Reviews for Tangled Web
Wholockforeternity777 chapter 12 . 8/14
Guten TagI'd like to say thank you for posting this story. It was really enjoyable, and I hope you continue to work on it, even though it's been over a year. Maybe the trick has something to do with using Spider-Man as bait to lure the guy out of hiding? I dk. I hope you are doing wellI loved the little Jesus segment on your profile. Do you mind if I copy it to mine?
Cursed to a Crimson Monotony chapter 11 . 8/4
(Sorry, this review is for the next chapter but I didn't put it with my first review by accident.)
I read some of the reviews (to see what ideas others might have given) and realized something: spells cast prior to the expedition.
You mention that all the magic is taking its toll on Loki, so magic usage should be limited as possible (especially if they have to have magic to get back to Asgard). Some reviews suggest that Loki has cast some sort of tracking spell on Peter's "companion", as Loki has fondly dubbed him.
Loki might have a few "pre-set" spells he can use (ones for essentials possibly? Maybe one that conjures water but there is only a certain amount so they have to be slick about it?).
Turning rocks to sand might help, if they set up a situation for it. Loki using transformation/illusionary magic(either physical or visual because he can't keep up both. By physical I mean like an aura, like a pressure you imagine someone great shrouds themselve's with) (these magics seem to be the easiest). If they set a trap they can put out the flames of the Fire Giant with sand. (Peter using the glue stuff to somehowsuspend it, holding it and letting it go at the perfect time, cartoon style).
Make sure you have them brainstorm this and ask questions about the other's abilities etc. (Also, what was Peter reading in that library? Maybe he read something that can help them?)
Sorry for re-commenting, I just like adding my thoughts and ideas, I guess.
Cursed to a Crimson Monotony chapter 12 . 8/4
This. This is beautiful. The characterizations and character developments are splendorous. I can't. Just. This wins. Hands down. It wins.
As for a trick? Peter has his webs, but maybe Loki has something hidden on him? I know in c some versions he carries a dagger, and he was adamant about this "quest" so he probably came prepared. Maybe a potion that created fog or illusions? So on Loki's end of the brainstorm, he should probably conserve magic and use a potion or whatever.
Peter has a sharp mind, so maybe he asks Loki about local fauna and such (they might be hidden/more buried? Idk) and he uses his Science Powers to create something to essentially liquify rocks ortake what liquid is in the plants. Fireaversion to water.
The above is just some nonsense More "things you can add to whatever you decide" and less "the Option".
But it would more likely come in the form of the Trickter God using his words to somehow offer up Peter and try to "get himself out" when really everyone else is gonna die.
One of them serves as a distraction (likely Loki, because he doesn't need the water that Peter does) while the other sort a picks them off?
Loki casts an illusion of Peter and him and well, you can guess the rest.
I dunno. But hopefully one of these might give you some food for thought :p
Please update soon, or give an update saying that you aren't updating anymore.
This is superbly written, if you plan on updating it again, I would be very excited.
Thank you for taking time to write this.
Please update soon, I love your story
Lina03 chapter 12 . 6/27
very interesting thanks a million! )
Phoenix373 chapter 12 . 5/19
Spidey finds a way to use some random materials for loki to repenish magic? I dunno.
Please update this story has me hooked.
Death Fury chapter 12 . 5/6
update soon
Please update!
Darksnider05 chapter 11 . 3/29
Loki isn't a good person this isn't really news. There are no excuses for the ridiculous things he does in any of the movies.
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/25
Excellent, not only this chapter but the whole series please continue this awesome serie!
Quickly, I LOVE your story, one of the best avengers and spiderman crossovers I've read (I've read a lot). I wish you'd find your inspiration more though. :/
How about some random crazy ass idea? XD
The presumably Hudra Goon is still alive because he's taken in by the fire Giants. Also, Loki has some sort of magic tracker for the guy before he left, and that's what the two have been following all along. Presumably transformation magic uses very little magic, why else would Loki use it all the time? What if Loki disguised himself as Odin and makes Peter invisible. They storm into the camp looking for the goon, "Odin" is all high and mighty while Peter goes looking for the grunt. While the leader of the Fire Giants is getting all pissy and starting fights with Loki, Peter finds the goon. He knocks him out, pockets the disk, and carries the man bridal style. Loki has recovered enough magic to, not teleport, but faze them back to their cave. They hide out until the real Odin shows up and theirs a brawl between the two races. The Aesirs win and they return to Asgard. Odin gets pissed at Loki, Peter defends him, and this shares Odins wrath. Loki and Peter are aquaintences (not friends) and are both kicked out of the victory feast because they were reckless. Peter and the incapacitated goon (let's call him Kevin) are promptly returned to mudguard. When there, lo and behold, all of shield, NYPD, Tony Stark, Gwen Stacy, and a pissed Aunt May are thrilled to finally have Peter back. He was reported missin nearly a month ago (three weeks). He manages to get his talk in with Fury and discovers his fathers files with his idea for the Stark Showcase (whatever it was called). His adea was teleportation, which Peter is able to go off of from his notes as well as first hand experience with the Asgardians. He barely managed to pull it off in time, with some slight help from the Asgiardian Portal guy and a lot of help from Gwen. He is able to make his father proud, as well as accomplishing his goal for him. Aunt May is so proud. Then Hammer comes in and fucks things up like he normally does. Hilarity, superheroing/villany-ing, and teenage angst ensue...
Scene!
Crazy enough idea for you? Brings things together? Have I stimulated your creativity juices? I recommend gettin SOMETHING out and making other chapters better. Please. I love this fic to much. ~

I don't have an account, but if you need to refer to me in any way *hint hint, wink wink*, call me Silky. Thanks for sharing your awesome fic!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 12 . 2/23
Awesome story
Skylar04 chapter 12 . 2/16
A trick, huh? I really don't know.. Well, I'm guessing there still in Muspelheim. Soo, maybe, (this is a random idea that came to mind), since Loki is good with illusions, they could disguise as fire Giants, trek through the desert, track the other guy with the super serum disk, and leave. Though, I find this idea far fetched, since Loki would of done that in the first place, and he's obviously magically depleted, and Peter is physically weak, so I really don't know. Lol, this comment isn't helpful at all, whatsoever. Anyway, I'm so excited for the next update! Can't wait! And, I'm excited to see what kind of clever trick they'll pull! Luving this!
MeowMix1100 chapter 12 . 1/9
Please please please update?

I am LOVING this story!