Reviews for Rumours
My Solitude chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Interesting story! xD
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow. Just wow. This fic probably described Zack better than anyone else could. Thanks for all your hard work!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
;D
Fallacious Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh, how wonderful it is to hear...er, read...from you again! It has been so long since I have read one of your stories! As for this one, another masterpiece, as usual! I do hope you will be on more often. There are so many of your stories (on hiatus) that I am eager to read more of!
RhythmAndBeat chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love the idea of Zack having a fanclub that he may or may not orchestrate. That would be just so typical of him.
But, of course, your whole story is absolutely lovable too. You write such wonderful characterizations of the whole cast! Thanks so much for posting this.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Okay, the image of Hojo and the octopus/tentacle monster will never leave my brain. I cannot wash it clean. I loved rumors, though. Thanks for sharing.
Nightmaric chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
-Oh my fucking god, you short circuited my brain with the para about Hojo to the point where I couldn't register what I was reading anymore.

OTL
spiel chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aww, I can just imagine Zack running after Cloud all the time like the cute little pup he is
Thieving Cat chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I have nothing to say, except... I love this one!