Reviews for Waterfalls
cilia-chan chapter 5 . 5/17
awesome fic! loves it!
DorkishGurl chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Aw :) It's so romantic! Is that bonding thing really true or was it just made up?
Barddoc1992 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Lovely story-so wonderful to think of them relaxed and happy (and sexy and sweaty...). :-)

Your description of the dress she chose and what it means was incredibly creative and beautiful.
JaliceAZ chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
They seem a little ooc, but I don't care. Can't wait to read on.
JaliceAZ chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
charming
I4got2004 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Amazing. Love this!
Alpenwolf chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I still say that I'm not a fan of the Drell, but you sure made a good job here, once again, with them.
Kryn143 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I am over a year late to effect the next set of chapters, but I can say I am new to fanfic. Because I was intro'd to ME during recovery from knee surgery... I never do things in a slow way. But, when they killed Thane - I all but threw the game out. It was actually my son that gave me fanfic, so I now try to keep the love & joy alive by the stories I know others who cared about Thane have written to keep that alive. The idea of her wearing leather - I love it. You drew me in & now I must stop with this so I can move on to 3 & beyond. Thank you for keeping their love alive.
Eleneri chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Love a happy ending! This story was very well done, very emotional. Thank you!
Eleneri chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Very much enjoyed the view of drell culture; it's not something you see a lot of, and it makes the story and characters breathe. Very classy!
MadnessInMayhem chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Oh. My. God. That was nothing short of heavenly!
Rapndash chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Such a beautiful, moving story! I am SOOOO in love with Thane, and I feel you captured their relationship extremely well. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Melancholy Tiger chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Holy shit! That was damn sexy. Such a great story. I love that she had red hair and green eyes, just like my Shepard. Such a wonderful sex scene, I have got to say: wow.
FirstDaughterOfGaia chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
This was a really amazing fanfiction, dear, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's hard to find decent romance fanfictions nowadays. Thank you for making my day.
The Red Celt chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Ooh, Thane, you sexy bastard. Also: "Why didn't... Anyone...Tell me... You were... RIBBED?" Lmao, awesome!