Reviews for Of Drinks and Friendship
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This has got to be one of my favorite friendships of all time now, all thanks to this story. Thank you for that :)
3LW00D chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I just reread all the (so far) New 52 comics for the Flash last night and I have to say that the scene with Len and "Al" sitting at the bar is my favorite one of the whole series. The only one close to it would be when Grodd crashes the party and someone off "set" says to wake Flash back up. I just can't get enough of the interactions between Cold and Flash this series, I really hope they have more stuff at the bar later on, the off the clock stuff is too good.
thegirlinthewindow chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i was bored. i liked the 1994 flash tv series so I thought I'd read flash fanfics. Then I read this fanfic. Thanks to rather awesome way you wrote this, I decided to read the comics. Thanks! You made me a bigger fan than I was before!
JenniferJ chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
A good nemesis/friend can be very hard to find.
eternal mist chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
hahahaha
that was wicked, especially the last one :)
i hope to read more of these
KR chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was fantastic. I could see them really doing all these things in the comics.
Thank you for writing this.
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Sa!

Huh, N52 version? I didn't expect that, but given your own writing style and the fact that you seem kick-ass in whatever you put your mind to, I'm not complaining. To the contrary, I think you brought out both characters wonderfully.