Reviews for A collection of Puss and Kitty stories
Bye ;(
Sky chapter 16 . 6/28
Aww,so sad ;(
Sky chapter 4 . 6/28
No it's awsome not horrible
My song for bad comments:
Let it go, let it go
Can't feel the hate anymore,
Let it go, let it go
Just click the spam button and ignore,
I don't care, what you have to say!
Let the comments rage on,
The hate never bothered me anyway
XD
Please continue! This is really great! :)
E. Eversong S chapter 9 . 4/10
"Mamma, mi dispiace che non posso passare più tempo con te. Ero occupata allora.." "C'è così tanto da dirti, ma non ho tempo per raccontarti tutto ciò che mi è accaduto fino ad'ora." "Ti lascio questo. So che amavi i girasoli, così l'ho preso mente mi dirigevo qui.. Mi hai sempre detto che anche un fiore è un sentimento.. Lo ricordo sempre." "Inoltre c'è un ragazzo nella mia vita.. Il suo nome è Gatto (Puss in italian) e io lo amo, e anche lui mi ama.." "Mamma, volevo solo che tu fossi stata qui per me" "Ma so che non accadrà mai... Perchè sei già morta (dead)" "Ti voglio bene mamma..."

We don't usually say "Ti amo" because it means I love you in a romantic way. The "ti voglio bene" is good enough to express the feelings, I think. The translation is mostly correct, only needed a bit of tweaking here and there. Plant means "pianta" which is not what you were looking for, more like flower "Fiore". "Impianto" means an INDUSTRIAL plant.

I REALLY like the fact that Kitty's mother was of Italian origins. And I really appreciate the fact that you tried to write the dialogue in italian. It is always nice to see a change of language that has been written well enough.

Cheers!
Seb
Guest chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
It has flaws but it is okay
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Make it to 100
guest chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
PLEEEEEEEEEASE UPDAAAAAAAAAATE
I love your concepts but you should probably work on usage because for example you put a singular instead of a plural
And pls write a lemon for these 2 cuz a lemon with these 2 would be simply beautiful cuz they love each other so much
*sobbing faintly* I wanna be kitty!;(
guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
JUAN'S DAUGHTER IS KITTY!
I absolutely adore this pairing but...I sorta find puss dreamy myself
Don't judge
But ya, he's just a cartoon character so ya
Guest chapter 39 . 10/11/2014
Umm I dont really get da story, but its fine, u still can do better than dat
sido4727 chapter 39 . 10/10/2014
Dad?
Tigerboy101 chapter 39 . 10/10/2014
It couldn't be Puss! I have to say, I really think that it is Juan that will die. If Pass were to die, I think that would kinda ruin the meaning of the story. :/ Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next! ;D
Tigerboy101 chapter 38 . 10/4/2014
Nice job! Suspenful! I really hope it's not Puss! :O

And thanks for the review. Yes, I will stop PMing you, don't worry about that. I shouldn't have said anything to begin with. :/ Just please don't post any flames on my stories, that's all I ask of you, and we will be just fine.

Anyway, awesome job, can't wait for the next chapter! ;D