Reviews for Yours To Keep
Black ninja chapter 26 . 9/19
A www I love it
SEllen23 chapter 26 . 9/14
OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod! Update! YAY! Its like 1 in the morning now n I was just scouting through FF when I remembered this story. I only wanted to reread some bits then I looked at the "Last updated" date and totally flipped. I didn't have an account last time I read this. I'm so happy right now :) this is an awesome chapter for an awesome story. Keep it up, well done.
Sashira chapter 25 . 9/12
Well.. Back into hell we go.. Eh Anaira?
Please write more.
panda town chapter 25 . 6/28
Pleasssssssssse update i want to know wat happens with dante and his little doll. Your storys perfection by the way just great, i love it no complaints!PLEASSSSE UDATEEEE!
I can't believe you updated and I'm so glad it wasn't an authors note it was a real chapter . anyways I'm so happy you decided to continue this story and I'm looking forward to your next update
Miss Kristina chapter 25 . 6/23
So glad you continued, and with such excellence! Always amazed after your chapters. :-)
Black ninja chapter 25 . 6/21
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you finally updated I love you. Please don't give up. Note I had a meany heart attack when I saw this.
I love this story so much! Normally I don't stress about updates but it's kinda been over a year... Are u guys still doing this story?
Black ninja chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
Make a DAMM upgrade are ready I'm losing my pation with you and sashira
Black ninja chapter 24 . 6/4/2014
Keep going finish it your a really good writer just please finish it so I can rest in peace
blackninja chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
please keep going your going to make me die of waiting
i read this 10 times already i want you to finish please
one of the best fanfiction i have ever read
please update
guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
Please write more if you can.
Sashira chapter 24 . 11/7/2013
I'm right here.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Please make more! I would like it if Natsu and Katsuhiro meet up just as Dante and Minoru escape with their prizes and try to track them. Meanwhile Anaira and Shasira meet the girls back at the castle and are friends, at least that's what they think. Yunna and Masami despise them ,because they are stealing their men. Dante and Minoru ,however don't care what they think, and try to make a move on the captives but fail.