Reviews for When the Moon Fell in Love with the Sun
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 4h
Interesting
Pixie chapter 12 . 5/1
This story is just mind-blowing. Seriously. I am also a fanfiction author here in but I was too embarassed to actually login into my account and review with it. It's probabaly a waste of an account, but I still use it to update, so on points it reallly isn't. As I read your story it has a way of making a person fall in love with it, and I was so into the When the Sun Fell in Love with the Mooniverse I didn't even notice my surroundings. I have to say you have great talent. I have read a lot of fanfictions, and when I say a lot, I mean a lot. And there has been only a few fanfictions that has really made me appreciate it. It's a pity this fanfiction isn't a real book, you deserve all the attention. I am still waiting for the next chapter, and I'm reading and rereading this fanfiction so it seems that the wait is not long. As a author for a fanfiction that has over 700 reviews (I'm not bragging) I know how annoying it is when a person just leaves a single sentence like, 'Please update.' so when I review (it's not a lot, I only review on stories I REALLY like :D) I make a long paragraph, even longer than most of my chapters on my fic (XD) becuase I know that feeling. I know you probably have a social life and I read that you have some issues so I wish you luck on the journey called life. I have depressions, so I know the feeling when updating feels like a job you HAVE to acomplish for the joy of others. But it's okay, even though I really enjoyed this story, if you're still having a long time, take as much time as you want. And if you decide to discontinue this story (please don't), please take time to update a chapter saying that you discontinued it. I have read plenty of stories that were last updated on say, 2005 and hasn't been updated since. I know they have a life out of the internet, but a little note wouldn't have been too time taking. I'm sorry, I have a habit of rambling when I reviewing. So, back onto the topic! As I was saying, a lot of fanfictions, no matter how famous it is, or no matter how many reviews, followers, or favorites it has, it seems like a waste of my time. But when I was reading this it seemed like I was reading REAL literature, and not the tacky fake ones. I really apreciated the fic, and it made me excited, and the click of a button to the next chapter seemed like a start to another adventure. I love the ridculously long chapters, which is AWESOME compared to all the tiny things they call chapters these days on most of the fanfictions on this website. When I am reading this and I scroll down, it makes me sad if there is only a little bit of the chapter left. I guess that's probably normal for fanfiction readers like me. :) If you have read this lllooonnnggg review, you are awesome, and if you haven't you probably wouldn't be reading this sentece any way so *shrug* Thank you for publishing this awesome-sauce fanfiction on this website. It has been a long time since I really read a proper fanfiction here.
Wow. You have 'tamed' my imagination with this. Please update, and I'm so dreadfully sorry about your operation, but magical things happen to magical people and the voice that speaks out through this story is a special one indeed; I have no doubt that everything will get better for you. KRB.
Fanvergent chapter 12 . 4/30
I started reading this about three days ago and I am in love with it! It's beautifully written and the characters are perfect! Please update soon x
Please, please, PLEASE update! This story is Amazing. I Need to Know what happens Next. It is driving me Crazy...
nellycarol23 chapter 12 . 4/28
this story is so beautiful I love it
please update
Please, please, please post another chapter! Soon? I have been waiting forever and you're way to good of a writer to not finish such a beautiful piece!
Update ! This story is amazing the whole fandom loves it. Please update !
bthompson425 chapter 12 . 4/26
Love this! Can't wait for the next update
mykonos227 chapter 1 . 4/23
I love your story so much!
tentsubasa chapter 12 . 4/23
...She seriously thought POLLUX was the more likely of the two to be her late night visitor?! Aiyiyi, just how stubborn is she to blind herself to the truth? And as much as I love Peeta, the boy needs to realize that he needs to start being a little less cryptic about this "sweetheart" of his. He needs to be braver and tell her the truth because she loves him back and it's killing her to believe he doesn't feel the same.

Also, your decadent food descriptions leave me practically salivating. And I have an extreme craving for sweet things now too. XD I hope your next chapter comes out soon. :)
tentsubasa chapter 11 . 4/22
I thought that sounded like "Song of Solomon." Haha, only Katniss could manage to have all the pieces and not yet realize Peeta's in love with HER. How does she not recognize her scrap of cloth that he always keeps with him?
sperosvengence chapter 5 . 4/22
LOVE THIS STORY. MORE SOON PLEASE.
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 12 . 4/22
You are a great author but please, try not to talk about food all the time. It"s really annoying. Katniss' dreams are also too long. The night visitor is really creepy but it adds something to the story.
BerMH chapter 12 . 4/21
I stumbled across this fic completely by accident (seriously - I was looking through the favorites of an author who wrote Avengers fiction exclusively), but I'm glad I did. You have a remarkable way of getting to the depths of the characters. Even if I think Katniss is a little dense, that's so true to the character!

I know it's been a while since you posted, so I don't know where you currently are in life. I want to give you any and all encouragement possible, though. There are always ways to open up your heart with love for those who need it most. I hope to get the opportunity to adopt someday, personally. It may not be terribly comforting, but I can see through this story that you understand love on a deep level. Don't let conventional means of being a mother stop you if that's what you want out of life.

Thanks for this beautiful story!
2,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »