Reviews for A collection of Puss and Kitty stories
That chapter is so sad! I actually cried when kitty was talking to her mom
Maylinn17 chapter 47 . 4/17
Awwww, the last chapter is so sad :( poor puss!
Rival Argentica chapter 2 . 3/19
Oh my word this is so GOOOD...oh my word!
kaosi chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
puss and kitty each have a diary.
kaosi chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
puss plays the apple stem game.
kaosi chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
kitty has fears.
kaosi chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
puss get's jealous when male cats flirts whit kitty.
kaosi chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Puss had a suprise for Kitty.
kaosi chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Puss found kitty's skecth book,and found out that she can draw.
Troy3105 chapter 47 . 11/14/2015
Don't you worry Puss and Kitty! I will save you... Someday...

Sad to see you go :( on the other hand, great job on all the short stories you have written, I'm sure many of us appreciate your work, especially me! If I can remember correctly, your stories were one of the first I read on this section and it's great to see you're still writing! The thing I love most about your stories is the amount of variety they have; from cute and romantic, to funny and lemony XD Anyway, you've informed us of your plans, unlike most other writers, just disappearing! So I thought you deserved a (not so) little goodbye note for all the stuff I said above that you did. (This is the first time I've made something like that on here :P)

All I can really say is good luck on your future plans, just like any movie, there's always an end. Let's make this ending a happy one :)

Regards,
Your Biggest Fan!
ALE2000 chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
Please noooooooo!
Troy3105 chapter 46 . 11/5/2015
Wow, pretty confusing and mysterious, but at the same time thrilling! Please update soon, can't wait to see what happens after :D
Troy3105 chapter 45 . 8/20/2015
Wow, I nearly cried! :'( that's a pretty cool idea how you combined them to the rose, really touched my heart :P keep it up!
Troy3105 chapter 44 . 7/20/2015
Awesome, glad to see you updating when the stories are kinda dying down :( Loving all these short stories, you seem to have lots of ideas! Also ignore the review below mine, he doesn't appreciate the effort you put into your stories like most people, especially me! Really great that you are keeping your promise to finish your fanfic, I hope you'll continue wring more after this cause I can't get enough of your pussxkitty stories XD Otherwise, keep up the good work!
sunheart of rushclan chapter 41 . 7/13/2015
Well, well, well, look who's back its been a while hasn't it. So this is how you finish your fanfic buy killing the romance. Well done *slow clap* you have finally come to finish this.