, I'm not the only one. I love all the characters in your AU, even Prim who I usually struggle to like. I'm routing for her and Peeta's brother.
Can you please finish this?
C'mon now :') this is my favourite fanfic and i've been waiting a whole year for you to update, please update pleasey please pleaseeee
ILoveLucy908 chapter 8 . 7/28
I haven't even finished reading Ch.8 and I'm already screaming!

I'm right now in the shower scene and I'm dying. I think I'm dead. This is a ghost writing this message. And she said earlier on she doesn't like Peeta. Girl we all know you lying! And when it said "Peeta doesn't love me or even like me like that at all" (That's not what it actually said but I'm just phrasing it) I wanted to go in there, shake her, and scream that he does love her. And from the moment she thought he would do the dirty McDeed with her I was calling bull shît. We all know and love Peeta(That's why we are reading and your writing an Everlark story or Peeniss story) he wouldn't do that. Unless in this story he's got a weird fetish or something which is not true. This is Peeta we are talking about we all know he just wants to sleep sleep with her. P.S. I love the way you put that in, unless that's not what your getting at and I'm completely wrong. Of course I'd also like to say thank you for putting up with me reviewing when this story is finished. Is it? I don't know...sorry if it isn't.

You probably aren't reading this, but I'd like to say I had my doubts(as you know from my previous review). But I'm glad I came back to read this story, because it so worth it. There are moments, ESPECIALLY in this chapter, that I wanted to run away screaming(in a good kind of way. Not like in terror or anything). It happens to me a lot when I'm reading a story and something happens that makes me want to dash and run. But that's only with the really good ones, and when I get that feeling it just makes it click in my mind that this is something amazing. When I first tried to read this story it happened to me, and at the time I was a bit freaked out and left the story, but now it has happened more I came back really curious of what happened.

I was a hesitant reader and now I'm an involved one. Thank you for your imagination and creativity to make this story
aewriteon chapter 13 . 7/26
This is one of the most achingly beautiful fanfics I've ever read. Your descriptions are so vivid - you've created an entire rich little world here. I have a confession - since I first stumbled upon this story a few years back, I've returned to it every fall to read it again. There's something about the foods you describe and the seasonal winter details that are just so appealing. While I hope you write more, even if you don't it's still a lovely story. My best to you.
ILoveLucy908 chapter 2 . 7/26
So I'm a new reader on Chapter 2. This actually isn't my first time reading this story I chickened out after the first chapter. I was just put off by Peeta wanting her to live with him. And now I'm giving it a shot. And now I know he has a pony. It's a lot to take in almost King like. He's probably one the most if not most popular victor ever. And it's not like he's bad looking, you would expect that he would be a prostitute like Finnick Odair. Though this is fanfiction and from what I see so far it's WAY different from other fanfics about Peeta being the only one to go into the games. And that's what made me come back to this story. The fact that it's different and unique and I like that a lot. Anyways I'm going to continue and end this review that's is years after you even posted this chapter
Monica Mockingjay chapter 13 . 7/24
Hello. I am the user who sent you a whole chunk of asks on Tumblr. Maybe that was too much. I think it was too much too. I was overwhelmed by your grief and was desperate to tell you how worthy you are. Sorry for bragging. However, the point I've always been trying to prove you still stands. You have helped me both spiritually and academically. I never feel much love and spirit from my mother. From you, I feel them. I wish you were my mother/sister sometimes (whichever you like). Your words have souls. I always thank my teacher for the person that I am today, after a year. Yet, deep down, the one whom I want to thank the most is you. Thank you. I love you so much. 3
Writing My Story chapter 13 . 7/18
Thank you soooooo very much for writing this. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. From the delicious food to the magical tales, and from the beautiful descriptions to the lovely character and romance development, I fell in love with this sweet story. Your portrayal of Everlark is beautiful and amazing and I can't thank you enough for writing this. I laughed and ached for them, my stomach growled at every delicious feast, and I fell in love with Everlark and this story so hard that I even geeked out about it to my family (who promptly rolled their eyes at my weirdness, but that's normal ;). Thank you, thank you, thank you, and if you could possibly find the time and motivation, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be deliriously happy with an update.
From an amazed and happy reader.
Ughhh the tension is building and I don't think I can take it anymore. How can Katniss not see that he told her story? How did she not recognize the story of when she saw him before his games? She's so clueless, but that's what makes the story fun I suppose. I love this story so much. All the revelations Katniss has been saying and all the steps she takes to mark Peeta as hers, to protect him make my heart glow. This has been such a pleasure to read!
YES! FINALLY! She knows she loves him! The slow burn of the fic has finally turned to a roar and I'm reveling in it. The teddy bear story was so sweet. I love the comparison to Peeta. She gets her own little bear :)
Awwwww this chapter was perfectly wonderful! Your new years celebration ideas were so neat. I love the kissing bough idea and the Pollux/Lavinia side plot. Seeing Peeta overwhelmed was really neat as he's usually the one overwhelming Katniss.
Ok so... Im half way through chapter eight and i had to stop to tell you...Your Peeta is killing me! He is so wonderful, so sweet, so kind, so perfect! I think I may be falling in love with him! Your writing is superb. You are an artist...Ok...now back to reading...
This story is just enthralling. I feel like I'm Katniss being drawn in by gentle words and kind gestures. I'm glad Katniss realized Peeta would be hurt by her offering. Perhaps she's getting to know him better. The apothecary shop idea was perfect. I love how Mrs. Everdeen and Mr. Mellark's story is sitting on the fringes of this one being told subtly through the observations of others. I'm in love with this story. I'm amazed at how you've taken the events of a few days and Mad ether stretch for chapters, slowly developing the characters until they are in a completely different place than at the beginning.
3,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »