Reviews for Curing Kurama
Naruhina 123 chapter 19 . 9/20
Great Chapter

Just as ask

But again Hinata seriouly ... i think 2 times has she done with him but can she handle him third time...
Damn i thought you were going to say something about shion for a second in the omake
dax chapter 19 . 9/12
please continue this story is nice
I can't help but notice that it seems you typed up a set sex scene and just changed the names and a few of the interactions. First he plays with boobies, then he eats some pussy, then he tit fucks them, then he fucks them then you time skip.. Bah it got boring
Didn't Sakura punch him when he got cured?
panther-strife chapter 19 . 8/23
you should make a chapter with naruto having all of the kumo women. and maybe add Shiseru then you can have naruto heal her?
ScarletVirus33 chapter 19 . 8/23
Even in feral mode Naruto's sexual stamina never ceases to amaze me. To get to a point where he can screw three to four women at once without feeling the least bit tired is nothing short of remarkable.

While I get the gist of Naruto putting it to Shion (priestess from the Land of Demons) and Ayame (princess of Ichiraku ramen), I'm not sure I can get a 100% behind him screwing Nono Yakushi. I mean I realize Kabuto did some nasty things to Naruto, his friends and the Leaf Village but still Nono is practically a Nun.

Funny how Naruto's mind work sometimes. When it comes to training or ramen he's about as tenacious as a bull, but when comes to the promise he made to Shion of the love confession he got from Hinata he has a total brain fart.

I could go on and wax poetic about the hardcore lemon in this story I feel it would be pretty redundant seeing how Raptorcloak's lemon skills are always on point (meaning he shoots and scores every single time). Hell he even made the lemon with Sakura all the more enjoyable thanks to his skills as a scribe.

Now as far Hinata coming back for more I'm all for it (I mean she is Naruto's wife after all). Maybe pair her up with her sensai Kurenai so those two can show feral Naruto the powerful bond of a master and her disciple. So until next chapter this is SV33 bidding y'all a fond adieu.
Can you do the one where Anko gets kidnapped and was raped so they won't kill Naruto? That was awesome, except for the raping part...
dark supreme chapter 19 . 8/22
Try doing a lemon crossover with senran kagura
I already suggested it with DarkChild316 on his clan restoration fanfiction.
But I was hopeing to tell you as well.
When will you do SakuHina?
Cerulean Knight chapter 19 . 8/22
Nono was a nun?
Umbra.Venator chapter 19 . 8/19
Nice :)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 19 . 8/18
Nice :)
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 19 . 8/18
Liked this chapter a lot,
A one on one with Tsunade.

Please make a meanwhile Chapter with Konomaru banging Hanabi