Reviews for Cupid Sucks Epilogue
Panda Master X chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
XD Uwaaaaahhh! Such a cute baby Grrr lol. I enjoyed readng this chappie and i thought it was a pretty unique thing you did there with Ichigo's birthing process. :)
StrawbrryX3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Hahaha I loved that! Swallows and Cuntface! I totally agree with you in the sparkling vampire thing though. Loved the epilogue, and keep updating your stories!
kyuumihaira chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Aww! It was a baby girl!
asassin of the savior chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I frackin loved this! you combined two of the greatest things in the world! bleach and the greek gods! that is so rockin it's not even funny! i loved this work and you are so totally favorited for me! keep on with th good work!
teela.hyde chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Thank you! Someone gets it! Vamps sun burning death NOT sparkles!
Loreto W chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww that was incredibly cute! It was great. I'm so glad I followed this story! I wasn't there when you manage to finish, but I'm pretty glad I read it :) Thank you for this amazing gift I really enjoyed this story! It was just what I needed to relax myself! I hope to have more time and read your new story! I still don't want to read Angel Eyes, at least until Grimm and Ichi can be together _ I don't want to get depressed! But this one was great thank you very much Desi! I loved it!
animeloverjanet chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
nice final ending D
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Haha, luv how Grimm said the baby should be named Grimmjow Jr. :D
DivineOokami chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love it I hope it you make more ch for this story
raindropdew chapter 1 . 8/18/2012