Reviews for Tangled Web
MythologyStar chapter 8 . 2/20
I'm downright LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY at the banter!
You are wonderful! "She has a staple gun"

AHAHHAHAHAHA
Krishnaa chapter 12 . 2/12
Ok I am in lov with this fic...please dont leave me hanging...pls update...please...
Shincore chapter 10 . 2/5
Those warrior three are just little annoying...With their honour bullshit! Are they retarded or something there's no such thing. A FIGHT IS A FIGHT who wins well... wins, doesn't matter if you shoot or stab someone THE WINNER LIVES and sparring is basically a simulation of real combat so...If he uses 'tricks' to win he's simply using a strategy.
Jaxicoricorrphalipitorian chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY!PLEASE UPDATE!
Wholockforeternity777 chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
Guten TagI'd like to say thank you for posting this story. It was really enjoyable, and I hope you continue to work on it, even though it's been over a year. Maybe the trick has something to do with using Spider-Man as bait to lure the guy out of hiding? I dk. I hope you are doing wellI loved the little Jesus segment on your profile. Do you mind if I copy it to mine?
ThisIsLightful chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
(Sorry, this review is for the next chapter but I didn't put it with my first review by accident.)
I read some of the reviews (to see what ideas others might have given) and realized something: spells cast prior to the expedition.
You mention that all the magic is taking its toll on Loki, so magic usage should be limited as possible (especially if they have to have magic to get back to Asgard). Some reviews suggest that Loki has cast some sort of tracking spell on Peter's "companion", as Loki has fondly dubbed him.
Loki might have a few "pre-set" spells he can use (ones for essentials possibly? Maybe one that conjures water but there is only a certain amount so they have to be slick about it?).
Turning rocks to sand might help, if they set up a situation for it. Loki using transformation/illusionary magic(either physical or visual because he can't keep up both. By physical I mean like an aura, like a pressure you imagine someone great shrouds themselve's with) (these magics seem to be the easiest). If they set a trap they can put out the flames of the Fire Giant with sand. (Peter using the glue stuff to somehowsuspend it, holding it and letting it go at the perfect time, cartoon style).
Make sure you have them brainstorm this and ask questions about the other's abilities etc. (Also, what was Peter reading in that library? Maybe he read something that can help them?)
Sorry for re-commenting, I just like adding my thoughts and ideas, I guess.
ThisIsLightful chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
This. This is beautiful. The characterizations and character developments are splendorous. I can't. Just. This wins. Hands down. It wins.
As for a trick? Peter has his webs, but maybe Loki has something hidden on him? I know in c some versions he carries a dagger, and he was adamant about this "quest" so he probably came prepared. Maybe a potion that created fog or illusions? So on Loki's end of the brainstorm, he should probably conserve magic and use a potion or whatever.
Peter has a sharp mind, so maybe he asks Loki about local fauna and such (they might be hidden/more buried? Idk) and he uses his Science Powers to create something to essentially liquify rocks ortake what liquid is in the plants. Fireaversion to water.
The above is just some nonsense More "things you can add to whatever you decide" and less "the Option".
But it would more likely come in the form of the Trickter God using his words to somehow offer up Peter and try to "get himself out" when really everyone else is gonna die.
One of them serves as a distraction (likely Loki, because he doesn't need the water that Peter does) while the other sort a picks them off?
Loki casts an illusion of Peter and him and well, you can guess the rest.
I dunno. But hopefully one of these might give you some food for thought :p
Please update soon, or give an update saying that you aren't updating anymore.
This is superbly written, if you plan on updating it again, I would be very excited.
Thank you for taking time to write this.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
Please update soon, I love your story
Lina03 chapter 12 . 6/27/2016
very interesting thanks a million! )
Phoenix373 chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
Spidey finds a way to use some random materials for loki to repenish magic? I dunno.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
Please update this story has me hooked.
Death Fury chapter 12 . 5/6/2016
update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
Please update!
Darksnider05 chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
Loki isn't a good person this isn't really news. There are no excuses for the ridiculous things he does in any of the movies.
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Excellent, not only this chapter but the whole series please continue this awesome serie!