Reviews for Broken Circle
Xavious216 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Now THAT is how it should have ended, that was great and I'm definitely a scrappy fan I just wish he was good on that new series. I love the story
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I have to say I wasn't very happy with the movie myself and making Scrappy Doo the ultimate villain of the piece just didn't sit well with me ether. I liked watching the cartoons growing up and it just didn't sit well with me when the bad guy was revealed at the end. So I am really happy with your re-write explaining why Scrappy was behaving the way he did. I love the evil doppelganger theory and would have been happy if it had come out that way in the movie. Great work on this plot re-do!
ZGory chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Even though I am not a Scrappy fan (I have hated him, but it's lessened into more of a strong disdain over the years) this was a good piece. I did think it sad that Scrappy would want to kill his uncle even when I thought it was funny that he was the villain. This was a great way to showcase Scooby and Scrappy's family bond while also showing off Scooby's pure soul.
Scoobyfan1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Awesome story; at first I didn't like Scrappy but then after watching some of the old Scooby and Scrappy episodes(1982-1985 mostly) i've gotten to really like him. Actually originally I thought the first Scooby live action movie was decent but now I hardly ever watch it(actually the only time I see it is if i'm flipping through channels and it's on). I think this was a perfect explanation for the Scrappy in the movie and i'm glad to see other Scooby fans still like Scrappy Doo. Actually i'm a Scooby fan fic writer as well and i'm planning on having Scrappy in some of my stories in a role like that of the character Dottie in the old Hanna Barbera cartoon Clue Club and similar to the role he played in the aforementioned Scooby and Scrappy seasons; I think if Warner Brothers brought him back he could be really good in that type of role, why Hanna Barbera never thought of that i'll never know, but anyways good story and I enjoyed reading it. BTW, if you get a chance to, read some of my fan fics and maybe give a review or two, I would love to know what you and other people think of my writing, thanks.
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was nice. So glad to see Scrappy isn't considered gone to all the Scooby fans. Great story.
ahilty chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Like I always said, the movie Scrappy could never have been the real one. Even a Scrappy hater would have to admit that was compleatly out of his character.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This was really good! Scrappy needed a little love! I loved this story!

Another masterpiece!
LambSam chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I never thought Scrappy was evil ether. But i wonder where the double came from? I like this fic.
Lesa chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
It's a bit confusing, but I like it. I hated the fact that it was supposedly Scrappy, he never would do such things! Who ever wrote the script must never have seen any of the episodes, seriously, to think that Scrappy could at any point do such things, he's too much like Scooby to do so...(in the loyalty bit, not the scaredy-dog one, of course!)
Dreamy chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I am not a Scrappy fan, but I could never understand all that grudge some people have against the poor puppy. I think Shaggy and Scooby had the time of their lives going round the world and facing ghosts and mosnters with Scrappy. I am happy I found some one defending him in a story like this. Not many writers seem mature enough to do that.
edie smith chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I (as a Scrappy fan) loved it. Expisally the ending. However why did the jailbird look like Scrappy?
Scotty McSpockirk chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wow that was pretty good i didn't not really like the way the first movie endid, i always like the shows with Scrappy in them
Cytrus chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
The ending of the movie was just so unfair...
Even my mother agrees with this opinion ;0.
Something had to be done, and you did it, I'm thankfull.
-Cytrus
Charlemagne chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Aw how sweet. I knew the Damonitis was behind the evil monster who replaced Scrappy!
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I've never seen the "Scooby-Doo" movie, Luckyladybug, but I was checking around this area just out of curiosity (I grew up on Scooby Doo and, while not obsessed, I AM still a little bit of a fan) and caught sight of this fic written by you and, being the fan of your work that I am, I couldn't resist. Brilliant twist on the "evil twin" cliche and great work on this story.