Reviews for The One and Only
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
want to read through all the chapters then I will come back and give short review for you. Really enjoying reading so far. If it wasn't for Jack, Femshep/Miranda would rock the galaxy!
tks for the story.
Pdog
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Miranda's inner dialogue is really annoying. People don't talk to themselves in their head like that, not sane people anyway.
DKLC chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
I finally got through this story, sorry it's taken me so long, uni has been kicking my arse!

Holy smokes, I can barely even type this because my head is still spinning from all the smut in this chapter. I need to get into a cold shower. Forever.

This was a lovely tale, a true joy to read. Thank you for sharing it.
Zurrick chapter 25 . 2/7/2014
Great story honestly and I like the way you made Shepard a huge tease throughout the entire thing. I felt bad for Miranda at certain points because of that. It was a very good story though and I hope that you keep writing stories for mass effect.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
First off I have to say this is an amazing story and a real tear tearjerker but well made. sorry to hear about your granddad i know how that feels anyway great story. Love the background story you gave Shepard and how she finally gets closure in getting rid of that asshole baterian.
af10573 chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
I have mixed feelings in what you did with jack it doesn't seem to go with the personality of Shepard that you portrayed
Guest chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
I love ur story!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Loving the story so far, but having just a bit of trouble keeping track of who's responding to who.
OnyxTemplar chapter 25 . 2/14/2013
This story is every bit as amazing as the first time I read it. I absolutely the development between Miranda and Shepard. They both seem so very vulnerable, so very human. And with the focus of the story being the characters rather than the action we mere mortals get to see parts of them that don't show up many other places, if they show up at all. You really are very good at capturing the relationship between two powerful, confident women (and their friends) that are ultimately just as flawed and broken as the rest of us. Bravo. Please keep up the amazing work.
Restless Goddess chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
"You know what my favourite word to describe you is Lexi?"
"What?"
"Mine"

This. This is gold. This is BRILLIANT. I am SO stealing this when I have a girlfriend. I'll give you credit, I promise.

Also, this last bit made me tear up a bit. No lie.

Brilliant, wonderful, touching, TENDER story. You really brought humanity to these characters and gave them depth and a life of their own.

I'm so sorry about your Grandad. I know what it's like to lose someone close to you, so many internet hugs from me. But it's like what Lexi said to Miranda - part of him will always be there.
amyisbad chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
just wow. perfect ending to a beautiful story. also, i am terribly sorry for your loss. hope that you decide to keep writing, you a have great talent (especially for smut!). until then -amy
Koona chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Awesome start here, I really enjoy your writing style. I haven't read a proper femShep/Miranda story before now, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds, well done! :)
Micheal 13 chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
well if thats your first attempt at a bedroom scene then the rest of your stories may end up on adult fiction instead because that was HOT so DAMN keep up the good work
cthulu1 chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
A good chapter, but full of spelling errors, I remember no fewer than two times that you spelled nipple as nibble. There were also when it switched to Shepard's POV in the loft, the line "I have never wanted anyone so much than now." would probably have been better as "I have never wanted anyone more than now, or I want her now." Another thing is EDI's line at the beginning when she tells Shepard that they're docking on Omega could have been a bit better, it felt slightly odd to me. The last thing I'll mention is at the end, when they say it was worth the wait, you spelled it defiantly, not definitely.
Random Person chapter 23 . 11/8/2012
Awesome, waiting for next chapter. 'Nuff Said.

- K