Reviews for Tangled Web
Tony McNucklz chapter 12 . 3/12
i wonder, if loki can manifest Peter's weapons, then is pete can picture the data disc thing accurately enough and there is only one on the realm they are searching, then perhaps loki could cast a spell that allows the one it is cast on to feel the direction of shat he pictures in his head like a vague compass? a general 'that direction' tug to the navel while he imagines the disc in his head? it seems like a plausible spell. it doesn't have to be precise distance and coordinates, that would be to OP. but a direction in which to walk? that's enough to get them moving, and if there's not much life it's an easy search, but if it leads to a town or larger they'll have more investigating to do. personally I'd recommend it leading to a cliff, and they search a cave to find their quarry. maybe a scuffle in the dark would be a good challenging action sequence for him and loki. they're both worn out, and injured, so it wouldn't make sense if they crossed anymore giants and survived. but a desperate close quarters scramble in a cave while all 3 (i assume the enemy is having as hard a time staying fed and hydrated as peter) are at the end of their rope could be both plausible and entertaining. then perhaps heimdall brings them back at Odin's direction.
that's my first idea for a way forward.
Tony McNucklz chapter 12 . 3/12
this was magnificent. Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker is so vastly superior to the mcu loser memeboi it constantly bugs me every time a story has tom hollands gen z pointless motormouth as spidey. I was sort of hoping that pete would pick up some hand to hand and maybe something blunt as a weopon like the tonfa or dahn bong sticks since i don't imagine him being enthusiastic over swords and spears. knives like loki might work if he is forced to kill aliens to survive, thus getting him past that no killing mentality into the 'sometimes necessary' maturity of experience. as Rambo once saidwhen you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." Maybe your spidey might learn a bit of that? qould he do what is necessary to get back to Gwen?
I'm looking forward to what comes next. Keep it coming!
Aviendha91 chapter 12 . 10/24/2019
Hello! I wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed this fic. It is one of the most original ideas that I have read on this site for Spiderman. I know that you haven't written for a while, but if you still check this site, know that you still have readers here discovering and enjoying your works and still hoping for a conclusion. What is Shield doing? Do they know Peter is alive? How is he going to explain this to Tony when he returns? What was Richard working on? So many questions!
Justin Archer chapter 12 . 8/23/2019
Are you going to continue
Arbuzowaqueen chapter 12 . 5/3/2019
I really like it. That's story is very interesting. I wait for the new charper!
Unknown chapter 12 . 3/22/2019
First, I just want to mention that since Loki is the god of mischief then he of all people should understand Peter’s fighting style. Second, the trick they could pull could be to wither lure out the ‘companion’ by using one of them as bait and then setting a trap for him or it could be using a little magic to send through a small portal and create an illusion of the two in asguard to buy them some time. Another option (one I really like) is that they could use illusion magic to pretend to be fire giants and then when other fire giants come to see why the fire giants from before where killed and how, Loki and Peter could say the ‘companion’ did it, peter describes what he looked for, and they start searching for him with the fire giants or at least get an idea of where he’s at because the fire giants have heard of a misguardian in the realm.
unknown chapter 11 . 3/22/2019
Oh
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2019
Plz UPDATE
OrganicAI chapter 12 . 2/21/2019
Pretend to be fire giants? If they're tracking peter Loki could hide and peter can tell the asgardians when they show up the location of the guy their tracking and follow behind them. (Or send them in the opposite direction)

If the summoning magic to create stuff is easy they could get a car or motercycle. (Piece by piece which peter assembles, cos it seems it only summons handheld items) Enchant peters webs to stick to air and they could swing away. Secretly meet up with Thor who's probably in the search party and get him to call a storm so that peter doesn't die, and the storm would attract fire giants, so that peter and Loki could escape in the confusion.

Loki could shapeshift into something big and fast enough to transport both peter and him. Peter could play the lost mortal card since the fire giants don't care about him.
doraemax chapter 12 . 9/3/2018
can't really help you here. though i think it would help if you can clarify their objectives. And how come the Hydra grunt managed to get there, anyway? and what is his specially, that the locals will want to keep him alive? (i really really don't think he can survive there by his lonesome, without being discovered by the locals).

And we need to resolve this soon too. Since Peter's disappearance will really kick the ant-hill back on Earth.
doraemax chapter 4 . 9/3/2018
I am rereading this story...and i still can't decide which i prefer. Teen-angst-tortured-sensitive-sweet-soul Spiderman (Andy Garfield), or hyper-active-attention-deprived-teen-with-hidden-depth Spiderman (Tom holland)... huuu
PleiadesWolfe chapter 12 . 9/2/2018
Looking forward to seeing how Peter and Loki get out of this situation. I do hope that at some point we will see Dr Strange
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 12 . 8/17/2018
I loved their interactions! I could watch these 2 slowly bond and become friends (of a sort) all day! Thanks for the update!
XiaoR18 chapter 12 . 8/17/2018
adoro a loki es muy adorable 3
ya espero l asiguiente actualizacion
XiaoR18 chapter 10 . 8/17/2018
wow esto estubo muy bueno
para serte sincera me sorprendió lo que le dijo loki y me quede con cara de ¿what? cuando paso por la enfermería a por el fluido pegajoso