Reviews for A collection of Puss and Kitty stories
E. Eversong S chapter 9 . 4/10
"Mamma, mi dispiace che non posso passare più tempo con te. Ero occupata allora.." "C'è così tanto da dirti, ma non ho tempo per raccontarti tutto ciò che mi è accaduto fino ad'ora." "Ti lascio questo. So che amavi i girasoli, così l'ho preso mente mi dirigevo qui.. Mi hai sempre detto che anche un fiore è un sentimento.. Lo ricordo sempre." "Inoltre c'è un ragazzo nella mia vita.. Il suo nome è Gatto (Puss in italian) e io lo amo, e anche lui mi ama.." "Mamma, volevo solo che tu fossi stata qui per me" "Ma so che non accadrà mai... Perchè sei già morta (dead)" "Ti voglio bene mamma..."

We don't usually say "Ti amo" because it means I love you in a romantic way. The "ti voglio bene" is good enough to express the feelings, I think. The translation is mostly correct, only needed a bit of tweaking here and there. Plant means "pianta" which is not what you were looking for, more like flower "Fiore". "Impianto" means an INDUSTRIAL plant.

I REALLY like the fact that Kitty's mother was of Italian origins. And I really appreciate the fact that you tried to write the dialogue in italian. It is always nice to see a change of language that has been written well enough.

Cheers!
Seb
Guest chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
It has flaws but it is okay
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Make it to 100
guest chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
PLEEEEEEEEEASE UPDAAAAAAAAAATE
I love your concepts but you should probably work on usage because for example you put a singular instead of a plural
And pls write a lemon for these 2 cuz a lemon with these 2 would be simply beautiful cuz they love each other so much
*sobbing faintly* I wanna be kitty!;(
guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
JUAN'S DAUGHTER IS KITTY!
I absolutely adore this pairing but...I sorta find puss dreamy myself
Don't judge
But ya, he's just a cartoon character so ya
Guest chapter 39 . 10/11/2014
Umm I dont really get da story, but its fine, u still can do better than dat
sido4727 chapter 39 . 10/10/2014
Dad?
Tigerboy101 chapter 39 . 10/10/2014
It couldn't be Puss! I have to say, I really think that it is Juan that will die. If Pass were to die, I think that would kinda ruin the meaning of the story. :/ Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next! ;D
Tigerboy101 chapter 38 . 10/4/2014
Nice job! Suspenful! I really hope it's not Puss! :O

And thanks for the review. Yes, I will stop PMing you, don't worry about that. I shouldn't have said anything to begin with. :/ Just please don't post any flames on my stories, that's all I ask of you, and we will be just fine.

Anyway, awesome job, can't wait for the next chapter! ;D
Tigerboy101 chapter 37 . 9/26/2014
YES! Thank you Ausar! You are an awesome writer, and I am so happy that you have decided to, (Hopefully) pay some more attention to the Pass in Boots section! I love your Elder Scroll section too, so if you are going to do the Pass in Boots section, that does not mean that you have to stop with the elder scroll series. You are the writer, you decided how to write these stories.

You have not ceased to amaze me, and I love your stories Ausar! Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

TIgerboy101
Eyewatch chapter 35 . 9/7/2014
I wonder what happen if we put puss and kitty on a box,cats love box soo who knows *derp
Tigerboy101 chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
No! You have not lost a any fans! I am still following this fanfic, and have not given up on it!

And sorry about the misunderstanding in the PM's! I didn't mean to push you like that, sorry. I hope we are okay now. :/
Eyewatch chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
finally you updated it :'D
Tigerboy101 chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Hey Ausar,

Keep up the good work, short or not, (or with a few mistakes) I still think you are doing great! I see that you are a big fan of Puss/Kitty. Well guess what? I am sending you an invite to become one of my staff in my community. If you would like to join, please PM me as soon as you can! We only accept stories where Puss and Kitty are NOT broken apart.

Best Regards, Tigerboy 101