Reviews for LOTF Movie Parody:1990 Version
HugoObsessedWeasley chapter 11 . 2/3
Lol, Star Wars reference! :D
The Dream Devil chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
"NOT A MANIPULATIVE EVIL BLOND CHILD WHO WANTS POWER AND WILL PROBABLY TELL HIS FATHER ABOUT THIS IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG."

OKAYYYY... Ralph is now Draco Malfoy... NO OBJECTIONS... I'll chuck rocks at anyone who disagrees... Because this reference cannot be unseen :D

Anywayyyyy... Jack, I love you o.o In both movies and the book... My friends think I'm weird for it, but yeah you're different in this version... Different, but cool? :D But then again, where my friend calls me "Jack" or "Merridew" or "Lady of the Flies" I call her "Piggy" Sooo... #AwkwardSilence

Ralph is kinda strange in this version o.o Like he hit his head when the plane died... Or maybe... maybe he just went a LITTLE insane?

Your parody is amazing :P It's just like "ASDFGHJKL" UPDATE and I start to laugh :) You're awesome ! :D
windsurfergirl chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
You updated! It actually made my day, I love this fic :) sorry for not reviewing in forever, like you say...life.
Another great chapter, this story is too funny, I'll be sad when its over.
lol loved the star wars last chapter!
Don't worry Jack, I love you! XD i thought you were amazing in the 90s movie
You're not Jack Merridew but I still think you're an epic character
PrincesseSophie chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Roger: well then well share I also have a few people to kill
Ralph: thats a rather diplomatic and funny way of telling someone they need to do more excersise
seerstella chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Ugh. I mean 'something to do with' Dx
AND DRACO FTW! I always think 90's!Jack as Draco Malfoy. He could play him greatly I guess XD
seerstella chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Maybe the Russian part has something to so with Uni Soviet. They filmed in 1988, after all.
AND YES! THE HECK IS THAT ACCORDION PART?! And hell yeah to FairyOdd Parents! I love that show!

And as usual, this chapter is WIZARD! :D

It's nice to see you back, er, Satan Abraham! I've been waiting for this for weeks :D
Collie Parkillo chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
that accordion has always confused me
where the fuck did it come from
why is it there
what is its story
how
ImInRogersPants chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
OH MY GOD JACK. You remind me of the babe! :D
ASDFGHJKL THIS IS WIZZARD! Heh I don't know why they put a random black kid in the film, like where did that come from? And the damn adult?! Too bad they didn't make Roger stab him right away. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
OH MY GOD WHY DIDNT I READ THIS EARLIER ITS SO FUNNY
but im feeling like i am the only one who actually likes the 1990 movie. SERIOUSLY? AM I THE ONLY PERSON?
Yeah it doesnt follow the book, and yeah there are tonnes of things ya can make fun of, but its still good, no?!
Different doesnt mean worse!
And they're not all ugly!
Ralph and jack are alright looking, and simon and samneric are ADORABLE!

NEVERTHELESS this is the funniest parody i've read, love the star wars references and all, had me in hysterics ;);) to the author: please update. I love it. Really.
Morgan x
seerstella chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Although I don't get the Gon Jinn and Darth Maul (and so on) parts, but I laughed so hard in this chapter. Especially in here:

Samneric: So, uh, fire. You got some? I mean, ours is out. And by ours I don't mean just us two making our own little tribe in the forest. I mean all the savages. As in. We're savages. Everything's out, on account of -

Ralph: Piggy's ass-mar?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH A And I was at school that time XD It's ironic since in here Piggy doesn't have assmar XD
Have anyone realised that when Jack 'stabbed' Simon he lifted the spear too high so we can see that he stabbed nothing? Oh, Chris. *facepalms*

However, the whipping part got into me. *plays Na Na Na Come On by Rihanna* and I can't decide between laughing or cringing. Anyways, great chapter! And you're welcome. If this cover combined by the 63 one, it'll make Piggy's broken specs (which I failed to do after some time trying D:)
Hammsters chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
ROGER! DID YOU HEAR THAT! YOU DID SOMETHING RIGHT! WAY TO GO ROGER, WAY TO GO! That was my favorite scene in the movie, for some reason. That's probably a bad thing isn't it? No Jack, you are not Darth Maul. I'm sorry, he's not quite cool enough for Star Wars level quite yet. Maybe he should start with something that wishes it was Star Wars, like Star Trek! Everyone else gets that status though, totally cool with me. I really like this chapter, good job! Update soon!
PrincesseSophie chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Ralph and Jack: dont you two dare boss me around and tell me to shut up like you own me *glares and takes Rogers spear*
By the way I loved the Star Wars references! so funny!
Collie Parkillo chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
HARRY HOOK IS SUCH A FUCKING SHIPPER I CAN'T
for some reason the scene where Ralph is crying over Simon's death has reminded me of the scene after McVries' death in The Long Walk. The Long Walk has infected everything.

have you accepted Jesus Simon as your lord and saviour
seerstella chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
ouch, darn. the link's! it's here: fav. me / d5pzj4b

and forgot to say, but I love the dramatic music here :D
seerstella chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
The Dead Body's last line made me BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And I wonder why Piggy ate the pork. Is he supposed to hate the savagery? Or am I missing something?

Oh, Nightkill and the boys, Happy New Year! Enjoy this little present :) d5pzj4b hope you like!