Reviews for When the Moon Fell in Love with the Sun
TVfreak7 chapter 14 . 5/6
I absolutely love your writing style. You have crafted a beautiful fae tale that makes me forget the world around me. I’m sorry that life has kept you from writing at this time and I do not wish to ever put pressure on you. I would be ecstatic if you updated this story.
vw.p.9.75 chapter 1 . 3/21
I don't know if you'll ever come back to this, but East of the Sun and West of the Moon was always my favorite fairy tale. Unless I miss my guess, this would have ended with Katniss's trial in the Hunger Games? Thats the best way I could think of to fit the original journey in the story.
fite.me chapter 12 . 3/19
I'm so very sorry to hear about your sudden hysterectomy :( I cant imagine how difficult that would be. I know the pain of infertility and loss; I cant imagine how it would be to lose everything permanently. I hope youre doing well and have found healing3
fite.me chapter 10 . 3/17
I LOVE the story and the writing. Pretty spectacular imagery. I just have one tiny complaint—if Katniss is as unhealthily thin as she keeps describing, it's weird of Peeta to say her legs are beautiful. Of course it makes sense that he'd be attracted to her, but idk. One day she'll be a healthy size again, and I'd hope that was what Peeta would find most beautiful. I'm guessing the answer is he'll find her beautiful at any shape or size, malnourished or overweight, which is fine. Just a thought I had!
Luna2315 chapter 14 . 3/10
Plss plssss updateeee
RRayRRay chapter 14 . 2/24
The best piece of literature I have ever read. I hope you come back one day, author
RRayRRay chapter 1 . 2/24
I'm rereading this and I think of THIS fanfiction when it comes to setting standards in vocabulary and storytelling. I strive to match this when I write.
PEACHESandBUNNY 17 chapter 14 . 2/4
I hope you will consider updating this again I want to see where it goes from here, I love this story and want more of it to see where Katniss and Peeta will end up
sunburnesd chapter 14 . 1/22
Interesting premise. The last few chapters with all the pet names was over bearing and uncomfortable to read by the end but I was still invested in seeing it through
garden galaxy chapter 9 . 1/22
Prim is precious. I relate to having to learn to cook young in order to feed my family. Nothing so dramatic as the hunger games, but our parents were busy with work
garden galaxy chapter 4 . 1/19
I love these details you add of life in district 12, about things like goats, and herbs, and hunting, its all so vibrant
garden galaxy chapter 2 . 1/19
this feels like an actual hunger games book
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/1
Somehow, I get the feeling that all this lovey-dovey talk is gonna come back and bite them in the ass in a few months...
Marcelinavampqueen chapter 14 . 12/2/2020
I reread this wonderful piece in hopes that something was added since the first time. Hoping the muses may strike for this piece one day soon.
AsuraHeterodyne chapter 13 . 11/28/2020
I know I've commented on this fanfic before, but I am obsessed with this! I personally think it's better than the original books. I've read this fanfic twice in its entirety, and have read the last few chapters at least five times. I love this so much and would love it if it updated.
3,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »