Reviews for A collection of Puss and Kitty stories
Grrghrghrghrgh chapter 1 . 7h ago
Por favor do one with the shrek series in it I'm begging you! Love this storie!
troy.lim.nz chapter 34 . 4/13
Wow, I really like this one! It's hard to describe but its really sad and mean but dramatic and romantic at the same time. Please keep updated, really love your unique stories!
thanhngaphuong2412 chapter 31 . 4/9
SweetmotherofGod the legend is back. Promise me you will never disappear again and i swear i'll review twice a chapter woo hoo...
troy.lim.nz chapter 33 . 4/9
Lol :P
ThrillSeeker5 chapter 33 . 4/8
Great.
troy.lim.nz chapter 31 . 4/7
Or Puss X Kitty guy, if not Rockhead :P
troy.lim.nz chapter 32 . 4/6
Hello, Rockhead guy here, not sure if you remember me :P but anyway, thanks so much for the new chapters! They are really unique! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Hello kitty chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
Can you guys stop being mean to the author I love his or her stories I find them entertaining so stop being so mean just be calm for once if you agree cool but if you don't go suck a rat see ya;)
Hello kitty chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Can you stop making the stories all a bit you know creepy sad and gross it's night time and I don't want to have a hard time sleeping
Hello kitty chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Kitty doesen't even remember her father that's bonkers Juan is her father it said in one of the story's
Hello kitty chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
This is a lucky guess I think it's puss because it said kitty saw a cape that looked like puss's cape.
Hello kitty chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
It's okay if the chapter is short I still like the story
Hello kitty chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Oo oo I know who Juan's daughter is it's kitty soft paws obviously
Hello kitty chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Love it exempt for the first bit that had me shocked well good job ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
It's fine and can you stop doubting your self it's annoying your stories are fine at least you got some work done you should be proud of what you wrote I find your stories romantic,humorous,violent and caring I love your stories so much I want a book of your stories wink ;) and goodbye.