Reviews for Progeny
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 3/2
Hi, an illegitimate brother was bound to happen. Senior is just too enthusiastic about women. ;)
Thanks and cheers!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/1
Wow poor Tony , senior is a piece of work.
The Greek me chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love an open ended stand alone...I sometimes read the same one and depending on my moods I give it a different ending...Well done...
HuluView chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Yeah, I know... it's a standalone...but intriguing possibilities for a future story. And actually, if you did tweak Senior's character to be more in line with canon it could be more interesting than the usual "Senior as cad and abusive father" in so many stories. On the show he's more of a Tony with more weaknesses, even more concerned with maintaining his facade, never really appreciating the damage he leaves in his wake - careless, but no bad intentions. That's a more complicated character and it makes he father-son relationship more complicated, especially now that they're starting to get closer.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Wow that low on both the girl and Sr's part. She was seeing both of them then. Poor Tony.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Nice plot twist-
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This would be a great story to continue. I hope you decide to someday.
HennyPennyFL chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is a great plot and would be a marvellous story should you ever decide to return to it.
Jebeth chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I liked this, but wouldn't mind seeing it expanded and Tony beginning to get to know his half brother. Possibly being a mentor to David. Not sure they can get past what David's mom did, but I would like to see them try.
Igottoomany chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh my, this is a brilliant premise for a story. I understand and accept your reasons for not continuing but I hope you won't mind if I hope that you change your mind.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was very well written. You really had Tony and Gibbs "voices" down. It is too bad this won't be explored more because it would make a fantastic read.
NiceStories chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very interested in reading more soon! Well written and I like the Tony's-not-the-father theme. Very original. Looking forward to more.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is very interesting. Love it
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was different...I thought for sure that the kid was Tony's...but knowing Sr. to be womanizer that he is the other explanation is just as possible...but will Sr. tell the kid the truth...please update
victoriantealady chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
What a good idea for a sibling story! Please continue it and have David find out the truth.