Reviews for Naruto Nanny
Please update the story.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 5 . 4/25
Noooooooo why oh why don't u have more chapters of this wonderful fanfic please u have to update n really soon I just can't wait any longer I hope u can do it soon and more often and also that u can finish this fanfic and jot let it just half done is too good
ankwhat chapter 5 . 4/23
Really great story. Please finish it.
I find that I realy like this story, it would be nice to how it will end.
Update please
Guesta chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
I need an update rn and it looks like I wont getting any from you, looking at your profile. Did you forget your password or smth? Its one thing to leave your story hanging like this and its another when you leave it without a warning.
KageIchimaruNamikaze chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I like this, I'll tag along and see where this goes.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
LOVE UR STORY
JChan2845 chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Lol perverted Itachi is hilarious... But I like that dress (uniform)... I'm glad Naruto and Sasuke are working together and can get along fine...Sakura is no good point blank...yay for Ino and Choji that's gonna be a nice wedding and the kids are adorable and it was so precious the way that Ikki called Naruto "Momma" after Naruto went off on that stupid bible thumper... Please update soon I cant wait to read what's coming next thanks :)!
Daphmir57 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I actually reallies likes this story. Ands remembers don'ts apologizies fors somethings yous enjoyed!
squidneko chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Please update. ...
Sakeena85 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Love the story but more update chaprers
Mishka chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Please, continue writing! I fell in love with your story so I wish to know the end! I want to see the relationship between them grow! I really want to know! So, please!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Please update the wait is killing me!