Reviews for Tangled Web
Justin Archer chapter 12 . 8/23
Are you going to continue
Arbuzowaqueen chapter 12 . 5/3
I really like it. That's story is very interesting. I wait for the new charper!
Unknown chapter 12 . 3/22
First, I just want to mention that since Loki is the god of mischief then he of all people should understand Peter’s fighting style. Second, the trick they could pull could be to wither lure out the ‘companion’ by using one of them as bait and then setting a trap for him or it could be using a little magic to send through a small portal and create an illusion of the two in asguard to buy them some time. Another option (one I really like) is that they could use illusion magic to pretend to be fire giants and then when other fire giants come to see why the fire giants from before where killed and how, Loki and Peter could say the ‘companion’ did it, peter describes what he looked for, and they start searching for him with the fire giants or at least get an idea of where he’s at because the fire giants have heard of a misguardian in the realm.
unknown chapter 11 . 3/22
Oh
Plz UPDATE
OrganicAI chapter 12 . 2/21
Pretend to be fire giants? If they're tracking peter Loki could hide and peter can tell the asgardians when they show up the location of the guy their tracking and follow behind them. (Or send them in the opposite direction)

If the summoning magic to create stuff is easy they could get a car or motercycle. (Piece by piece which peter assembles, cos it seems it only summons handheld items) Enchant peters webs to stick to air and they could swing away. Secretly meet up with Thor who's probably in the search party and get him to call a storm so that peter doesn't die, and the storm would attract fire giants, so that peter and Loki could escape in the confusion.

Loki could shapeshift into something big and fast enough to transport both peter and him. Peter could play the lost mortal card since the fire giants don't care about him.
doraemax chapter 12 . 9/3/2018
can't really help you here. though i think it would help if you can clarify their objectives. And how come the Hydra grunt managed to get there, anyway? and what is his specially, that the locals will want to keep him alive? (i really really don't think he can survive there by his lonesome, without being discovered by the locals).

And we need to resolve this soon too. Since Peter's disappearance will really kick the ant-hill back on Earth.
doraemax chapter 4 . 9/3/2018
I am rereading this story...and i still can't decide which i prefer. Teen-angst-tortured-sensitive-sweet-soul Spiderman (Andy Garfield), or hyper-active-attention-deprived-teen-with-hidden-depth Spiderman (Tom holland)... huuu
PleiadesWolfe chapter 12 . 9/2/2018
Looking forward to seeing how Peter and Loki get out of this situation. I do hope that at some point we will see Dr Strange
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 12 . 8/17/2018
I loved their interactions! I could watch these 2 slowly bond and become friends (of a sort) all day! Thanks for the update!
XiaoR18 chapter 12 . 8/17/2018
adoro a loki es muy adorable 3
ya espero l asiguiente actualizacion
XiaoR18 chapter 10 . 8/17/2018
wow esto estubo muy bueno
para serte sincera me sorprendió lo que le dijo loki y me quede con cara de ¿what? cuando paso por la enfermería a por el fluido pegajoso
XiaoR18 chapter 11 . 8/17/2018
ami me cae bien loki
es uno de los pocos hombres con pelo largo que hay y que se ve bien con eso
yo se que loki en el fondo... muy pero muyyy en el fondo le cae bien piter
XiaoR18 chapter 9 . 8/17/2018
pensé que había llegado iron man y iba a descubrirlo allí pero
asgard!?
XiaoR18 chapter 7 . 8/17/2018
cosas l ocas en tus comentarios xd
esto ha estado muy bueno
tanto que me e leído los 7 actuales de corrido :3