Reviews for Werepokeism
TimeTravelingHipster chapter 8 . 9/27
Well that soup scene was dark
TimeTravelingHipster chapter 8 . 9/27
"Bladder problems"
ODDBALL-5131 chapter 18 . 7/22
Just wanted to say you did a very good job writing the story even though some of sandacts humor was lost later on the story was still really good the whole twist with Leah was done real well the only thing I disliked is how Ada stopped acting the way she was but this is your version of sandacts story and characters, kinda sucks sandact only left one review I wanted to know more about the original idea well anyway good job
CptPheges chapter 1 . 1/19
One thing I don't like about you ending (no offense) is Ada's personality switch you gave her. I personally liked her self driven "he'll be my mate" first over the much more shy and less coveting personality. just a tip for the future.
Bid World chapter 17 . 1/8
For the first four chapters or so every line ends with an exclamation mark and it ends up sounding like a donald duck comic. I miss that. Bring that back.
Tyler bar40 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
This story is amazing! I have read it like 10 times!
f1uffy5prinkles chapter 18 . 9/22/2016
This would have been better if it was a series
violetarchanine386 chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
dont mean to be a jetk but the spacing sucks dude
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
"To see a Vaporeon part!"
What's "parting", if I may ask? With my spanish background, it sounds like "giving birth".
Oh, a cool example of why proper punctuation matters: "Wanna tag along Sam?"
Missing the comma there makes it sound as if she's asking someone else to tag along with Sam.
This is too bad to keep reading. Stupid mistakes all over the place. Please consider getting a proofreader next time to save other people having their eyes violated, or just don't publish it at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
First of all, really, watch that grammar. I'm don't feel like pointing out the mistakes due to them being so numerous. It's just bordering on my tolerance for this, but I'll do my best to keep reading, in hopes it'll get better.
But what I wanted to point out, is: I've been bitten in the arm by a dog before, I can testify it ain't fun, especially since it bit multiple times. It left several, not very deep holes. Due to this, I couldn't properly use that arm for about a week. It sounds as if Sam got bitten way worse, yet he can still use arm properly.
Not that it's wrong or anything; it's fiction, after all. Just pointing out that that's not how it works in real life.
Raven Cross chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
Boy did Sam get really screwed over. I did really enjoy the story mind you.
Raven Cross chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
I like this story. It's really good.
RainbowBayleef chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
This story was the first i read on this site and i have meant to thank you and the original author for a long time for starting my life on fanfiction
pikorge chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Good story. Very fun to read and I hope you will accept my thanks for contiouing the story. Also a thumbs up for the original writer.
Dthedeity chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
FAMILY:people related by blood or marriage;A group who share strong bonds with each other (LIKE A HAREM(:)-Random Dictionary (wikipedia;)Shhhh)

These people have had this secret from their son for how !Can't trust your of the people you can mostly trust besides your two typical siblings, disabled insane (in the membrain) Friend, and a girl who coencidendtly understands pok├ęspeech;Is the MotherF*cking Vaporeon trying to get in your pants is way more trust worthy then your could have said his aunt died or something...it still would have been lying but at least if he ever found out she EXISTS he woulnt go into the old phrase "thought Woman was Nonexistent Ya?" (or at least thats how i imaginen the situation)