Reviews for When the Moon Fell in Love with the Sun
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/23
I actually really liked this story up until chapter 11. Then you turned Katniss from a strong, independent huntress into a creepy, slutty, feral child who keeps rutting on Peeta like a dog. No. Just no. Katniss in love is just creepy. Canon Katniss was never like that with either Peeta or Gale.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 14 . 4/20
OH MY GOD! How can one person be so THICK?! It's so painfully obvious that Peeta is madly in love with Katniss, how the hell has she managed to continue deluding herself?! Where are characters like Haymitch and Johanna when you need them? Because some people need their heads bashing together (Peeta is not innocent of being oblivious in in this either).

Absolutely amazing work. Your narrative and descriptions are painfully beautiful. I've been hooked the entire time and cannot wait for the next chapter.
TsukiRiver chapter 14 . 4/20
SO I had to admit defeat in the face of Waking up for School but Now I am back and AHhhHHHhhhhhhhh! I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS! The sLow BUrn is killing meeeeee.
TsukiRiver chapter 13 . 4/20
I have been screaming into my pillow because I don't know how much more of this I can take. It is now 1:15 in the morning and I still have an entire chapter to go oh my god I can't even right now with the EMOTIONS
TsukiRiver chapter 12 . 4/20
oh my god is she going to realize? GOd Damnit! She got one part and completely missed the other. Or maybe not? Please Please tell me you get it now you foolish YEs Comeon… Yes he loves a Seam Girl you fool! PETA YOU BETTER DO THE THINGPleaseeeeee oh man the suspense is killing me *Won’t say I’m in love plays in the background* PETA! NO! THE RIBBON PETA! You Dense… You know I thought Katniss was supposed to be the Dense one but NOPE. Stupid Lovesick FOOLS. I just realized he could totally be hiding it under his red cloth… Sorta saw the Pollux Lavinia thing coming but I still find it super sweet and cute. *Reads very intently* Come on girl just say it… *Screeching* (But not really because it is midnight) This girl is a fool *Rolling in the deep plays* Oh look I actually wrote things down as I read. They are still so disgustingly cute.
TsukiRiver chapter 11 . 4/19
I should stop reading this. It is 11:30, everyone else in the house is asleep, and I am struggling not to make sound as I read about these two. AHhhhhhh
TsukiRiver chapter 10 . 4/19
*incoherent squealing*
TsukiRiver chapter 7 . 4/19
He is so disgustingly in love. I love it. UHG Its so gross and wonderful and Off I go to continue torturing myself with their sweetness.
EosHeliosSelene chapter 14 . 4/19
I've been pulled in by this story for the past several days now, reading it when ever I got a free moment. I finally have caught up and am dying for more! Keep at it! All of us want them to have that (hopefully) happy ending! Please, keep going!
goldnhoney chapter 14 . 4/16
I absolutely adore your writing. thank you so much for putting time and effort into this, I know it must not be easy. seeing you updated made me so excited! I can't wait to read the next part! good work! and thanks again!
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 14 . 4/15
OMG please update soon! It's soooo good I love it and I have to know what happens next with Peeta and Katniss! I can't wait for Katniss to figure out just exactly Peeta's "sweetheart" is. I adore this story and please update soon!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 4/14
It is a brutal pace but I am so excited to read more right now!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 4/14
Loooooove it!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 4/14
Whaaaat? How did I not find this story sooner? Ohmygod, I love it already and I'm on the first chapter! :D
Hannibal Lectrice chapter 1 . 4/5
What about this girl as Katniss Everdeen.

( www.)