Reviews for 50 Shades of Growing Up
What, Elliot's passing, to young!
manmadebbie chapter 12 . 7/22
Hmmm.. spanking a 16 year old? This is weird. I'm going to try to continue reading, but... spanking a 16 year old?
manmadebbie chapter 13 . 7/22
Loved this story xx
Forthe loveofcamelot13 chapter 37 . 10/18/2015
Firstly let me say you had me SO worried that it was Christian! Secondly I have stumbled on your stories 2 days ago and have not been able to leave them alone! No book has done that to me since the Fifty Shades trilogy.
kristylg23 chapter 30 . 10/17/2015
i just wish that chriaian treated phoebe the name as teddy i know is older but when you think about it teddy may of had sex at 16 years old to
sue5088 chapter 103 . 2/15/2015
I just found your story on Fan Fiction and I have read the entire story in two weeks! I loved it! Your writing flowed from one chapter to the next flawlessly. The story line was amazing and creative.
I am so sad to see this story end. I agree with you that to end it when it feels right to you and to stop at a good place in the story is the way to go. I'll be waiting your next story.
Congratulations for a job well done.
Linda chapter 103 . 1/15/2015
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I do hope you update occasionally!
Guest chapter 79 . 12/17/2014
I think that Michael is an ungrateful asshole, come on the parents didn't know, and considering that the father found out too late he might be illegally adopted and did everything to protect his family, he should be thankful, instead of being angry and being a stupid dick to his parents, if he was still with his real parents, maybe he would've become a drug addict or already be dead. I think he is just ungreateful,.
Patt chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
I'm reading your story. It's interesting enough that I'm continuing it. First, however, please think about getting a beta. There are so many errors in your story that it is almost painful.

Worse is the scene above. A man does not pull down a 16 year old's pants and spank her bare ass - EVER!

She is a grown woman. She has a woman's genitalia. You do not do it. That is sexual assault. In fact, it hasn't been too long ago that it was in the news that a father pulled down his 13 year old daughter's panties to spank her. He went to jail.

Worse yet, Christian uses spanking as sexual play with Ana. But that is just an aside.

This was wrong on so many levels. You should seriously think things through before writing anything like that again. Once again, pulling down the pants of his 16 year old daughter is assault and molestation. A man doesn't uncover his adolescent daughter's genitalia for any reason.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but that scene warrants it. Once you finish writing the series, might I suggest a beta to fix grammar and spelling mistakes. Just mistakes in general. And rewrite this scene. Spanking is one thing. Spanking her bare assed is another.

And American's don't ring someone. We call them. We don't say bloody.

However, I'm obviously enjoying the content otherwise in order to be reading it this far. I see other stories, but wasn't sure which was written first. Also, then, may I suggest respectfully, that if you do a series that you put links to the other stories and make it clear in which order they should be written. And, yes, I am a writer, a mother and a nurse.
Guest chapter 103 . 11/23/2014
Enjoy your story line.. Thanks
Ehundl chapter 103 . 10/28/2014
Really enjoyed this story! I just finished it and sad to see it end. It was good to see so far in the future with the family not many FF do that.
Ash chapter 103 . 9/26/2014
Great story! So glad it is completed :)
Guest chapter 101 . 9/17/2014