Reviews for When the Moon Fell in Love with the Sun
Almas chapter 5 . 9/23
Its a really well written fiction i have read in a long time. Truly.
Allorabella chapter 14 . 9/9
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Everything is so so sweet and I love the pace. How they both love to give each other gifts. How much each small thing means to both of them in turn. The way they express their joy and delight. How oblivious katniss still appears to be, she just can’t let herself hope too much. I can only imagine what comes next for them. I hope for the twins but I fear the trolls. Thank you so much for this gift.
dimpleddemon chapter 14 . 9/7
I just discovered this and wish I'd read a few reviews first. I adore this story. Your writing is creative and enveloping. I completely lost myself in this story only to find its unfinished and hasn't been updated in a long time. Heartbreaking. I truly hope you someday finish this story, but even if you don't it's some of the best writing I've seen in fanfiction so I hope you are continuing to write.
DreamEyes chapter 14 . 9/2
Oh wow wow wow, I absolutely love this entire story. I read every chapter in a day-that's how much I love it. It must have been 10 straight non stop hours of reading and every minute was worth it. I love this story so much that I also follow it on AO3. I wanted to write this to encourage you to continue it and to thank you for making this wonderful story. It is lush with gorgeous winter imagery that does so much to our imaginary senses. A true talent of a writer. Thank you and please continue! THIS STORY IS MAGIC 3!
MadiconMan chapter 14 . 8/22
I’ve been reading Fanfiction since elementary school and through the years I’ve learned to decipher bad writing within the first couple paragraphs. There are times when I get annoyed cus I just want some quality stuff and so I settle with simpler writing but then there’s pieces like yours that make Fanfiction seem like an art of its own, like it should be a course in college. I thank you so much for writing this piece, in fact, I thank all Fanfiction writers that pour in their hearts because all you get in payment is reviews. THANK. YOU.
Lisamalvina chapter 14 . 8/12
Wow, that was absolutely incredible. This has been probably the best Hunger Games fanfiction I've ever read and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thank you so much for writing this!
Shonix13 chapter 14 . 7/31
I really hope you will come back to finish your story one day. It is so beautifuly written.
FallonNicole86 chapter 14 . 7/17
This story is so beautiful! I read nonstop for a day before I realized it is currently unfinished so I slowed my reading to maybe a half an hour a day in order to prolong my enjoyment! You are such a gifted storyteller! I adore everything about this story—the premise, the backstory, your take on the characters. I hope one day this will be picked back up but for now it is such a gift to your readers! Thank you for such an enjoyable read!
Zabet chapter 6 . 7/16
Hey there,
I was in my umpteenth re-read and realized I’d never dropped a review to tell you how truly magical this story is, and to encourage you to keep writing it.
Azilba chapter 14 . 7/4
I am still fervently hoping you haven't left this story for good, it's simply too precious and too extraordinarily beautiful to be left unfinished... but if it is, please tell me you are pursuing a career in writing your original works! Rarely am I as entranced by a story as I was by 'When the Moon...'. You incorporated the fairy tale into the story so well that it's nigh on seamless, and I am in awe of your skill - you brought tears to my eyes with the emotion behind your words, and I return to your story frequently. Never, ever stop writing - if not this story, then whichever story you've set your heart on, but never put down the pen, because - and I say this with complete conviction - you have a rare gift for storytelling, and an eye for detail that equals your talent. I thank you from my heart for this story - finished or unfinished, it's a real jewel.
mplsveela chapter 14 . 6/26
Oh NO. Are you planning on not finishing this. What a sad thought, you put so much time and work into it and created some beautiful stories. I know it's been a long time since you updated, but don't give it up!
xXPaintingRealityXx chapter 14 . 6/24
You’re such a gifted story teller! I’ve never seen a fic like this with such amazing folklore (both real and of the author’s own invention) before. I hope to one day see an update to the story. I’d love to see how it ends!
KatnissEverdeenMellarkPN12 chapter 14 . 6/18
I’ve favorited this story around the time you posted your first chapter. I fell in love with this story, every time you posted I would stop whatever I was doing and read your new chapter. I still have my alerts on just in case this story gets updated. I really do hope this story gets the beautiful ending it deserves, I also hope you’re doing well. Thanks for the memories
threatlevelmidnight101 chapter 1 . 6/1
favoriting to put on my to-read list! can't wait to tackle this one soon. thanks in advance for writing it! i've heard nothing but good things.
FallenRavenWing chapter 14 . 5/4
I've lost count how many times I've read this story, and it's still as beautiful and breathtaking as the first time my traced over the pages. I love this story so much that I have resolved if I can/when I have kids my first born daughter is going to be named Luna Huntress; First name Lune middle name Huntress and Last name is whatever my mates is. I just wanted to let you know just how precious this story is to me even if it never get finished.
3,513 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »