Reviews for Change In routine
Sierra.Gem chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
YES I LOVE METAL AND COUNTRY POP TOGETHER
AND ALSO I LOVE TECHSTEP
SO PLEASE TECHSTEP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
AND I BELIEVE I WAS PROMISED SCINDIE
SERIOUSLY THIS FANFIC IS FREAKING AMAZING.
My one problem is that CP speaks Dubstep...I thought that was kinda Mary Sue-ish.
BUT OMFG THIS FANFIC IS PLUR
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I like her with dub step better. Metal's married!
mysimplewords chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
How can Metal like her. He has a WIFE and a 15 year old DAUGHTER! If Country Pop is only 17, ONLY TWO YEARS older than Rayna, it would be like him dating his DAUGHTER! Plus... I like her with Dubstep better.
Whenthebirddies chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I kinda thought dubstep was kinda stalking her at the beginning. How did he get her number? Lol but I loved it anyway
Whenthebirddies chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I know exactly what this story needs...

•hands over a bottle of scindie potion•

Just add alittle drop...
nightrader1234 chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
... METALS MARRIED AND HAS A DAUGHTER
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
OH. MY. CHEMICAL. ROMANCE.
METTRY POP VS. COUNTRYSTEP! :OOOOO
Personally, I hope Mettry Pop will be the contender and eventually happen!
METTRY POP MUST LIIIIIIVE!
And then Techno will comfort Dubstep and Techstep will commence and... GAH! MUST. HAPPEN.
Can't wait to read moooooar!
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
So Country Pop has picked Metal...I wonder how Dubstep will react. I bet Techno will be happy then. I have a bad feeling that this is all going to blow up in her face.
The Night Owl Revolution chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Oh my chemical romance...wow...just wow...

I'm glad you put a romance like that...like my freaking love story...except one of them is moving away soon...ah fuuuuck.

So Metal and Country Pop are possibly gonna date...I feel bad for Dupstep though...maybe Techno will get him! XD
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
ERMAGHERD! METTRY POP! :OOOOOO
And I can't wait to see what's in store for CountryStep and Mettry Pop! GAH, I CAN'T WAIIIIIIIT!
Loooooove it looooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooove it!
ERMAGHERD ERMAGHERD ERMAGHERD
I can't wait for more of your stories, and I look forward to seeing the next chapters! :D
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I see you threw in some Countal Pop and Techno is still as pissed as ever. I wonder if she will try to get Metal and Country Pop together so she can have Dubstep for herself. I'm also curious to see Country Pop's new show. I can't wait for the next chapter even though you just updated. :)
The Night Owl Revolution chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Wow...I did NOT see that coming...so what is it? A love rhombus?Techno DupstepCountry PopMetal (?) Love square then...wow...

Update soon!
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Ooh, SOMEONE hates Country Pop... :o
But... what confuses me is why Country Pop and Dubstep like each other... That just goes against all the laws of MyMusic. ESPECIALLY the law where there has to be Techstep. But I applaud you, anyway.
Do I detect some Techtern 2 since Dubtry Pop is most likely going to happen?
I just assumed, since Intern 2 was second on her list of co-workers she liked the most to the least, so...
IT SHOULD BE SCENTERN 2... but that will not happen due to the fact that Indie is actually paying attention to Scene in the fanfiction.
Sigh, this frustrates me. But then again, a lot of things I absolutely love do. So for now, I like it.
Oh God, please PLEASE don't let there be any Techtern 2... PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE... *crosses fingers*
Okay, so this was really long, and I really don't care how long it is!
GOODBYE!
The Night Owl Revolution chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Aww...it's Techno/Dupstep/Country Pop love triangle! Can't wait for more and I think Country Pop does know who the secret admirer is by now and I'm glad Metal came with the idea of getting Country Pop to sing!
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I wonder what Techno's gonna do to get Dubstep back. Maybe Techtern 2 could happen to distract her since he was second on her list next to Dubstep. Either way this will be complicated. All's fair in love and war.