Reviews for Naruto Nanny
Annonymus chapter 5 . 7/11
OMG! LIKE, YOU'RE SO TALENTED SND FUNN AND ALFJWKGHSKV MMHG ! Seriously, it is very funny to read and I wish to see it continue?. If u want to of course. Good luck and good day to u author san! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Update soon please.
KHgirl4EverXD chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
Omg please update again soon I love it! I'm so excited about what's going to happen next! I fell in love with your story after the first chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
Please update the story.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Noooooooo why oh why don't u have more chapters of this wonderful fanfic please u have to update n really soon I just can't wait any longer I hope u can do it soon and more often and also that u can finish this fanfic and jot let it just half done is too good
ankwhat chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
Really great story. Please finish it.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
I find that I realy like this story, it would be nice to how it will end.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Update please
Guesta chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
I need an update rn and it looks like I wont getting any from you, looking at your profile. Did you forget your password or smth? Its one thing to leave your story hanging like this and its another when you leave it without a warning.
JustCharlieBruh chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I like this, I'll tag along and see where this goes.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
LOVE UR STORY
JChan2845 chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Lol perverted Itachi is hilarious... But I like that dress (uniform)... I'm glad Naruto and Sasuke are working together and can get along fine...Sakura is no good point blank...yay for Ino and Choji that's gonna be a nice wedding and the kids are adorable and it was so precious the way that Ikki called Naruto "Momma" after Naruto went off on that stupid bible thumper... Please update soon I cant wait to read what's coming next thanks :)!
Daphmir57 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I actually reallies likes this story. Ands remembers don'ts apologizies fors somethings yous enjoyed!
squidneko chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Please update. ...
Sakeena85 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Love the story but more update chaprers