Reviews for The Price of Peace
Neko-LionLover chapter 12 . 1/14
I thought the opposite to Inner peace was Outer rage, not inner rage...
Sweetluckygirl chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
Yeah! I Finally got time to catch up! I'm sorry for the late review, but I had some troubles anyway, both the chapter were Awesome! It's pretty ironic that Viper was able to recognize Po's feelings for Tigress, wasn't it?
Well I can't wait for the brother/sister reunion with pointy things!
Anyway it was an awesome chapter and I loved it !
Alpha B. A. 7 chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
A very very good chapter. Loved Po's fury it was very realistic and our heroes annoy the War Quinn and made her send Yin after that's good and bad
The other interesting part of the chapter was Tigress's denial. In the end she's going to lose Po and regret up the great work.
pandamaster97720 chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome and I love it
Sweetluckygirl chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
Sorry for the late review! I forgot seriously.
Anyway, I really liked the conversation between Tigress, Liulang Zhe and his wife. And how she suddenly took control of Tigresss' body and started arguing! I loved that!
And I seriously can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon!
Rising angle5 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Update soon. I'm sorry for the short review but I'm not feeling so well. Hope you understand.
AnimationGirl chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
I really like this story! It's so exciting, as the horrible feeling of something will go wrong never leaves me *shudders*. Can't wait to see what will happen.
Keep up the good work.
Sweetluckygirl chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Awesome and awesome! Oogway isn't gone right? The moon pool is undamage so he's still there. Lol awkward back patting! I can totally see that, great TiPo moment.

Your right, the couple really is irresistible. Anyway, update soon!
Rising angle5 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
I find it hard to believe that Yin actually defeated Oogway. So is oogway gone? I mean literally? He can't jump in and out as he use to?

The chapter was great but two thing bothers me, why didn't Yin's followers inform her that Tigress was still alive? Moreover, why wasn't Shifu able to hear the fight with his sensitive ears in his inner peace mood?

Anyway, update soon.
Shifu chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Update soon please
Unknown chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
So Yin won.. What!? Oogway lost... Yin won! Ekkkkkkskk! What will happen now! Update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
The scene with Mr. Ping helps lighten up a rather dark scene. I hope to see more soon.
pandamaster97720 chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome and I love it
Rising angle5 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
I'm sorry for my lateness, I had an accident and got myself a little hurt. the plot advanced more then what I could imagine from a single chapter. Very well planned and throughly written. I enjoyed it a lot.
So, update soon
Shifu's awesome chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
Fight! Fight! Oh man! Awesome awesome and awesome chapter! Update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »