Reviews for When the Moon Fell in Love with the Sun
Jackson-Potter179 chapter 1 . 2/20
Girl, you know you gotta update
Emberx1989 chapter 14 . 2/9
i really hope for an update soon. i love this so much
Vclark000 chapter 14 . 2/7
Wow, I am in love with your writing! And apparently I am not the only one. I looked and this story has over 4,500 followers and almost 4,000 favorites! I know it’s been over a year since this story has last been updated but I am sooooooo interested to see how it ends, how Peeta and Katniss get together, how the Capital is involved, there was a mention early on about the Hawthorns and hinting that maybe Peeta has something in the works for them. Also, what are Polux and Livinia so happy about? There are so many cliff hangers! If you are tired/too busy of writing this story maybe just give a quick little chapter on how everything was supposed to play out? We all would love to know what your beautiful mind was going to write!
queenfirst chapter 1 . 1/21
Yo why does peeta look and sound like a pimp here
KingAlanI chapter 3 . 1/14
Started reading this story again after 2 a half years (procrastination not just for me as a *writer*)

I like the hint at Gale/Madge and Katniss’ cluelessness.

Wow, Peeta is such a gentleman (even besides not looking for sex), and the gifts are practical.

It makes sense that Mrs. Everdeen can loosen up a bit now that they aren’t as poor. The oatmeal bath and Katniss talking about her dry winter skin makes sense. Oatmeal is in some lotions, and moisturizers become practical rather than a beauty product in such weather.

I like the twist on Cinna’s canon costumes rather than making an AU too similar.
Your style of writing is incredible. With every sentence, I can just FEEL what Katniss is feeling, can clearly imagine everything going on, and the way you make Peeta here, particularly in these past few chapters, has me melting. I wish I could express this better, with as much intensity as I mean, but there is just no words that seem quite right. You are amazingly talented.
OfPearlsAndShoelaces chapter 14 . 1/6
Even though there was no new update this year, reading this story had become such an wonderful, integral piece of my Christmas traditions that I reread it anyway. One of my favorite things to do is make myself a cup of tea (although not nearly as delicious as what Peeta would make, I’m sure) and curl up by the light of my Christmas tree and read for hours.

I think that Katniss knows deep in her heart that Peeta is absolutely, madly in love with her. I think she’s always known. I think she’s accustomed to merely hearing the fairytale stories of her ancestors rather than being a part of her own fairytale. She’s deluded herself into believing that she’s not worthy of love- let alone love from someone as impossibly good as Peeta.

I love their relationship and I’m excited to see it progress, but I’m also itching with curiosity about the Capitol’s involvement. What is Peeta hiding from Katniss? Is it simply the fact that their relationship would put a target on Katniss’s back (If this is the case, I think that ship sailed when Peeta brought her to live with him, although it’s a double edged sword because she would likely be dead or very close to it without Peeta’s involvement.) or is there something more sinister lurking in the background? I tend to think there is.

I know it’s been said many times over, but I have to express my thanks to you, Mejhiren. You have gifted this fandom with something so beautiful and extraordinary that I can hardly put my graditude into words. It’s very evident that this masterpiece was written with exquisite detail and care, and the amount of time, research, and love you put into this shines through in every single word. As long as it takes to finish this, I will be here. I’m sorry to hear that 2017 was a difficult year for you. I hope 2018 will be kinder.

Happy New Year,
Lindsay
What kind of fuckery is this? Utter rubbish. Why in the hell would Peeta ever come up with this kind of proposal?
Bdavidson chapter 14 . 1/1
I know you get so many reviews for next chapter... but this is one of my favourite parts of the holiday season. Is there going to be an update? I hope 2017 was kind to you :)
ccampbell542588 chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
Please please please update soon it's been over a year. I'm sorry to hear about your health problems in past updates. This is one of the best fanfictions/stories I've ever read and would love to get the next part I have read this several times.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2017
Please update! This is one of the best stories I have ever read
Mayday000 chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Are we all getting a present tomorrow. ...im so excited
charlie925 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I haven’t been able to put this story down for the past few days. I know it’s been a while, but I would love to find out how Peeta and Katniss end up together. Your story writing is so good!
Crushcrush12 chapter 6 . 12/18/2017
Casi me infarto de los nervios al igual que Katniss. Lo juro. este sentimiento de ... nahhh Peeta no es capaz pero ella me sembró dudas xd al final pude volver a respirar xdd
Isabelle chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
Please oh please update! This is literally my favorite fanfiction I have ever read. It’s just amazing! It’s like literally the bomb dot comb. Please pleeeeaaase update! It’s almost been a whole year!
3,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »