Reviews for Curing Kurama
Mikaeru346 chapter 20 . 12h
It is beyond pervert, let's taming Kurama
Jebusroxs chapter 20 . 20h
Happy Belated Birthday..!
: ) ~
vladimpaler21 chapter 1 . 11/27
this is soooo sexual warden naruho style lol
lordpainnagato53 chapter 20 . 11/26
Happy B-Day/Thanksgivings Homie Have a drink for me (Gods Know I can't have one Stupid landlord) I hope you had a fantastic day and grate job as always :)
Sly the Coon Cooper chapter 20 . 11/26
I want to enjoy this, but I can't.

1. Takes forever to update

2. Just about 3,000 words after months of waiting, for a lemon with 5 women.

3A. I feel your story just dropped the ball from chapter 17 on. This kind of story, yes involves a lot of sex, but it also involves a lot of personal and emotional development for each women that is placed in these harems.

3B. I understand wanting to give a repeat performance for your favorites, but giving each woman their personal time should always come first. One major example, your favorite Hinata, who I feel will now be involved in every chapter from now on, has been given three separate scenes, where as many others haven't been shown at all, ever since they were mentioned to be there.

I want to like this, I really do. I just can't.
The Demonic WereWolf King chapter 20 . 11/26
It seems by your Omake's you plan on having them all bearing his children
Leaf Ranger chapter 20 . 11/26
My goodness, Hinata has gotten in three times already! That's more then all of the others so far. She really wants her Naruto, doesn't she?

Overall though, excellent work. Keep it up!
Panther-Strife chapter 20 . 11/26
Tsunade is still there...can you please just add to narutos harem and story...please?
ChaosMagemon chapter 20 . 11/26
Congratulations, and have a happy thanksgiving
Rebmul chapter 20 . 11/26
id still like to see kushina make a appearance
Gravity The Wizard chapter 20 . 11/26
StrongGuy159 chapter 20 . 11/26
Awesome chapter continue please.
Archangel0 chapter 20 . 11/26
Happy 21st birthday go wild tonight
the Composcreator chapter 20 . 11/26
Will Mabui be there?
WildCardMakoto chapter 20 . 11/26
Great chapter as always. I am really hoping for a Kaguya scene later on in the fic...hehe