Reviews for I'll Be the Victim
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
I feel a BDSM Relationship going on between Amanda Buckman and Wednesday Addams.

Wednesday X Amanda 4 Life!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
This looks intriguing and terrifying, I wish you had continued it
TheFastFox chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Drika Achele chapter 3 . 6/14/2017
Please Continued!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
I do so hope you are not done so this fic, you've captured Wednesday's character so well
uneducatedwriter chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
I hope you didn't forget about this story !
Titanic Bandsmen chapter 3 . 2/5/2017
please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
I lovee this lol. Please keep going with it if you can!
Joshroom chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Excellent story - really dark, twisted and funny; kinda like the films themselves really. Amanda's showing a bit more capability than Wednesday gave her credit for, isn't she? Maybe needed.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
OMG I'm so shocked she lived. I'm also happy. Question: if Amanda wins, will she use sexual torture on Wednesday? Like will she make Wednesday her sex slave or forced girlfriend? Or will she burn Wednesday like she was burned. I'm so curious. Plz update
Soon. I need to know what happens. :)
redcat22 chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
More! This is amazing! I love that you're doing a story with Amanda, its so interesting watching their interactions and Amandas pure HATRED of Wednesday. Please update soon, you have a new fan :)
- red.22
Coures chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
Lmao, thanks for the update. This is great as always. See you again in a couple of years. xD
Proxy reader chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
You don't know how happy I am right nowgreat chapter it played out almost like Imagined it would which is good, keep it up 5 more wednesdays to go.
Proxy reader chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
Please update or let someone adopt this story it needs to continue!
Coures chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Sad that this isn't going to continue.