Reviews for Werepokeism
"To see a Vaporeon part!"
What's "parting", if I may ask? With my spanish background, it sounds like "giving birth".
Oh, a cool example of why proper punctuation matters: "Wanna tag along Sam?"
Missing the comma there makes it sound as if she's asking someone else to tag along with Sam.
This is too bad to keep reading. Stupid mistakes all over the place. Please consider getting a proofreader next time to save other people having their eyes violated, or just don't publish it at all.
First of all, really, watch that grammar. I'm don't feel like pointing out the mistakes due to them being so numerous. It's just bordering on my tolerance for this, but I'll do my best to keep reading, in hopes it'll get better.
But what I wanted to point out, is: I've been bitten in the arm by a dog before, I can testify it ain't fun, especially since it bit multiple times. It left several, not very deep holes. Due to this, I couldn't properly use that arm for about a week. It sounds as if Sam got bitten way worse, yet he can still use arm properly.
Not that it's wrong or anything; it's fiction, after all. Just pointing out that that's not how it works in real life.
Raven Cross chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
Boy did Sam get really screwed over. I did really enjoy the story mind you.
Raven Cross chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
I like this story. It's really good.
RainbowBayleef chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
This story was the first i read on this site and i have meant to thank you and the original author for a long time for starting my life on fanfiction
pikorge chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Good story. Very fun to read and I hope you will accept my thanks for contiouing the story. Also a thumbs up for the original writer.
Dthedeity chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
FAMILY:people related by blood or marriage;A group who share strong bonds with each other (LIKE A HAREM(:)-Random Dictionary (wikipedia;)Shhhh)

These people have had this secret from their son for how !Can't trust your of the people you can mostly trust besides your two typical siblings, disabled insane (in the membrain) Friend, and a girl who coencidendtly understands pok├ęspeech;Is the MotherF*cking Vaporeon trying to get in your pants is way more trust worthy then your could have said his aunt died or something...it still would have been lying but at least if he ever found out she EXISTS he woulnt go into the old phrase "thought Woman was Nonexistent Ya?" (or at least thats how i imaginen the situation)
DtheDeity chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
i loved this story!A Sequel would be GREAT
RaichuFloette chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Amazingly awesome fanfic...
Tinytheespeon chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
Yes, yes indeed. All will be equal! Please make a sequel!
wannabepokemorph chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
Clapclapclapclapclap! BRAVO! You are awesome! 18 chapters! I would fall asleep after one paragraph! Best ending EVER!
wannabepokemorph chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
This is great! It's been getting better and better! I've noticed quite a few misspellings but that's ok it happens to me all the time! I love it!
John Chittester chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
This has to be one of the best fanfiction I have every read.
Kittens chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
AMAZING! So good! Though I hope that isn't the end, because the last paragraph in CH.18 made it sound like it was the end :( I hope it isn't. It's such a great story. And if your some one just reading the reviews to see if you should read the story...I recommended you do!
someone chapter 18 . 11/24/2013