Reviews for A collection of Puss and Kitty stories
Guest chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
It has flaws but it is okay
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Make it to 100
guest chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
PLEEEEEEEEEASE UPDAAAAAAAAAATE
I love your concepts but you should probably work on usage because for example you put a singular instead of a plural
And pls write a lemon for these 2 cuz a lemon with these 2 would be simply beautiful cuz they love each other so much
*sobbing faintly* I wanna be kitty!;(
guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
JUAN'S DAUGHTER IS KITTY!
I absolutely adore this pairing but...I sorta find puss dreamy myself
Don't judge
But ya, he's just a cartoon character so ya
Guest chapter 39 . 10/11/2014
Umm I dont really get da story, but its fine, u still can do better than dat
sido4727 chapter 39 . 10/10/2014
Dad?
Tigerboy101 chapter 39 . 10/10/2014
It couldn't be Puss! I have to say, I really think that it is Juan that will die. If Pass were to die, I think that would kinda ruin the meaning of the story. :/ Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next! ;D
Tigerboy101 chapter 38 . 10/4/2014
Nice job! Suspenful! I really hope it's not Puss! :O

And thanks for the review. Yes, I will stop PMing you, don't worry about that. I shouldn't have said anything to begin with. :/ Just please don't post any flames on my stories, that's all I ask of you, and we will be just fine.

Anyway, awesome job, can't wait for the next chapter! ;D
Tigerboy101 chapter 37 . 9/26/2014
YES! Thank you Ausar! You are an awesome writer, and I am so happy that you have decided to, (Hopefully) pay some more attention to the Pass in Boots section! I love your Elder Scroll section too, so if you are going to do the Pass in Boots section, that does not mean that you have to stop with the elder scroll series. You are the writer, you decided how to write these stories.

You have not ceased to amaze me, and I love your stories Ausar! Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

TIgerboy101
Eyewatch chapter 35 . 9/7/2014
I wonder what happen if we put puss and kitty on a box,cats love box soo who knows *derp
Tigerboy101 chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
No! You have not lost a any fans! I am still following this fanfic, and have not given up on it!

And sorry about the misunderstanding in the PM's! I didn't mean to push you like that, sorry. I hope we are okay now. :/
Eyewatch chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
finally you updated it :'D
Tigerboy101 chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Hey Ausar,

Keep up the good work, short or not, (or with a few mistakes) I still think you are doing great! I see that you are a big fan of Puss/Kitty. Well guess what? I am sending you an invite to become one of my staff in my community. If you would like to join, please PM me as soon as you can! We only accept stories where Puss and Kitty are NOT broken apart.

Best Regards, Tigerboy 101
Quanktumspirit chapter 35 . 6/30/2014
Superb. :)
Troy3105 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Haha, you stalker :P jokes, I guess we are huge fans of puss and kitty we read every story :D