Reviews for Yours To Keep
guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
Please write more if you can.
Sashira chapter 24 . 11/7/2013
I'm right here.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Please make more! I would like it if Natsu and Katsuhiro meet up just as Dante and Minoru escape with their prizes and try to track them. Meanwhile Anaira and Shasira meet the girls back at the castle and are friends, at least that's what they think. Yunna and Masami despise them ,because they are stealing their men. Dante and Minoru ,however don't care what they think, and try to make a move on the captives but fail.

Thanks!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/23/2013
but what happened to sashira?!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
Thx so much for updating
Magena Storm chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
EEK! I loved this chapter most of all and I'm dying to know what will happen next! Update soon! I beg you!
AlexandraSterling41 chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
awww such a great chapter, please update soon
PiptheSnake chapter 23 . 4/30/2013
Nice chappie!
PiptheSnake chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Is this set in Japan? I notice a lot of Japanese names. Great Work!
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Does he not understand that, if he wants her to love him, all he needs to do is show her some compassion instead of punishing her for everything that he doesn't like!
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Ahhh! Emotionally stirring and actually rather scary... I congratulate you, this story is already sounding rather incredible!
Miss Kristina chapter 23 . 4/29/2013
As always it was totally amazing! I loved it, especially the part with Minuro and the string in the tent. I think it is time for the girls to be brought back to the vampires now, or I hope they will actually. Anyway, Awesome work! :D Update as soon as possible! :D
Taaliya chapter 1 . 4/9/2013