Reviews for Darkness Falls
emisonalltheway chapter 21 . 4/5
I need more I hope Ali & Annabelle's fight will be epic! Please update soon!
H chapter 21 . 4/5
Great chapter! Wahh I hope Emili recovers fast! Please update the soonest!
guesst chapter 20 . 3/15
Please update already... Pleaseeee...
H chapter 20 . 3/14
Just found about this fanfic recently and i really loved it! I hope nothing bad happens to the Source and Emily. Please update the soonest!
kilylou chapter 20 . 3/6
it's been a long time but good chapter none the less .
ryder's death is so sad
upgrate fast !
Leez chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
After reading this again I have to ask something;

One, why didn't Annabelle just call for Ryder or help from a demon? Her voice could obviously get out, and they would obviously come if she called. Can't even regular mortals call demons if they're close enough to them?

Second, are you seriously saying that the powers of the source that required nine Halliwells to defeat and the previous user to be banished from space and time to kill that an upper level demon could kill the Source one on one? Just by setting up a simple trap? How the hell would the Source rule the underworld then? There are thousands if not tens of thousands of upper level demons who could kill the source if it was that simple. How the hell did they rule for so long and are so feared if they can be taken out by a simple (even a regular) witches barrier and some daggers? That's a massive downgrade.

3. The Powers of the Source are the powers of All Evil in the world. Are you seriously trying to say that some no-name witch acting on her own (not even a charmed one) could hold that back with a prepared barrier? One made in less than a week no less? It shouldn't be possible with even a thousand years preparation time but a week with a regularly powered witch is just silly.

Honestly I was curious back when I first read this fic too (even though I have read it more than once), but I just felt that this time I should just ask instead of ignoring it like the other times, just incase is re-read this fic again for the future. (As this is at least my fourth re-read).

Thanks for all the hard work, I look forward to hearing/ reading more from you soon,

Best Regards,

Leez
goddragonking chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
jesskalynn4 chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
I was all excited when I saw taht you updated. I can't wait for the next chapter!
echoxknox chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
evil plots and sex what better way to end a chapter?
fetch46 chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Please consider updating. I have been waiting forever! Love your story! :) waiting patiently!
Lexi21 chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Please, please continue this is so good!
redeclipse516 chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next :)
kilylou chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
Good chapter !
ShadowCub chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
How is the police not all over this? Especially CSI?
janellie04 chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
Yay you updated and a great chapter it was things getting interesting can't wait to see what happens...