Reviews for I'll Be the Victim
Drika Achele chapter 3 . 6/14
Please Continued!
I do so hope you are not done so this fic, you've captured Wednesday's character so well
uneducatedwriter chapter 3 . 5/11
I hope you didn't forget about this story !
Titanic Bandsmen chapter 3 . 2/5
please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
I lovee this lol. Please keep going with it if you can!
Joshroom chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Excellent story - really dark, twisted and funny; kinda like the films themselves really. Amanda's showing a bit more capability than Wednesday gave her credit for, isn't she? Maybe needed.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
OMG I'm so shocked she lived. I'm also happy. Question: if Amanda wins, will she use sexual torture on Wednesday? Like will she make Wednesday her sex slave or forced girlfriend? Or will she burn Wednesday like she was burned. I'm so curious. Plz update
Soon. I need to know what happens. :)
redcat22 chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
More! This is amazing! I love that you're doing a story with Amanda, its so interesting watching their interactions and Amandas pure HATRED of Wednesday. Please update soon, you have a new fan :)
- red.22
Coures chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
Lmao, thanks for the update. This is great as always. See you again in a couple of years. xD
Proxy reader chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
You don't know how happy I am right nowgreat chapter it played out almost like Imagined it would which is good, keep it up 5 more wednesdays to go.
Proxy reader chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
Please update or let someone adopt this story it needs to continue!
Coures chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Sad that this isn't going to continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Want more want more
Evenstar606 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I just watched this movie the other day, after not seeing it for over a decade. I hope you continue this and update soon. Amanda versus Wednesday, this should be interesting.
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
omfg this is good!
i suck, i was just done watching the 2 movies some minutes ago, im soo late damn.
but yeay! im glad i watched it doe and was reaaal happy i found fictions, and about the two faves cast in the movie i love wo! (tho i love them all)
doe i hope u update soon haha, wonder what plans wednsday is coming up with !