Reviews for A collection of Puss and Kitty stories
Troy3105 chapter 45 . 8/20
Wow, I nearly cried! :'( that's a pretty cool idea how you combined them to the rose, really touched my heart :P keep it up!
Troy3105 chapter 44 . 7/20
Awesome, glad to see you updating when the stories are kinda dying down :( Loving all these short stories, you seem to have lots of ideas! Also ignore the review below mine, he doesn't appreciate the effort you put into your stories like most people, especially me! Really great that you are keeping your promise to finish your fanfic, I hope you'll continue wring more after this cause I can't get enough of your pussxkitty stories XD Otherwise, keep up the good work!
sunheart of rushclan chapter 41 . 7/13
Well, well, well, look who's back its been a while hasn't it. So this is how you finish your fanfic buy killing the romance. Well done *slow clap* you have finally come to finish this.
Allie chapter 40 . 7/2
Please update! I love your story!
Sky chapter 35 . 6/28
Sky chapter 30 . 6/28
Sky chapter 22 . 6/28
Bye ;(
Sky chapter 16 . 6/28
Aww,so sad ;(
Sky chapter 4 . 6/28
No it's awsome not horrible
My song for bad comments:
Let it go, let it go
Can't feel the hate anymore,
Let it go, let it go
Just click the spam button and ignore,
I don't care, what you have to say!
Let the comments rage on,
The hate never bothered me anyway
Please continue! This is really great! :)
E. Eversong S chapter 9 . 4/10
"Mamma, mi dispiace che non posso passare più tempo con te. Ero occupata allora.." "C'è così tanto da dirti, ma non ho tempo per raccontarti tutto ciò che mi è accaduto fino ad'ora." "Ti lascio questo. So che amavi i girasoli, così l'ho preso mente mi dirigevo qui.. Mi hai sempre detto che anche un fiore è un sentimento.. Lo ricordo sempre." "Inoltre c'è un ragazzo nella mia vita.. Il suo nome è Gatto (Puss in italian) e io lo amo, e anche lui mi ama.." "Mamma, volevo solo che tu fossi stata qui per me" "Ma so che non accadrà mai... Perchè sei già morta (dead)" "Ti voglio bene mamma..."

We don't usually say "Ti amo" because it means I love you in a romantic way. The "ti voglio bene" is good enough to express the feelings, I think. The translation is mostly correct, only needed a bit of tweaking here and there. Plant means "pianta" which is not what you were looking for, more like flower "Fiore". "Impianto" means an INDUSTRIAL plant.

I REALLY like the fact that Kitty's mother was of Italian origins. And I really appreciate the fact that you tried to write the dialogue in italian. It is always nice to see a change of language that has been written well enough.

Guest chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
It has flaws but it is okay
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Make it to 100
guest chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
I love your concepts but you should probably work on usage because for example you put a singular instead of a plural
And pls write a lemon for these 2 cuz a lemon with these 2 would be simply beautiful cuz they love each other so much
*sobbing faintly* I wanna be kitty!;(
guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
I absolutely adore this pairing but...I sorta find puss dreamy myself
Don't judge
But ya, he's just a cartoon character so ya