Reviews for When the Moon Fell in Love with the Sun
Zabet chapter 6 . 7/16
Hey there,
I was in my umpteenth re-read and realized I’d never dropped a review to tell you how truly magical this story is, and to encourage you to keep writing it.
dallamari chapter 14 . 7/4
I am still fervently hoping you haven't left this story for good, it's simply too precious and too extraordinarily beautiful to be left unfinished... but if it is, please tell me you are pursuing a career in writing your original works! Rarely am I as entranced by a story as I was by 'When the Moon...'. You incorporated the fairy tale into the story so well that it's nigh on seamless, and I am in awe of your skill - you brought tears to my eyes with the emotion behind your words, and I return to your story frequently. Never, ever stop writing - if not this story, then whichever story you've set your heart on, but never put down the pen, because - and I say this with complete conviction - you have a rare gift for storytelling, and an eye for detail that equals your talent. I thank you from my heart for this story - finished or unfinished, it's a real jewel.
mplsveela chapter 14 . 6/26
Oh NO. Are you planning on not finishing this. What a sad thought, you put so much time and work into it and created some beautiful stories. I know it's been a long time since you updated, but don't give it up!
xXPaintingRealityXx chapter 14 . 6/24
You’re such a gifted story teller! I’ve never seen a fic like this with such amazing folklore (both real and of the author’s own invention) before. I hope to one day see an update to the story. I’d love to see how it ends!
KatnissEverdeenMellarkPN12 chapter 14 . 6/18
I’ve favorited this story around the time you posted your first chapter. I fell in love with this story, every time you posted I would stop whatever I was doing and read your new chapter. I still have my alerts on just in case this story gets updated. I really do hope this story gets the beautiful ending it deserves, I also hope you’re doing well. Thanks for the memories
threatlevelmidnight101 chapter 1 . 6/1
favoriting to put on my to-read list! can't wait to tackle this one soon. thanks in advance for writing it! i've heard nothing but good things.
FallenRavenWing chapter 14 . 5/4
I've lost count how many times I've read this story, and it's still as beautiful and breathtaking as the first time my traced over the pages. I love this story so much that I have resolved if I can/when I have kids my first born daughter is going to be named Luna Huntress; First name Lune middle name Huntress and Last name is whatever my mates is. I just wanted to let you know just how precious this story is to me even if it never get finished.
JustAnotherRead chapter 14 . 4/27
the way you have woven folk tales in this story is breathtaking! this is a beautiful and extremely unique story. please update
This was without a doubt the best thing I have read. Not just on fanficition, but I’m my life. The way you showed the emotions both of them were feeling without saying what they were made me tear up at certain points. I do hope you update this piece of art, it would be silly not too
MDIlikewhoa chapter 14 . 4/10
So good! Please update
emmiet chapter 14 . 4/10
So I went back and re-read this story, and I just wanted to say how much I entirely adore it. It's so beautiful and magical and I truly hope that you continue to write it. You're amazing!
HollyNinetales chapter 1 . 3/12
I think this is my favorite chapter
HollyNinetales chapter 1 . 3/11
It's been yearsss since you wrote this and I don't know if you'll even get this notification, but I can already tell I love it! This first chapter is so well written.
Caffeine-Addicted-Philosopher chapter 2 . 3/8
"Shortly after Dad died, I dreamt I ate a whole rabbit, oven-roasted with real butter and herbs, only to wake up and remember I hadn't eaten anything in two days." See this is what I mean by masterful world building. It's such a small detail but adds SO MUCH depth.
Caffeine-Addicted-Philosopher chapter 1 . 3/8
I want you to know how many times I've reread this story. How much I adore it. How, when I'm feeling sick of fanfiction in general, I come back to read this because it's such a masterpiece.
I read it the first time when I was in highschool. Freshman year? I still remember waiting at the bus station at 6 in the morning, freezing, reading about how the moon and the sun fell in hapless love. I'm in college now. I'm rereading it because a Noreaster blew in and all the snow reminds me of this. The perfect winter piece of writing.
I don't know if you ever plan to finish this. Regardless, I wanted you to know how much happiness this fic has brought me over the years. I guess that's a little cheesy. But hey, so is Peeta.
3,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »