Reviews for 50 Shades of Growing Up
sue5088 chapter 103 . 2/15
I just found your story on Fan Fiction and I have read the entire story in two weeks! I loved it! Your writing flowed from one chapter to the next flawlessly. The story line was amazing and creative.
I am so sad to see this story end. I agree with you that to end it when it feels right to you and to stop at a good place in the story is the way to go. I'll be waiting your next story.
Congratulations for a job well done.
Linda chapter 103 . 1/15
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I do hope you update occasionally!
Guest chapter 79 . 12/17/2014
I think that Michael is an ungrateful asshole, come on the parents didn't know, and considering that the father found out too late he might be illegally adopted and did everything to protect his family, he should be thankful, instead of being angry and being a stupid dick to his parents, if he was still with his real parents, maybe he would've become a drug addict or already be dead. I think he is just ungreateful,.
Patt chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
I'm reading your story. It's interesting enough that I'm continuing it. First, however, please think about getting a beta. There are so many errors in your story that it is almost painful.

Worse is the scene above. A man does not pull down a 16 year old's pants and spank her bare ass - EVER!

She is a grown woman. She has a woman's genitalia. You do not do it. That is sexual assault. In fact, it hasn't been too long ago that it was in the news that a father pulled down his 13 year old daughter's panties to spank her. He went to jail.

Worse yet, Christian uses spanking as sexual play with Ana. But that is just an aside.

This was wrong on so many levels. You should seriously think things through before writing anything like that again. Once again, pulling down the pants of his 16 year old daughter is assault and molestation. A man doesn't uncover his adolescent daughter's genitalia for any reason.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but that scene warrants it. Once you finish writing the series, might I suggest a beta to fix grammar and spelling mistakes. Just mistakes in general. And rewrite this scene. Spanking is one thing. Spanking her bare assed is another.

And American's don't ring someone. We call them. We don't say bloody.

However, I'm obviously enjoying the content otherwise in order to be reading it this far. I see other stories, but wasn't sure which was written first. Also, then, may I suggest respectfully, that if you do a series that you put links to the other stories and make it clear in which order they should be written. And, yes, I am a writer, a mother and a nurse.
Guest chapter 103 . 11/23/2014
Enjoy your story line.. Thanks
Ehundl chapter 103 . 10/28/2014
Really enjoyed this story! I just finished it and sad to see it end. It was good to see so far in the future with the family not many FF do that.
Ash chapter 103 . 9/26/2014
Great story! So glad it is completed :)
Guest chapter 101 . 9/17/2014
AWESOME STORY
Guest chapter 103 . 7/4/2014
Excellant story really enjoyed
suzB chapter 103 . 6/27/2014
After withdrawal symptoms when I finished Reunion, I began reading this story and have thoroughly enjoyed it thank you very much. You make the characters real and your stories totally hold your interest right through to the end.
Looking forward now to continuing reading Conferring Anastasia.
macera chapter 103 . 6/7/2014
5 STARS ON THIS STORY within the last couple months i have read some many 50Shades fan fiction too many to count. your story by far is the best. Just enough drama i could not stop reading your story GREAT writing. i have read all your other stories and i am reading reunion it is good but like this one.
Thank you so much for sharing your writing
Guest chapter 59 . 6/3/2014
What a chapter I loved
claudastar chapter 103 . 4/14/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
2,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »