Reviews for I'll Be the Victim
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 2 . 3/1
Neat! :) This is very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. I like it, especially this part:

"We're a fortunate family, Amanda. Our problems tend to disappear." Wednesday sounded more sure than she felt. Two previous adversaries from that 'real world'-Uncle Fester's mother and then his fiance-had nearly torn the family apart before they were disposed of. She wasn't so confident that they would survive a third money-hungry sociopath. What a pity. They had so much in common.

Very neat, as well as very phenomenal. :)
Keep up your super-neat, very cool and phenomenally creative writing! :)
BandofTitanic chapter 2 . 2/19
Please update! This is awesome
I'm so happy this has been updated! And ooooh! The plot thickens, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update (soon).
Hidden in the Shade chapter 1 . 2/1
Is that it? I hope there's more
nightmare chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Please, appdate soon.
TheAwesomeLadyCatherine chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Please continue!
gothgirl97 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Omg, you need to continue this! Please? I love it :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Neat! :) I like it. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. And Amanda Buckman is one of my favorite characters from Addams Family Values as well (mostly because Mercedes McNab did a fantastic job of bringing her to life in the film, of course).
Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Excellent story.
MissSnarkling chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh I love Addams Family Values... and to be quite honest, the thought of how Wednesday ruining the show affected the actual camp never really occurred to me. I just figured, "Well, they deserve it." But Amanda is just.. I dunno, I feel kinda bad for her. Not a lot, but..