Reviews for The Stuff of Legends
saitofan chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
While I dislike first person fics this one was good :-)
VDAC chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Holy crap.. that was beautiful
Nara Kimidare chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This is one of the best first chapters I've ever read. Really good.
CardboardHut chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
Buah ha! I LOVE your trickster Venus.
CardboardHut chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
My apologies for not leaving more comments on each chapter. I have been binge reading this, and it has been a delight. The names you come up with had me chuckling out loud in delight. Santa...Santiago...Sandy, tee hee. And Aesop and Lucky. All very fitting. I think Franky would like "Fancy"

The whole concept of this story is great; the idea of "What would have happened if Zoro /had/ died?" - It was really cool to hear the different crewmates' thoughts about him, and sweet in a way. Also, clever to take it from Zoro's PoV as a first person ghost.

24601! I'm sure all the Les Mis jokes have been made at this point, but it made me grin.

Also, all the "Skull jokes" Zuko, er, Zoro made at the beginning made me giggle.

I totally ship this Zoro/Robin ship. I look forward to reading more the next chance I get! Thank you for posting your story!
MrTarczynski chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
Awesome Story!
Lheachan chapter 17 . 7/27/2015
Gosh this story is soooo gooodddddd like freaking good!
Xerxes-nii chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
This Story was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
It was so full of emotions and you discribed the deathscene very good. I cryed the whole first 3 chapters xD
The idea with the greec myth was cool. It was different to all other RobinxZoro fanfiction. And Zoro is not ooc like in almost every other fanfiction. I'm also a huge fan of Nico Robin and also of Zoro. So all in one...you did a very good job ;)
GLG Xerxes-nii 3
No name chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
OMG KEEP WRITING THESE FANFICS! YOU ARE SO GOODDDDD!
WeROut chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
i really love this insight!
jawdas33 chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
OMG love this story soo much and all the puzzles and stuff... Love the ending and how...how don't even know what to say but just thank you for writing this story :-D
Jari chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Awesome
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
OMIGAWD! dude, become a real author, you just made Suzuanne Collins and Garry Paulson look bad! daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmnnn!1
TheRandomzStuffz chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Probably the most well written story on this I ever read