Reviews for Bent
Annie May chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
Wow that was fantastic. i always did wonder about Missy.
babyreaper chapter 25 . 10/26/2012
Great story, I think Dean could have made a better job of ending the name Bender. Like popping a couple of shots in their heads, now they are all on the loose and have even started up again in their crazy lifestyle. Glad that Sam managed to pull through OK, just hope they won't have to met the Benders again. Thanks.
Lucydolly22 chapter 25 . 10/26/2012
Wooooow, they seriously are deluded. Great story
WinJennster chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
good job! very very nice
laurie31 chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Oooh, chilling! I wasn't expecting the cop to go all Stockholm Syndrome, but I guess after "practicing" on Sam, Missy improved her technique. And they're raising the next generation of crazy. As Dean would say...awesome. (and prime sequel material ;-) Nice job!
laurie31 chapter 24 . 10/25/2012
Wow, I didn't see that coming - Dean should've salted and burned 'em! I feel sorry for "David" - I'm guessing no one's coming to save him.
babyreaper chapter 23 . 10/25/2012
Well, I'm glad that Dean managed to rescue Sam and that the two Benders are dead, but he's still going to be blamed for crimes he didn't commit, because on Bennett. Now can he help Sam detox? Is Bennett still going to come after him and is leaving the Benders unsalted and burned a good thing? Looking forward to the next post. Thanks.
laurie31 chapter 23 . 10/25/2012
Oh what a relief! Dean is free, Sam is rescued, and the Benders are finally dead. Of course, Sam is far from okay, but at least he's with Dean now. I kind of felt a tiny bit of sympathy for Lee, as it seemed he really had changed, but yeah- he had to go. I've been remiss in reviewing lately, but I've been reading and hanging on pins and needles! Good job with the realism of what would happen if someone were imprisoned like Sam was; lots of time it's easier to gloss over those kinds of details, but you did well describing it without being too graphic. I can't wait to see what Dean decides to do to help Sam (and elude the law!)
Annie May chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
oooooh wow. i have been reading this all night and its brillant. i look forward to next chapter. xx
WinJennster chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
woooo! get some Dean! i love this story so so much. excellent job!
babyreaper chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
Great chapter, although not for the boys, Sam is still out and Dean now knows how much more trouble he's in, and he has to cope with 2 Benders. Will he be able to take them out and save Sam and get away from the area. Is it possible for him to clear up the misunderstanding with the prison, and have them know he didn't kill anyone or do the kidnapping? Poor Dean. Thanks.
babyreaper chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
OMG, these people are so incredibly stupid, why on earth do they just assume that Dean was the one who escaped and did the abducting, didn't they have cameras on him? Didn't they see what really happened? So just another crime to add to his long list. Missy isn't in love any more, so what is she going to do with Sam? Looking forward to the next post. Thanks.
WinJennster chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
This just keeps getting better! Love it!
babyreaper chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter, it's a pity Sam was so out of it, instead of trying to get out he went after Missy, and look where that got him.. I think Dean taking a nap might be a bad idea, especially with Lee on the prowl. More soon, Thanks...
gr8read chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
First, I like the chapter number.
Great chapter. I like that Dean finally figured out 'interrogation'.
Poor Sam.
I hope you are planning on using that film against Missy.
Uh, oh... I hope Lee doesn't do a 'bender'.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »