Reviews for Roger
VG LittleBear chapter 7 . 3/2
Hi, glad to see that Tony is on the mend. But it looks like Roger has moved to the dark side.
Please update soon, I'm curious about what happens next. Cheers!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
You have to keep writing! What happens to roger? Btw, liked your story :)
Tonita1955 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
I am enjoying your story. Are you going to fiinish this story?
AgentD.6 chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Great story please update!
bookworm4hire chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Really you haven't written or finished this story yet. Again I broken my own rule about not reading a story unfinished. Only this time in my own defense (lol) I was hoping it just wasn't marked complete then when I started I couldn't stop. Well that was until I reached Chapter 7 and had no choice. (:-() Okay so do you have any plans on finishing this story or you could just give me hints of finishing this story. I love your writing and read you posting of Loyal and wanted to see what else you had written. (Just an added note I again with your posting of the beginning of Loyal. While it never ceases to amaze me how people treat others it is a with a sad that someone is treating you and now other writers with such meanest.) Thank you for this story and really hoping for Chapter 8 soon. lol PLEASE! (Is this helping? lol) Teri
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Love them playing 'I'm ignoring you' game. They are so right at being dad/son. Gibbs yelling at him like a dad would do.

They both are too stubborn for there own good.

Hope you come back to this. Want to know why Roger killed Monica.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Monica does-seem like a real piece of work. Only out to get herself on camera/TV.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
OMG! Where is the rest?! I got hooked up from the beginning and forgot to check if it is completed story... We readers need continuation. Such a great premises !
murraysmum chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
love this story hope to read more very soon?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I hope you haven't abandoned this, it would be a shame.
Scat210 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Hoping for some more, its getting good and I want to know about Roger!
New on site chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Please continue with this story.
jessieleigh528 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Update soon please it's pretty good so far. One thing though does Tony know that it was Roger that killed Monica? Because he warned rove away or was that just Tony saying that?
HennyPennyFL chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
I have been reading and reviewing Roger and am totally captivated by your writing technique and ability to conceive an interesting plot. Please keep going.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Please tell me that you are continuing with this story - it is so awesome. Love everything about it.