Reviews for I'll Be the Victim
OMG I'm so shocked she lived. I'm also happy. Question: if Amanda wins, will she use sexual torture on Wednesday? Like will she make Wednesday her sex slave or forced girlfriend? Or will she burn Wednesday like she was burned. I'm so curious. Plz update
Soon. I need to know what happens. :)
redcat22 chapter 3 . 6/16
More! This is amazing! I love that you're doing a story with Amanda, its so interesting watching their interactions and Amandas pure HATRED of Wednesday. Please update soon, you have a new fan :)
- red.22
Coures chapter 3 . 6/14
Lmao, thanks for the update. This is great as always. See you again in a couple of years. xD
Proxy reader chapter 3 . 6/14
You don't know how happy I am right nowgreat chapter it played out almost like Imagined it would which is good, keep it up 5 more wednesdays to go.
Proxy reader chapter 2 . 5/12
Please update or let someone adopt this story it needs to continue!
Coures chapter 1 . 3/21
Sad that this isn't going to continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Want more want more
Evenstar606 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I just watched this movie the other day, after not seeing it for over a decade. I hope you continue this and update soon. Amanda versus Wednesday, this should be interesting.
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
omfg this is good!
i suck, i was just done watching the 2 movies some minutes ago, im soo late damn.
but yeay! im glad i watched it doe and was reaaal happy i found fictions, and about the two faves cast in the movie i love wo! (tho i love them all)
doe i hope u update soon haha, wonder what plans wednsday is coming up with !
Coures chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Update more please! You just gotta!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
UPDATE COMING SOON?! CAUSE it needs to. I LOVE this story!
person chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
This is great! Keep going I love the set up and can't wait to see what happens :)
Auralee Grayson chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Oh my GOD.
THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING YOU NEED TO UPDATE IT!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Neat! :) This is very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. I like it, especially this part:

"We're a fortunate family, Amanda. Our problems tend to disappear." Wednesday sounded more sure than she felt. Two previous adversaries from that 'real world'-Uncle Fester's mother and then his fiance-had nearly torn the family apart before they were disposed of. She wasn't so confident that they would survive a third money-hungry sociopath. What a pity. They had so much in common.

Very neat, as well as very phenomenal. :)
Keep up your super-neat, very cool and phenomenally creative writing! :)
BandofTitanic chapter 2 . 2/19/2014