Reviews for Yours To Keep
Black ninja chapter 27 . 1/4
I still love your story
anaXX chapter 27 . 12/5/2016
omg pllleeasse write more! your writing is amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
These comments are jokes. Does nobody see all the terrible grammar? The run on sentences from the lack of punctuation and the commas in random places make this impossible to read. For god sakes if you don't speak English write in your own language. If you do, geez it's not hard to proof read your chapters. Don't be lazy.
Gemma chapter 27 . 11/5/2016
I'm so glad this story isn't dead! Love it love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Write more plzzzz
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
WRITE MORE PPPLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE
Black ninja chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
A www I love it
SEllen23 chapter 26 . 9/14/2015
OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod! Update! YAY! Its like 1 in the morning now n I was just scouting through FF when I remembered this story. I only wanted to reread some bits then I looked at the "Last updated" date and totally flipped. I didn't have an account last time I read this. I'm so happy right now :) this is an awesome chapter for an awesome story. Keep it up, well done.
Sashira chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
Well.. Back into hell we go.. Eh Anaira?
Guest chapter 25 . 8/16/2015
Please write more.
panda town chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
Pleasssssssssse update i want to know wat happens with dante and his little doll. Your storys perfection by the way just great, i love it no complaints!PLEASSSSE UDATEEEE!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
I can't believe you updated and I'm so glad it wasn't an authors note it was a real chapter . anyways I'm so happy you decided to continue this story and I'm looking forward to your next update
Miss Kristina chapter 25 . 6/23/2015
So glad you continued, and with such excellence! Always amazed after your chapters. :-)
Black ninja chapter 25 . 6/21/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you finally updated I love you. Please don't give up. Note I had a meany heart attack when I saw this.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/14/2015
I love this story so much! Normally I don't stress about updates but it's kinda been over a year... Are u guys still doing this story?