Reviews for When the Moon Fell in Love with the Sun
PEACHESandBUNNY 17 chapter 14 . 2/4/2021
I hope you will consider updating this again I want to see where it goes from here, I love this story and want more of it to see where Katniss and Peeta will end up
sunburnesd chapter 14 . 1/22/2021
Interesting premise. The last few chapters with all the pet names was over bearing and uncomfortable to read by the end but I was still invested in seeing it through
garden galaxy chapter 9 . 1/22/2021
Prim is precious. I relate to having to learn to cook young in order to feed my family. Nothing so dramatic as the hunger games, but our parents were busy with work
garden galaxy chapter 4 . 1/19/2021
I love these details you add of life in district 12, about things like goats, and herbs, and hunting, its all so vibrant
garden galaxy chapter 2 . 1/19/2021
this feels like an actual hunger games book
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/1/2021
Somehow, I get the feeling that all this lovey-dovey talk is gonna come back and bite them in the ass in a few months...
Marcelinavampqueen chapter 14 . 12/2/2020
I reread this wonderful piece in hopes that something was added since the first time. Hoping the muses may strike for this piece one day soon.
AsuraHeterodyne chapter 13 . 11/28/2020
I know I've commented on this fanfic before, but I am obsessed with this! I personally think it's better than the original books. I've read this fanfic twice in its entirety, and have read the last few chapters at least five times. I love this so much and would love it if it updated.
Thefanfictioncloset chapter 14 . 11/14/2020
This is such a magical tale. Please please please finish the story. It’s so needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
Have you considered turning this into a Patreon or something? Judging by how popular this is I’m sure you’d have many takers for paying to support you in your beautiful gift, myself included. Honestly this could be the next Twilight but with beautiful prose if you finish the story and self publish with different names. I hope you figure out a way to continue to share your beautiful gift of writing and help support yourself with it.
AsuraHeterodyne chapter 14 . 10/16/2020
This story is absolutely fantastic. As much as I love the source material, I also like the quiet awe of coming from a place of casual awfulness into love and care. I cried so many times because she acts like I've acted when given love. I cried because no kids should grow up that way, but they do, and you made it tangible and human to me.

As much as I hated it, Katniss' overwhelming obliviousness is rather in line with the source material, and so I was laughing and wanting to throttle her the whole time.

I love that you made them whimsical, something that was only glimpsed in the books. You took the moments of giggling at the funny dresses at the interview, and turned it into a wonderful story.

Also: holy cow! All the lore and poetry and care is so rich here! Honestly, I can't tell what is and isn't cannon anymore because it's so wonderfully thought out.

If you ever finish this-which is unlikely since you haven't updated since 2016 and it's 2020 now- I would be so overwhelmingly excited to read it. I hope you're alive and well. You've mentioned that you had a bad few years. Don't feel pressured to start writing if you can't. Live long and prosper.
beaucoup riant chapter 12 . 10/11/2020
it's beautifully written but honestly Katniss' dumbness for detecting love is absolutely foolish and extremely frustrating to read. I love the dreams and the fairy tale placed in.
snodronningen chapter 14 . 9/20/2020
Hello!
I recently discovered this story (I know, so late right?!) Originally, I wasn't going to read this because it is incomplete and I know it's gonna hurt when I reach the end, but the premise was interesting, so I decided to give it a go. And boy was I glad I did!
I fell in love with this fic from the very first chapter! I loved your writing style-the imageries you used, the poetry of it, it's all so beautifully written. This fic has definitely made it into my top ten favorites.

I know it's been years since you updated, and I don't know if you're still in the fanfic game (I don't even know if you'll get to read this review tbh), but I'll still put this fic on my subscriptions just in case one day you get the urge to finish it! A story as brilliant as this one deserves to be completed, and I really hope you do.

Millions of kudos(es?) to you for this incredible story!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2020
As someone born in Switzerland, who grew up with the song "Fuchs du hast die Gans gestohlen", seeing it in this story really brightened up my day.
It's a great story btw. sad only that there hasn't been an update in a long time. But im still gratefull i got the chance to read such a nice story.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2020
I would just like to let you know that I love this story, as slow a burn as it is (I really want them to be together, ahhhhh), and I know you've been having a rough time these past few years with personal things (as your blog has mentioned) so I will be waiting here when inspiration strikes you. I will be eagerly awaiting this next chapter when you are ready to write it, and that I hope you feel better and know that we as readers still love this story, are still here as fans of your writing, and will wait for that next chapter until the inspiration is there and the days don't feel as heavy sometimes. (Also saw you posted something that was 26k like...you're a Queen, that's so amazing!)

Sincerely,
A fan of your writing who wants you to know that we are here for you and will be eagerly-but patiently-waiting for your next piece
3,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »